2013 bfp

I'm pretty sure your doc is full of crap Lauren lol There a few girls on another thread who always have long lps (15-16 days). I definitely don't think that's the norm at all though. That's definitely on the long end of it.
Have you spotted that early before? Maybe early implantation???

Lamago, how long is your lp on average?

My lp is usually 12ish days, but i'm taking progesterone so. The spotting has stopped now, but I think it's the progesterone again.

i agree with julie here cos my lp every single time ive ovulated has been 16 days...they wud only check for pregnancies if lp is longer than 18 days (14 days lp is quite a generalised thing and is not the case with everyone)...i also think the prog supp r making your lp longer but u defly need to check with your doc before stopping them :thumbup:

Yea...im not a fan of my doc...i just need him to keep writing the scripts though lol..maybe he just meant mine since mine are never too long..
well I hope its good news either way lamango. :).
no I never spotted this early..it only lasted til lunch..im thinking maybe a good O. Not thinking implantation this early..so for my progesterone cd 21 test...should I go 7dpo which is Friday or 9dpo Monday? I just want it as accurate as possible.
Julie and Sonia when are u both announcing?

Well honestly i dont plan on doing an fb announcement at all :haha: obviously my entire family and friends will know but i dont plan on making it fb official...as of now just waiting for these next 4 weeks to pass and then ill plan on anything...not really planning anything pregnancy related right now :winkwink:

Good for you Sonia!!! I say a little prayer for all of u every night:) looking forward to all of us getting our little buddies soon!! If I don't get one soon my dog is going to leave lol. I'm smothering him so much like he is a real kid lollllll. Poor thing lol.

sunshine how are you?? And Dannixo?

Thanks for keeping me in your prayers Lauren...thts sooo sweet and nice of u....i truly hope to get some good news from u real soon :thumbup::hugs:

Good for you Sonia!!! I say a little prayer for all of u every night:) looking forward to all of us getting our little buddies soon!! If I don't get one soon my dog is going to leave lol. I'm smothering him so much like he is a real kid lollllll. Poor thing lol.

sunshine how are you?? And Dannixo?

I'm okay. Triggered Friday instead of Thursday when I had my ultrasound. Bd everyday for two weeks. I think I'm 1dpo today. Long 2ww to go. Ordered our menopur injections overseas just in case if this month don't work...

good luck Dannixo! I'm just a tad ahead of you, by a few days.

Doc said I had a great cycle just didn't get pregnant. That the progesterone might be preventing my period. I should stop and period will come in a few days.

who knows!

The tww begins, the best and worst time of the cycle. Good luck Danixxo and MRS. LCS. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you both. Come on BFP's!

The bad part is since I told her I took an hpt and it was negative she didn't do the blood test. At the time it made sense to me, but now i'm thinking damn! I should have insisted!

lol, yea, I hear ya.. sorry though!
I'm really not thinking this is my bfp cycle anyway.. not counting on it at least. I'm pretty sure I just had a really good O with a nice sized follicle. Going for 7dpo cd 21 progesterone testing Friday or Monday.. cant decide how to pick which day lol..but thank you!

I think it's supposed to be on 7 dpo, that's how my RE did it.

I think that if you stop prog and you are preggo, then AF won't come...Glad you had an often cycle though!

Lauren-Most of our family and friends know already. We have an apt on Fri, so as long as all is good we are announcing on fb. My profile pic right now is our announcement photo.

I will go get the test Friday..if not Saturday.. im always leary about that.. lol.. like, what if my O was late at night..does it push my dpo back/ahead.. so im s ure either way..Friday or Sat morning should be fine.. just like getting those numbers, its a little exciting hahahh..

Jury, I love your pic! that is so precious! Very excited to follow your story, and cant wait to see what you end up having (genders) the fun starts now.. :) still sending prayers/thoughts :)

AFM.. just livin the dream..in the TWW hahaha..not. Nothing out of the norm for me whatsoever. But like I said, I'm not really counting on this cycle either.. still letting the Metformin/Glumetza do its thing. I do have mild lower right side pressure around right ovary, feels warm like I need to put a cold pack on it..just pressure/annoyance/noticeable.. but that is the side my follicle was on.
Happy Wednesday!

Nothing happening here, not even taking my temp any more. Just waiting for the referral to come through.

Fingers crossed for everyone waiting :)

No idea, the gynae doc said it could be 3 months, it could be 6 months. Ideally we'd like to wait until after the wedding so after July next year. But we'll see what happens and what they say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->