2013 bfp

Here's my chart if you wanna look at it from when I got my bfp. If you aren't using soft cups I highly recommend them. I know there are at least 3 or 4 of us pregnant on one thread who all used them...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e4fd8//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Congrats girl!! Now we gotta keep this good luck going for the other ladies!

so anxious to hear your blood results Sonia! Keep us posted :)
How is everyone? I was semi-nauseous all weekend (my pills still..guess my body is still getting used to it) but I ate great all weekend and not a drop of alcohol! I barely had any carbs either..cant wait to weigh myself.. but im not doing that until my follow up apt with RE.
Just waiting for O right now.. trying to bd the next few days.
Does anyone know ho wlong it takes for metformin/glumetza to be in your system and functioning?? Ive read of ladies starting to take it, then a few weeks later get their bfp's... seems rather quick.. if nothing this cycle we will add clomid to the glumetza. If I get my af I have to call the RE on day 1 and we will schedule sono test after af to see whats going on in there.
Well, happy Monday ladies!

I've got my internal exam tomorrow with the gynae - that will be fun!! :-/

sunshine-Have fun with that...lol

Lauren-I don't think so...

Alright ladies, I have a question. I am hoping someone can help me as I called the doctor but they cant get back to me until tomorrow. Here's the run down. As you know we started Fermera 5 mg for the first time this cycle so it's different. I also have a sinus infection and am on antibiotics which I got ok'd by the doctor. okay here goes, I went in Friday 9/20 for my cd 12 ultrasound which showed 2 eggs. two 21mm and 1 12mm. The decided to give me the Ovidrel injection which is new for me. I've taken the Noverall before though. The doctor told me I should ovulate 24-36 hours from the time it was given which was 1 pm Friday. She said that puts me at 1 am Saturday night/ Sunday morning. Now they always tell me there's no need to use an opk and I never really do wit the injection but I started to wonder if maybe something was wrong. I took an opk twice Friday, Saturday and sunday and they were all negative. Now I used first response which I think are junk because I've used them before and got a negative and then got a positive on a different brand with the same urine. But.. I tested today Monday, and got a positive which is way out from 24-36 hours. So... am I ovulating now or is the test faulty due to sickness and new drugs? Sorry this is so long. The trigger should of showed up by now.

When I ejected the test there is one dark line on the stick and it looks like the same color as the line I ejected that said negative Saturday and sunday.

I'm not sure but I think the drugs make it hard for opk's to work, no?

Well good news! I am apparently normal!! Lol. I ovulated last night according to the doctor and everything looks fine so we have been referred for IVF which is so exciting :) very happy that all my blood tests came back normal and that his exam went well. He also did a pap/smear test so all good here. Just got to wait 3 or 4 months for the referral to go through which is fine. Happy happy!!

Awesome! That's exciting!!

Um..FF has me at 5dpo today...any thoughts?? So confused..probably missed the boat if that's the case..

I haven't had any EWCM..i don't think ever since I've been ttc.. and ive read that's probably due to PCOS and IR. so its hard for me to pinpoint on my charts..and I didn't use OPK this time either.. yesterday my face was very hot..im sort of banking on today for O.. so confusing lol..
Hows everyone doing?
Sonia, are you ok??

Sonia that test looks great!!!

Sunshine-Yay!!!

Lauren-I have no clue. Your chart is a little crazy, might have to wait a few days to see...have you been doing opks?

no, no opk'ing.. sux.. why cant I have a normal f'ing chart lol.. i'll bd tonight just incase..

Sonia, did you get your bloods back yet? lookin good!!!!!

havent gotten reports as yet...but as i have a standing order im going in again today and then ill have both blood reports first for positive results then for doubling results...i have a dr app anyways tomorrow so well c then...im feeling gud about this :flower:

I am too! Cant wait to hear any further news!!! take it easy and just try not to worry/stress/... prayers with you. :)

Such good lines Sonia!! So happy for you :)

Lauren, I'm sorry, I have no idea :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->