2013 bfp

Advanced didnt give me any red lines...changed to opk and it hasd me o'ing cd 13 which i predicted...research had me o'ing cd 12?! and had horizontal lines...advanced as i always use had nothing?????

Leave it on advanced just like you had it before. Then try discarding CD1 and CD6 temperatures and see what happens. You may just need a few more high temps to get your crosshairs. Taking out those 2 higher temps should help out though.

nope.. I changed all my pre-O temps to about the same..so weird.. I don't like that..

ok, I changed this am's temp oh so very slightly..and bam..red lines.. but why does it say I o'd on cd 12???

ok, I changed this am's temp oh so very slightly..and bam..red lines.. but why does it say I o'd on cd 12???

Because cycle day 12 is when you noted your first positive opk with fertile cm. see how your cm in cycle day 12 is green. That's the day you ovulated.

I got a stronger opk on cd13 though.. so I don't know when to go in for progesterone test 7dpo..

I got a stronger opk on cd13 though.. so I don't know when to go in for progesterone test 7dpo..

Your progesteone test can be done on cd 21, 22 and 23. It does not have to be done only on cd 21. So I say go on cd 22 and it will cover both days.

Yeah, I would say you O'd on cd13. Like Dannixo said, 6dpo-8dpo is the range for testing. Should be about the same those days. One day shouldn't be a huge deal :)

I always said theres a baby in those bottles..not yet..but soon. im excited to see how these work for u.
Nothing new here..boring wait...

Thanks ladies! LC change your cd 13 temp to the same as your cd12 temp and see if that moves your crosshairs to show Oing on cd13. If you want, I mean lol

First night of clomid was fine. I did wake up once covered in sweat and considered taking my clothes off, but fell right back to sleep lol

Weird...maybe it's super early implantation! lol

Er have you looked at my chart? Lol we've not BD'd at all really.

lol..sunshine! it only takes that one time..and you did it in enough time..
we o'd the same day :)

jury- It adjusted itself today when I put my temp in this morning..so O for cd13 :) looks like my luteal phases are getting nicer..just hoping this is the cycle.. I don't want to do iui's and things like that..

Sunshine-Uh, you bd'd 2 days before it says that you O'd...It only takes 1! It totally could have happened :)

LC-Good, I'm glad it fixed it on it's own! I hope this is your cycle too!

I'm so annoyed with myself, couldn't find my thermometer last night so no temp taken today :-( have found it now tho.

Hope you're good girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->