2013 bfp

Sunshine-SO sad that you won't be actively trying with us :( Yay for the new job though! You'll have to check in every once in a while for sure!

AFM-AF came today, so it's on to the next cycle and 1st round of clomid!

Sunshine-SO sad that you won't be actively trying with us :( Yay for the new job though! You'll have to check in every once in a while for sure!

AFM-AF came today, so it's on to the next cycle and 1st round of clomid!

Sorry to hear af came but glad to hear your on to the next step with clomid. Don't get discouraged if it don't work the first month. I got my hopes up so much thinking it was a miracle pill to only be going on my 7th round now. Hope you have much better luck than me!

Sorry you're out Jury :-( At least you have Clomid now, hopefully it will at least make sure you have a strong O.

I reckon I O'd yesterday, what do we think? I know I need 3 higher temperatures but that was a big dip yesterday.

I just got a pos opk..is it good if it looks like im o'ing earlier now...???

think I o'd today or will be..I had O pains last night, sore boobs this am..so sex week will continue for another day or two just incase lol

Its so funny when you call it that.. "sex week"

lol, that's the only thing he understands..lol

Sunshine-It doesn't look like you o'd yet, but it looks like your body is gearing up!

LC-I think the earlier O just means your cycle is becoming more "normal" which is a good thing!

hoping so, makes my luteal phase longer :)
hoping this is it..i don't want another clomid cycle..and I don't want to have to do iui's etc..

LC-Means your surge is prob higher today. Your levels were probably on their way up and really close to surge yesterday. You prob O'd today I'm guessing. How many times a day do you test with opks? Just curious...Either way, keep up the bding!

I think you are right Jury :) We won't be doing the deed again until Thursday which is when we go to England for a week on holiday so there's a good chance we won't be pregnant this month which is fine :)

Hope everyone is ok!

I tested twice on sunday..first time negative secind time.around 2pm positive..but monday tested once at 5pm very pos. im sure i o'd yesterday..we will bd tonight just incase..but looks like we covered all the right days..

I think you've covered it well. I'm an opk addict and I take them about 4 times a day! lol I've had a surge in the morning, afternoon and around 9pm. So I get paranoid I'll miss mine. I never do though...

should I bd tonight incase??? or you think I missed it?

You definitely got the surge. I'd say you O'd yesterday prob. It looks like your temps are on their way up. You could bd just as a back up, but I think you've gotten it in enough to cover it safely :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->