2013 bfp

Happy Wednesday! Another BFN yesterday and I think I'm getting ready for AF (finally!) anxious to start next cycle!

Had our 12 week apt today. Baby A's hb is 164 and Baby B's is 152. Didn't get to see them, but heard them for the first time. It's weird that I have hbs in my belly lol

If nothing this cycle we are moving forward with clomid again..hcg shot..and iui. but my temps have never been this high before..i took one at my normal waking time 6am..then again just now and still around the same..hmmmmmm

Lauren-That is a super big spike! Very high compared to your other temps. I can't wait for you to test :)

Lamago-What is the game plan for you guys this cycle?

Hawk-How are you doing?

Yea it really is!!! That's why I temped twice to make sure. Idk we will see..i will start testing Sunday am.

Plan this cycle is for iui #2. Hopefully this is the one. I'm also going to start a fertility diet. Hopefully I can lose some weight.

Great temps mrs. Lcs

Jury, Good heartbeats!

Im good! Took my 3 hour glucose test on the 23rd but got sick 10mins before i was suppose to get my blood drawn for my last hour. /: So i go back to redo it on the 6th.
Baby girl is doing good too, half of week ahead. At least its not a week and a half like she was. Made me a little scared she was gonna be a big baby! Lol

Lamago-I hope this is it too!!!

Hawk-I can't believe you're 28 weeks! Time sure flies!

Owh i know!
She has everything she will need. Now we are playing the waiting game.

Our goal is to get as much done in Nov and Dec as we can, maybe a little in Jan/Feb bc that's when our baby showers will be. I have no idea when these babies will come! I don't want to be stuck on bed rest or have them come early with a nursery to finish!
That's great you have everything ready! Way to be prepared!!!

Lauren-Lol thanks! My name before we married was Tapp. We used to say Tapplets and Becklings lol

I hate temping!!!! Huge spike then this am huge dip...wtf..and was woken several times with bad cramping..

If you were woken up several times, that could be why. Or it could just be a fluctuation in hormones. Don't let one temp get to you! Is cramping at this point normal for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->