2013 bfp

FX'd for you lamago!!!!

Lauren-That sounds great! Good job on the weight loss!

I have no idea about size..so that's good? Thought he was just appeasing me lol

Jury any names picked. Omg u have to come up with two of each just incase lol:)

Did you test everyday? I think I'm stoping progesterone today. I heard it prevents your period and I want to get started for next cycle.

Sorry lamago...you aren't out yet though!

We have Grayson and Jackson for boys and Sophie and Riley for girls. We could still change our minds though lol

Jaxon is ours for a boy too!!! But we are super obsessed with sons of anarchy lmaooo..very cute!!!

I didn't test everyday BC I didn't know any better then..bit tested at what would have been 16 dpo..bfn..then when still no period...20dpo

had a small small amount of spot this morning on tp.. any ideas??? im only 3dpo..not worried about it whatsoever..just curious. in my damn tww now..ugh lol

3 dpo spotting hmmm, maybe it's from ovulation, I heard that can happen somethings.

Started spotting last night. But I didnt realize it until after I took progesterone so that is likely keeping full AF away for now,.

well, keep in mind.. no Luteal Phases are longer than 14 days.. so unless you mis calculated your O, which I'm sure you didn't.. your pregnant! will you test already:)

im pretty sure if you did IUI, your doctor made sure you were ovulating hahah, so you got that done on cd15.. now your on 16dpo... my doctor said luteal phases are not longer then 14 days.. EEEEEEEK!!!! go get a cheapy!

sorry for another post, hahah, but just imagine what a wonderful wedding anniversary that would be :)

no kidding, but I tested yesterday (15 DPO) and got a BFN, then last night I started spotting. definite stains on TP when I wiped several times. Then I took the Progesterone so I think that's preventing AF. I heard that happens to 98% of women.

so strange!? I don't know anything about progesterone..yet lol.. cant wait to hear what doc says.

I'll let you know as soon as I hear. The whole progresterone thing is prolonging the LP. One lady I read kept taking it bc she didnt know to stop and had uteral bledding! yikes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->