2013 bfp

;). I tried the soft cup too and kept thinking of u! I don't think I did it right because in the morning it was already slipping out.

Just got my iui. Turns out my husband spermies have clumps that trap them. The re said its normal but it made it hard to count the sperm. She said the number and motility were a little low but it only takes one she said. I hope this is a month full of bfps

My iui cost 700 buck, what about yours danixxo.

Oh and yes, it was my first one. Going on Friday for progesterone.

Lol make sure you get it hooked behind your pubic bone...here's a video on how to do it. Gives a good visual! I hope it works for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amPXaswKxyk

Yay, u officially have a fetus! If it's two is that fetii?

Lol, ok. I'm going for it again tonight.

I also stopped taking b6 because it made my period shorter and made me spot

Lol that's what we like to say too...feti lol

Good luck!

;). I tried the soft cup too and kept thinking of u! I don't think I did it right because in the morning it was already slipping out.

Just got my iui. Turns out my husband spermies have clumps that trap them. The re said its normal but it made it hard to count the sperm. She said the number and motility were a little low but it only takes one she said. I hope this is a month full of bfps

My iui cost 700 buck, what about yours danixxo.

Oh and yes, it was my first one. Going on Friday for progesterone.

Mine costs 300 at my old doctor, haven't done one yet with the new doctor.

Jury, I got my first batch of soft cups today. But they are huge! Are these really the ones you used?

Lol yeah they seem huge! They are really flexible and easy to get in though. I can't even feel them once they are in.

Sorry Lauren....

Oh man. ..no big deal..wasnt expecting shit this time..lol..after sono its game on though lol. Hows your fetti?

Oh man, I'm bloated and campy. Have a lot of pain in my abdomen. Is this normal?!

Oh man. ..no big deal..wasnt expecting shit this time..lol..after sono its game on though lol. Hows your fetti?
lol I really hope you see that bfp soon! The feti are good lol I actually got a little worried on Wed bc I had been super sick and then had a really good day, like the best I'd felt in weeks. So, I called the doc and they told me to come in. Did an ultrasound and both babies have nice healthy hbs and were moving around. It was pretty cool! Definitely nothing to worry about as I'm already sick again lol

Oh man, I'm bloated and campy. Have a lot of pain in my abdomen. Is this normal?!
I would often get crampy just from insems themselves. I would assume an iui could definitely cause some pain/crampiness.

That's great to hear!!!
Afm..barely had a period..would really say spotting to light andmy temps still high...changed light to spotting on chart to see..so I'm gana test just incase..im sure it was af...but for price of mind..

Ooooh interesting temps there Lauren, let us know how the testing goes!!

I'm sure its nothing..prob just a mild AF due to my pills and vitamin B

It's weird that you've had so much spotting and your temp is still up. Def test just in case.

Even if it was real AF..temps still high..am I right that this is so strange?

Laureeeeeen!! What's happening? I'm going to bed now, got my fingers crossed for you x

I'm not wasting money on a test lol. I get sono and ultrasound on Friday so that will suffice. We'll see how my temp is tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->