• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2013 bfp

good luck!!!

hawk- did you test yet? maybe your cycles are just getting longer.

Nope havent tested yet. Wanted to see if she was just late again.. Well when ilshe was like that 12 days my cycle still went back to the normal 27days. So idk!:dohh:

ugh.
my cycle was always 28 days..just recently in the past 4 months has it been 26-31 days.. so.. i feel your pain. did you bd enough?

Hi ladies, just an update. I had my cd 14 ultrasound today. We had 9 eggs and my lining was nice and thick finally! They gave me the noverall shot and I go in tomorrow at 8 am for our first iui! Super excited. Hope this is it or I have surgery in June.

is 9 eggs good? is there a normal?
sounds good girl! very excited to see how this goes for you!!!! i'm on cd 15 so we're close..wishing you lots of luck this time!

Most people only get 1 or 2 eggs if there lucky. I respond very well to clomid just not getting pregnant. I had 11 eggs on 100 mg. thank you a d I'm praying g you get your lucky bfp on your first round! 6 months of it sucks! Lol

good luck!!!

hawk- did you test yet? maybe your cycles are just getting longer.

Nope havent tested yet. Wanted to see if she was just late again.. Well when ilshe was like that 12 days my cycle still went back to the normal 27days. So idk!:dohh:

ugh.
my cycle was always 28 days..just recently in the past 4 months has it been 26-31 days.. so.. i feel your pain. did you bd enough?

I think i did. But idk! If still nothing today.. Ill go get a test in the morning.

I dont think I could do 6 months.. it made me so mean! i was going to make a shirt that said, "sorry..i'm on clomid"

LC-You should be good to rest now! lol The egg is only viable for about 24 hours after O, so it wouldn't do much good now.

Thank god lol..not as fun when we have too lol.

Temping is so fun! ;-) Love having something new to obsess over...

so if im understanding correctly..the temps after O need to stay up..??

just wanted to make sure.. ours looks good so far!....but im only 2dpo lol

3 days late. But i decided im just gonna wait it out a couple more days..
Last night i had hot flashes.. No sure if thats a sign of anything. And my tatas are sore.. Which i never have sore boobs, its always my nipples sore little after i o'd.

Wow Hawk, well done on not testing! You might as well wait although all your signs sound good!

I think the reason i dont really want to test yet is cause the last time was a really big let down for me and him both. I never seen him so upset.. Dont want him to get his hopes up! So just waiting..

yea it is a crazy let down, especially when you have every symptom and your af being late which isnt normal..been there 3 times so far.. you can test using the cheap opk's too.. i have like 20 left..but i also got 12 pregnany tests hoarded away..

Right!
Wow, you are a hoarder! ( ; Hopefully you wont be needing to use but one of them.

well, i got the 10 from same place i got the preseed online, they were internet cheapies.., one came with my opk's and i have one name brand one..lol

Lol. Well i really hope this is your month. I read a lot of stories of ladies getting pregnant off first round of clomid.

Maybe you'll get twins?! ( ;

I finally got my positive opk today with the trigger shot and got my first iui this morning. You can add me for testing on the 23rd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->