2013 bfp

All insurance is different, so you won't know until you ask...That's pretty expensive though! The things we do to get babies!

Yea true.
still waiting real AF..just wanna hurry and get this new show on the road lol

Wow..insurance won't cover?? Great

Nope my insurance does not cover infertility. I pay everything out if pocket. All my meds, iui's everything. We paid $300 each time for just the iui plus clomid at $18 bucks and noverall at $115. My new protocol is injectables and we just paid $675 for only 5 vials! Some insurance do cover it though. I could only wish to be that lucky. We've been doing medicated cycles for a year now. Just about broke trying to get pregnant... So annoying. I have blue cross blue shield

I have keystone east hmo and they cover all but not ivf..
sorry dannixo!! Really keeping you in my prayers!

Hello ladies. I need your advice. I refuse to get excited as I've taken the cheap dollar store tests before and saw a line. I am either 9/10 dpo. I tested at 9 pm with diluted urine. This is within the 10 minute time frame. I'll test again in the morning. My boobs have been sore but that nothing new for me but I have felt nacous. I usually test at 12 dpo. It was hard to get a good picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 9
I c a line too...hoping for better lines with fmu tomorrow

I can't tell my phone sux.cant wait to hear from u!!!!!

Hurry up Dannixo! ;)

nothing new here.. still waiting for full on AF.. still brown spotting..woke up with horrible throat pain/sore feels so bad I feel like I have neck cancer! lol.. not funny..but just sayin that's how bad it hurts..

Hawk, cant wait to see your 3D, those are so amazing, aren't they?!

Sonia, how are you doing? how far along, and when are your US's/pics?

I re tested an unfourtantly I do not see a second line on the cheap test or a first response.

Yes try again tomorrow, I definitely saw a faint line on the other one!

My cd 22 results came back..(which was Oct 28th) estrogen 174, progesterone 12.5. She said its strange it being that high but I'm bleeding..not full AF yet but enough to need a pad so were calling it cd 1 today. Wants me to come in Friday cd3 for an ultrasound to make sure lining shed and nothing in ovaries and no cysts. Then if all ok schedule iui with HCG and clomid.
anyone know why progesterone is high for just a few days ago and I'm having "almost" AF? Glad I ovulated unmedicated though

I think what I mean is...if my progesterone was 12.5 at 10dpo. .and I started spotting what does she mean bu saying that's strange

All the best for tomorrows test dannixo :thumbup:

Hi lauren...first of all great tht u od on your own...but yes it is alil strange tht u would start spotting with progesterone tht high..im sorry i cant say what tht really means but i think maybe they can look into progesterone supp or sth...i dono im just thinking aloud...all the best for the ultrasound day after...hope to get some better news tht all is well :hugs:

AFM 9 weeks today....suprisingly i feel absolutely fine today...no ms no tiredness...no nothing...made me think alil but eh ill take this and just believe tht all is well :winkwink:

Dannixo-I tested with that same test, a cheap internet strip and an FRER. It showed up the best on the walmart one you tested on. Hopefully you get better results in the morning! I didn't believe mine on the walmart one bc they are known for evaps, if it wasn't for the faintest lines on the others I would have done with evap. I still can't believe that one had the best line for me... Here's a pic.... good luck in the morning!!!

IMG_3420.jpg

thanks Sonia, yea not sure either, guess we'll find out.. I'm not too sure why I spot for a few days before AF all the time.. ?? Im not worried about it. Ultrasound tomorrow to check out my goods, and we'll take it from there.
congrats on 9weeks!

Thats so interesting Jury I thought the FRER would be the best one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->