2013 bfp

Hi dannixo

I had my HSG in March and im now getting a lap & dye on the 20th of this month :) so im in the same position xxxx

:)

if i am experiencing very distinct sharp cramping on my left ovary area..does this mean I am definately ovulating and releasing a legit egg??? i mean..its painful enough that when i walk i feel like i need to hold my left side lol..

Nope not yet. Should be today sometime.. Just awaitin! Lol

This mth ive had positive opks for the past 11 days...yet no shift in temp...cant just rely on opks to confirm o .... i have to c a steady upward shift in your temps and only then believe tht uve od...im guessing this mth its annovulatory for me...thankfully im not trying... hopefully this cycle will finish soona d then ttc from next one :flower:

glad ur almost back in the game!!
why would i be cramping?

glad ur almost back in the game!!
why would i be cramping?

Oh im not saying tht u rnt oing sweetie...u totally mayb oing and so the cramping...just saying dont just base it on pos opks... wait for the temp shift to believe tht uve od :thumbup:

gatcha! thanks..yea next few mornings cant come soon enough to temp lol.....so ridiculous lol

I cant believe next month will be a year of trying..

can you get clomid hawk? with your insurance?

Idk if i can or not.. If i do i might have to pay for it, who knows! Im indian.. So i get to go to the indian hospital for free.

Idk if i can or not.. If i do i might have to pay for it, who knows! Im indian.. So i get to go to the indian hospital for free.

Clomid or fertility is not covered under insurance. At least not under mind and I have one of the best insurances. Blue cross blue sheild. Clomid was only $8 though for 50 mg.

Clomid or fertility is not covered under insurance. At least not under mind and I have one of the best insurances. Blue cross blue sheild. Clomid was only $8 though for 50 mg.

oh i have bcbs too... did u c their new offer where they cover 10-40% on iui/ivf????? i just saw it yday...amazing!!!!!

i have bcbs and it was $9 FOR 50 mg clomid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"