2013 bfp

I'm feeling pretty good about it, we bd'd enough around the right time.. and I've been reading a lot about women conceiving on 2nd cycle of clomid. So..all I can do is sit back and wait..ugh. I'm 2-3 dpo today..so nothing really goin on in that sense. anything for you? i'm going to TRY to not obsess over symptoms this time

Nope nothing. Boobs should start hurting tomorrow going by my two previous cycles.

all gud here too...nothing much to say except tht my allergies r killing me... iv taken every possible over the counter medication there is nd nothing helps...mornings and nights r the worst...ive been trying to avoid goin to the doc cos i dont wanna go on prescrition pills for these bcos i keep thinking tht of if i get preg i shudnt b on prescription for allergies..but im giving in today and goin t the doc...its been over a mth and no relief... wen i sneeze or blow my nose it feels like my brains will come out...lol :dohh:

Urgh. Temping is no fun!! My chart says I'm 3DPO but I'm not, I'm more like 9DPO! Stupid messing up temps grrr. Might give it up... or might stop messing them up lol!

How are you all doing? Did you have a good weekend? It looks like it's been a quiet one for everyone!

Oh and sore boobs are missing, I don't have sore boobs this month whereas by now the two months before my boobs were sore. Why is the human body so weird?!

Alls well here except allegies tht r killing me...no meds seem to help :cry: bcos of tht i dont trust my ff temps either as i think i sleep most of the night with my mouth open....aagghhh...anywhooo...finished my last dose of clomid for this cycle today...will start testing with opks in a couple of days and if my allergies allow will start bding soon too ...weather has been gorgeous...super loving it :)

Sunshine..i know what u mean..i feel i o'd on wednesday but FF said tuesday??
I have cd21 bloodwork tomorrow..thats about it for me

Other than my headache for two days now.. Everything is good.
Ultrasound in two days.
Is it normal not to feel sick or anything.. Like makes me worried..
But im one of those girls that freak out over nothing. / :

ugh..had a culposcopy today..never pleasant..but I must say, I actually thought getting the (and excuse me..but i cant remember the name of it at the moment) test where they put a small tube and dye in I think to check my tubes??? Well, getting that done hurt more! lol..
My doctor said my cervix looks "wonderful" and she has a good feeling that this could be our month.. and winked. ...should I read into that..does she know something I dont..can she tell just by looking in there???? hahahah.. i know, i'm ridiculous..but also clueless at the same time.
getting cd 21 bloods done tomorrow since i'll be 7dpo by then.. so excited to see what the number is!!!

Other than my headache for two days now.. Everything is good.
Ultrasound in two days.
Is it normal not to feel sick or anything.. Like makes me worried..
But im one of those girls that freak out over nothing. / :

hey preggo!
I didnt feel sick at all- like at all.. I would have never known I was pregnant if I wouldnt have missed my period.. Once I found out, I seemed to have turned into a raging bitch.
Everyone is different, lots of people never get sick and have healthy pregnancies! I believe mine was due to low progesterone (as I believe that is one of the reasons ladies get sick- high amounts of progesterone) You will be fine! in 2 days you will get your ultrasound and tests done- bring that up though and see what doc says..tell them you want your progesterone checked, maybe to make you feel better they can prescribe some?? My mom had three girls, was not sick at all with any of us.. my friend was pregnant and was sick up until 32 weeks.. both had healthy pregnancies.. so dont worry your pretty little head!!!:thumbup:

ugh..had a culposcopy today..never pleasant..but I must say, I actually thought getting the (and excuse me..but i cant remember the name of it at the moment) test where they put a small tube and dye in I think to check my tubes??? Well, getting that done hurt more! lol..
My doctor said my cervix looks "wonderful" and she has a good feeling that this could be our month.. and winked. ...should I read into that..does she know something I dont..can she tell just by looking in there???? hahahah.. i know, i'm ridiculous..but also clueless at the same time.
getting cd 21 bloods done tomorrow since i'll be 7dpo by then.. so excited to see what the number is!!!

Gosh that would drive me crazy. If it was me id be looking it up.. But im a google freak. Im always lookin up questions and stuff.

I guess im worry cause my friend went for her first ultrasound and they couldnt find the babys heartbeat. / :

Aryeal u and baby fetus are ganna be just fine!!!!

You'll be fine Hawk!

Hope your Prog levels are high MrsLCS!

Argh, I hate charting!!!!!!!!

I like charting..but now my VIP membership expired lol

I researched if my gyn can tell I am pregnant from an exam.. like everything with the internet..there were mixed outcomes. But mostly I was reading that the Doctor can tell, I guess the cervix closes and can turn blue-ish in color. She didn't say any of that to me..so I don't know.. I'm not obsessing yet..I've been very good! hahaha.. getting progesterone checked today :) I asked her if it comes back really high could that indicate possible pregnancy, she said it could, but to not bank on that alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->