2013 bfp

yes Lauren....im sure well c gud results soon... if only i could go ahead and start a period properly :growlmad: .... been spotting for 3 days now...i had thought tht today is cd1 but turns out still spotting...not enough to even go thro 1 liner...grrr... come on already...lets get this over with :sleep:

So I just tested and it was negative. So no luck on being pregnant in spite of 1 day period. Time to get going on this cycle, except I got my progesterone level and it 7.7. ;(. Pretty low on clomid. My obgyn said there was nothing else she can do. Is referring me to re. She never even mentioned progesterone.

Sorry lamago :-( hopefully the RE can help you.

PDX good luck this cycle!

Lauren looks like you might have O'd?

Hope you're ok Hawk!

I'm ok, think I have O'd but waiting for temp shift to confirm as I didn't do my OPKs properly this month.

Think we have timed BDing pretty well so we shall see. Now I've got a wedding to plan I'm not overly bothered if it happens or not for the next few months :)

Argh, my stomach is huge today :-( so depressing. It's not normally this bad until just before AF so I'm guessing it's O that's causing it??

yes Lauren....im sure well c gud results soon... if only i could go ahead and start a period properly :growlmad: .... been spotting for 3 days now...i had thought tht today is cd1 but turns out still spotting...not enough to even go thro 1 liner...grrr... come on already...lets get this over with :sleep:

that is so aggrevating! what mg of clomid are you on?

So I just tested and it was negative. So no luck on being pregnant in spite of 1 day period. Time to get going on this cycle, except I got my progesterone level and it 7.7. ;(. Pretty low on clomid. My obgyn said there was nothing else she can do. Is referring me to re. She never even mentioned progesterone.

well hmmmm.??? doesn't it start to get expensive when you have to go to an RE? I would ask her if she could prescribe you the progesterone with the clomid..or maybe switch to fremera???? how many cycles were you on clomid?

Sorry lamago :-( hopefully the RE can help you.

PDX good luck this cycle!

Lauren looks like you might have O'd?

Hope you're ok Hawk!

I'm ok, think I have O'd but waiting for temp shift to confirm as I didn't do my OPKs properly this month.

Think we have timed BDing pretty well so we shall see. Now I've got a wedding to plan I'm not overly bothered if it happens or not for the next few months :)

girl..i have no idea?? I haven't had a positive opk yet?? but my temps look like O.. I don't know..i'll opk today and see what happens..but my cm hasn't been O material yet either..

I decided that if we don't get a bfp this cycle..that I am going to go ahead with the bariatric surgery and put off ttc for a year. I've tried every diet..every work out imaginable..and the weight just wont come off..so my goal..i would like to be healthier for when we do have a baby. this is IF insurance will cover me with my bmi..i'm supposed to be 40 but im at 37.8 lol..

So af showed up at last today....i hope shes here to stay and not disappear again :dohh:

Lauren - im taking 50mg clomid from days 3-7...50 mg has always worked for me...also i just read tht u were not seeing o like cm... remember tht clomid very often dries up cm so u may not c exactly wat u used to c wenu werent on clomid...make sure to use opks...i however dont think uve o'd just yet...uve still got time so get bding :)

Lamago wen did u get your prog tested?? wat dosage on clomid were u on and on which days??

Argh, my stomach is huge today :-( so depressing. It's not normally this bad until just before AF so I'm guessing it's O that's causing it??

loveshine - one of the girls on another thread tht i am on just got her bfp a few days bak...she and her husband both had some issues... they were told tht there was no chance for them to conceive naturally... both went on a vitamin spree and turns out it helped alot and she got her bfp naturally... wud u like to know the list of vit her husband took tht helped them??? i can ask her and post the post here for u??//

I don't think I o'd yet either..probably thursday

PDX- yayyyy for your af finally! lol.. last time we'll be saying "yay" to the arrival of your af

loveshine - one of the girls on another thread tht i am on just got her bfp a few days bak...she and her husband both had some issues... they were told tht there was no chance for them to conceive naturally... both went on a vitamin spree and turns out it helped alot and she got her bfp naturally... wud u like to know the list of vit her husband took tht helped them??? i can ask her and post the post here for u??//

Thanks so much that would be ace!

Thanks so much that would be ace!

here u go...her husband took all the vits...best of luck :flower:

"MALE SUPPLEMENTATION IN AN EFFORT TO IMPROVE
SPERM PARAMETERS

Option A
Take all of the following supplements daily as listed. They can be purchased from your local pharmacy or Vitamin Cottage or GNC.

• L carnitine 2 grams/day, taken as 1000mg twice a day
• Acetyl L carnitine 1 gram/day, taken as 500 mg twice a day
• CoEnzyme Q10 200 mg/day taken as 100 mg twice a day
• Vitamin E 400 IU/day, taken once a day
• Selenium 200 mcg/day, taken once a day

M. Bush, M.D. (01/27/2006)
*** For results of this therapeutic regimen, please see data on website for PROXEED (Google in PROXEED).

OR

Option B
Take Proxeed powder, mixed in water twice a day.

Purchase online through their website www.proxeed.com or by doing a google search for Proxeed.

Continue on vitamin regime until you conceive or until instructed by your doctor to discontinue. "

yea id like to see too.. I know Jury posted something like this before..no idea where it went lol

I have faith we'll get a 2013 BFP!! :happydance:

Although I thought I was ready for mommy hood many years ago, and it felt I was having to wait forever to finally have a chance to have a child of my own. I'm thankful though for where I am today, and I know if I'd had a baby sooner I wouldn't have been as good of a mother as I am now capable of being. I have four beautiful and amazing step-kids that have changed my life in wonderful ways and whom I love unconditionally and thankfully they have wholeheartedly accepted me from day one. That being said, I am so excited to have a child of my own with my husband. I'm 29, and something always told me I'd have a baby when I was 30. I didn't want to wait that long, but things have just fell into place that way, and my husband and I hope to add three kiddos to our family.

All I want for my 30th birthday in October is a BFP!!! :baby:

Good luck everyone!! Positive thinking only!!!! :))

Lindsey :)

Just got a positive opk..and having strong left side O pains

Tomorrow ill be 8 weeks.
Feeling pretty good still.. Thank goodness!
Ultrasound is on the 12th, ill be 9 weeks.

Im glad you ladies are doing good. ( :

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->