• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2013 bfp

I DO think ... nope I KNOW THIS IS MY MONTH ! I'M OWNING IT

Im just ready for the next step.. Bring it on!

Hawk...u should at least give preseed a whirl.

I just might. Do you know where i can get it at besides the internet? Lol

Yea and one time i saw it in cvs..or was it a rite aid...hmm..but i..we love it and will always use it

I didnt get to bd last night..but did first thing this am..can anyone tell by my chart if it was too late??

kioana-Yeah girl!

LC-It looks like your temp is headed up! Yay that means you most likely O'd yesterday! You O'd the day before, so that is perfect! There should have been sperm up there waiting and ready for the egg :) Looks like you bd'd this morning too, that's like some back up! lol

Hawk-I get mine at Target bc it's the cheapest I've found. Walgreens has it...I might have even seen it at Walmart.

kioana-Yeah girl!

LC-It looks like your temp is headed up! Yay that means you most likely O'd yesterday! You O'd the day before, so that is perfect! There should have been sperm up there waiting and ready for the egg :) Looks like you bd'd this morning too, that's like some back up! lol

we just didnt feel into it last night..so im hoping it was enough! Yesterday I had O pains all afternoon/evening..like a super O. lol.. so im assuming I o'd yesterday too. so hoping the bd this am was worth it lol..
so can i now take a BD break?? lol.. worn out.:sleep:

Can I join girls? :D
I'm CD8 so nowhere special, haha. Just waiting for my O day which should be the 15th, seems like forever away!

I dont want a forever late period again.. Late day 2 now.. This sucks! Lol

Can I join girls? :D
I'm CD8 so nowhere special, haha. Just waiting for my O day which should be the 15th, seems like forever away!

hey girl! welcome!
how long have you been ttc?

we've all been in our group for a few months- trying to stay together on this one thread. Glad to have ya!:thumbup:

This is our first month trying. We have an eleventh month old daughter, she'll be a year on the first of June. I had the mirena implant and had it taken out on the 29th of April, and got my first AF on the 2nd of May.

good luck!!!

hawk- did you test yet? maybe your cycles are just getting longer.

Hi ladies, just an update. I had my cd 14 ultrasound today. We had 9 eggs and my lining was nice and thick finally! They gave me the noverall shot and I go in tomorrow at 8 am for our first iui! Super excited. Hope this is it or I have surgery in June.

good luck!!!

hawk- did you test yet? maybe your cycles are just getting longer.

Nope havent tested yet. Wanted to see if she was just late again.. Well when ilshe was like that 12 days my cycle still went back to the normal 27days. So idk!:dohh:

Hi ladies, just an update. I had my cd 14 ultrasound today. We had 9 eggs and my lining was nice and thick finally! They gave me the noverall shot and I go in tomorrow at 8 am for our first iui! Super excited. Hope this is it or I have surgery in June.

is 9 eggs good? is there a normal?
sounds good girl! very excited to see how this goes for you!!!! i'm on cd 15 so we're close..wishing you lots of luck this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->