2013 bfp

I overrode my chart..bc im pretty damn sure I o'd cd15-16. so...TWW for me again. if no bfp this time, adding clomid to the mix.
hows everyone?

This thread is going to be weird to read over the coming months, especially if you, Dannixo and lamago all get your BFPs - I'll be the only one who won't be preggers :-( guess I need to suck it up hey.

Well its been lucky so far..maybe u will get luck before ivf

We'll still be here to cheer you on and offer advice though!!! I can't leave you girls, I have to see everyone get their bfps :)

Of course we will all b here...we r in this together right :hugs:

AFM got my results at last today...10 dpo hcg was 19 and 13 dpo was 109...so far alls well..have to go bak again on saturday and then wednesday to keep a check...also have to schedule my u/s either on the 8th or 9th of october...the u/s will confirm where my lil bean has decided to tuck itself in...
i feel gud about this pregnancy...more so bcos my due date is 5th of june which is also my birthday :happydance:

Sonia-You're exactly a month behind me! Mine is May 5th, our wedding anniversary! lol

I tought it would be weird if I dont get BFP 2013... Don't worry, we are going to stick it out!

yay!!! looks great Sonia!!! Let us know when your US is. So who's still in the running??
me, Sunshine, Dannixo, Lamango? right? and preggo's: jury, hawk, Sonia
LETS DO THIS THING!!!
I have a feeling this TWW is going to kick my ass.

Hows everyone doin? Nothing new here..layin on couch stuffed up and sneezy..why does it have to be Sunday already!

I know, sunday always comes too soon. Today, a friend that just got engaged announced that they are expecting a baby and they got to see their heartbeat today. makes me feel so sad to think that might never be me. sigh

I hear you...friend of mine announced too...chin up we are next!

Everything is lovely with me.
Doctors appt Friday.. Gotta take a glucose test.. Not looking forward to that. Lol
And she'll probably offer me a flu shot.. Which ill have to get. Ouch! Never had one before..
Also after this appt ill be going every two weeks! Can't believe it!

I don't think they are so weird...If they don't go back up that'll be kind of weird.

yea, mine looked like the rocky mountains..i think it was hormonal imbalance..hoping glumetza clears all that up..
hoping for a bfp soon..i hate doing no carbs.. If I get a bfp..I will eat healthier..but not this extreme lol

If they don't go back up then I reckon something is a bit screwy :-/

If they don't go back up then I reckon something is a bit screwy :-/

One of the girls on another thread im on had a very eratic chart in her lp too and tht was the mth she got her bfp....dont worry just as yet...ANYTHING is possible :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->