2013 bfp

You start taking that after you ovulate. I'm starting tomorrow

Thanks! Did u ask doctor..or do u just use the cream u can buy?

The last month I used it I bought cream online. It did raise my progesterone I think. This time i told my doctor and she said that I should not use that bc we dot know the dose u actually get. She said to start 5 days after o using the progesterone she assigns. Then take until af arrives or negative test on day period is dur

ahhh, ok thanks. I wonder if they will prescribe this to me if I ask?

Hi ladies, i wanted to update u girls tht all is well with my lil peanut...weve got a heart rate at 114bpm and all looks gud...:happydance:

I had a dream yesterday that I saw a bfp! ;).

Congrats pdx, that's feet news

Awesome Sonia!! How many weeks are u?

Lamango lol..lets hope! What dpo are u?

i'm 11 dpo now. I'm still waiting to hear what my progesterone levels were. Try8ing to keep my thoughts in check and be ready for the BFN!

lol.. your just like me.. cant wait to hear your levels..i always looked forward to those calls..even though it didn't really matter.. it became like a game. hahah.. when are you testing?

AFM- sono Friday morning, should get sperm results back too im assuming? I will just be entering my fertile week Sono day.. ordered some preseed, opks, and preg tests :)
another good amount of money down the drain im sure lol..

aha, fertile week, I know what you will be doing! = ). I've been getting lots of cramping feelings so I'm just so expecting AF to arrive. I'm going to be so bummed. Trying to hold off testing until AF is due. It usually arrives right on time or early

Hi ladies, i wanted to update u girls tht all is well with my lil peanut...weve got a heart rate at 114bpm and all looks gud...:happydance:

awww! so cute! I remember when our tracker called it a blueberry, that fruit stuck the whole 13 weeks though lol..was just too cute sounding! whens your next apt?

i'm 11 dpo now. I'm still waiting to hear what my progesterone levels were. Try8ing to keep my thoughts in check and be ready for the BFN!

any word about your progesterone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"