2013 bfp

All the best for tomorrow hawk... lauren get bding :winkwink:

I just read that someone taking clomid (someone on this forum) is having triplets!! She was having quads but unfortunately one of them passed away.

TRIPLETS!!

Welcome LRae83!

I'm ok, just have a huge tummy still, nothing else interesting going on...

at this point..i would welcome any multiple with open arms lol..
I'm not understanding my chart..not confirming O yet..Maybe I'm o'ing today..had bad O pain last night..nothing today

Hawk, how was the ultrasound?

i'm starting my tww today..ugh..even though my chart isn't doing anything cool right now..i'm pretty sure I O'd Wednesday.

Hmm, wonder why you haven't got cross hairs yet? I haven't either but my temps are still low.

yea I don't know????? i'm a little worried though..i didn't have ewcm this cycle..but im also on clomid..but I definitely had O pains bad on Tuesday night. so im pretty sure I probably o'd on Wednesday

A friend of mine gave birth to a healthy baby boy yesterday, just seen the picture and for some reason it felt like a punch to my stomach :-( I knew she was pregnant and they've been trying for ages so I am genuinely soooo pleased for her but... ouch.

I know.. my cousin was pregnant the same time I was and we actually had the same due dates..she gave birth last week.. and I just cant bring myself to being genuinely happy..

I know wat u leadies mean... my cousin and me we were pregnant at the same too and had the same due date.. she delivered a baby boy on my due date... the worst feeling was tht her husband doesnt have a gud job nor is she working and god blessed them and i cant help but wonder y not meeeeeeeeeee :wacko:

I hear ya..but our time is coming and soon!!

My friend just had a baby too and I haven't gotten over it enought to go visit, but mrs. LCS is right our time is coming soon!

No idea what is going on with my chart, my temp just isn't going up!

Your chart is strange...but looks like u missed a few days before O

Yeah I know, weekends messed me up. Ah well, I think I O'd when it said it thought I would so will just have to see what happens.

lol. well, you def did enough bd'ing around the right time! so that's good! welcome to the 2ww... :( lol

Indeed! How are you feeling about things this cycle? Anything going on with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->