2013 bfp

Hi ladies,

Dannixo...i agree with julie on the conceiving with one tobe...im an example myself...i lost my right tube due to an ectopic pregnancy in july last yr...i conceived the first mth i tried again in january...unfortunately had a miscarrige again..but the point being tht i did conceive...i was on clomid as i have probles ovulating on my own...and my dr also did tell me tht it not tue abt each ovary takign turns to ovulate...and even if u do ovulate on the tubeless side there is alot of chance for the other tube to pick up the egg...all the best..

AFM - prog came bak at 0.4 :cry: ...obviously didnt o...dr has said to wait till 15th of july to c whether i start a period on my own or has already written me a prescription for provera and my next round of clomind...he has also said tht if the next round i dont react well then hes goin to up the dose to 100 mg...im really not happy abt tht...50mg has worked so well for me in the past...dono y my body is letting me down like this...now if i dont start a period in the next 2 weeks then 10 days and provera and then wait for a period and then try...tht takes out the whole of july...sooo frustrating :growlmad:

So I survived cd14, no af and no bfp. I took clomid and used natural progesterone cream. Doc called ans said progesterone was 16.5 this month. Woohoo. But I keep feeling cramps and cm so I think af is coming.

sorry sonia..thats so strange!!! u o'd before on it..hmm...im frustrated for you..hopefully it will get better so u dont have to up the dose..

afm..im just waiting to O. I have been force feeding dh and i lots of green tea and bananas lol

Spotting started yesterday, so AF should be here tomorrow. On to the next cycle and ready to start clomid!

Right..we dont get holidays in the US. we get shitty long wirk weeks

Lol love u sunshine and your spain holiday lol

I wish u ladies could see the pic of my husband right now..he knows sex week starts tomorrow so he wanted to rest....lol...

Sunshine u might be ready to o soon..by your chart.
I think im going to o on cd 13 this time..if thats the case it keeps getting earlier every cycle..??
Yes sex week hahahah...sometimes dreaded sometimes fun lol..he likes to know ahead of time when his go time is

Hey girls, I have some news... I've been offered a job here in Norway where I live and it starts in September! It's initially only a 1 year contract so it would be really unprofessional of me to get pregnant in the next few months.

So, with a heavy heart I am going to declare myself out of the race. It's unlikely to happen naturally anyway but we are going to wait to go to the doctors or go for IVF or anything until after the wedding next year.

I'll probably keep on looking on here just to keep up with you all and for this month I'm going to keep taking my temperature just to do one cycle properly but then I think that will be it.

Still wishing you all lots and lots of luck and :dust: you've all really been there for me the last few months and I really appreciate it!

im so happy for you, but that seriously ruined my day!!!!!!
and they couldnt say anything to you about being pregnant!!!! :( just sad to see you go.. but i understand

Aww :hugs:

Well, you never know, if we stop thinking about it then it might happen! But I just don't want to actively be trying, I'd rather it was an accident, that way it would be easier for me to tell them if it did happen, you know?

I'll still be here cheering you girls on, it's an obsession!!

Yea i understand completely!! Wishing u the best and u better keep chatting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->