2013 bfp

Omg dannixo...i went through Walgreens..i can give u the 800 number! They ship it to u overnight and bill u a month later

Awesome! That will work! I have to get it the 15th.

I will clarify..my doc called it in..theyuse that BC its the cheapest..they said I can get it anywhere I chose..but I had them go through them..then walgreen called me to confirm details and insurance..which mine didn't cover..but anyways..89 bux

At dr. For iui. Been waiting 45 minutes. My husband specimen was barely covering the bottom of the cup. How much should there be?

I don't know lamago :(

I am just waiting for AF to arrive, the next 6 months are going to be pretty boring from me TBH :) Hope everyone is well x

Well, the Doc said it was ok but that his motility was down to 5% from 34%! WHat the heck! She also said I had ovulated already, didn't even say how many follies I had.

I'm so bummed now = (

Well, the Doc said it was ok but that his motility was down to 5% from 34%! WHat the heck! She also said I had ovulated already, didn't even say how many follies I had.

I'm so bummed now = (

Not to be mean but id switch doctors if I were you. My doctor makes me starts opk's at cd 10. I had cd 12 ultrasound and if everything looked good I triggered then iui next day. If I got a positive opk before cd 12 or on that day they would then trigger me and do my iui. For your doctor just to schedule an iui and assume you haven't ovulated yet is stupid. Now you wastes your time and hubby's sperm sample for nothing because you already ovulated. I would if been pissed. We don't do iui's anymore because there a waste of out money. We don't have male factor though. One reason I switched doctors. My old one had me do 8 rounds of clomid and would of kept going. Didn't bother to try nothing new. My new fs days clomid is junk and does not work and tried two fermera and went right to injections when those failed. Good luck dear. Hope you still caught the egg with bding!

I hope so. I was taking opks and got a positive last night so I went in today for IUI. She did have me do that. She also said I could go in for ultrasound if I wanted to but it was too much time from work.

I'm going in to my obgyn to get a recommendation for another FS. Ive had a hard time of it. My first ob-gyn just kept giving me clomid for three months and did no us or anything. She did HSG then said I needed IUI but never got my husbands SA. Then I went to the one i'm with now.

Ultrasound today..only on cd 8..but I have a follicle on each side..i go back Monday for another ultrasound to check if they've matured..bd all weekend lol

Ultrasound today..only on cd 8..but I have a follicle on each side..i go back Monday for another ultrasound to check if they've matured..bd all weekend lol

Good luck! I can't wait to start my menopur injections Sunday and gave my first ultrasound cd 12 to see how I responded.

Yea I'm anxious to hear how that works for you! Why those meds?? I am clueless now with the shots..hcg is my first and I didn't do it yet..just curious ..hope its the magic one for you!

Yea I'm anxious to hear how that works for you! Why those meds?? I am clueless now with the shots..hcg is my first and I didn't do it yet..just curious ..hope its the magic one for you!

Menopur is one of the most potent injections out there. High risk for multiples. I guess it works 85% of the time for everyone who uses it. It is the only one with FSH and LH. It matures the eggs and gives good quality eggs. Plus I should respond well since I always have 5-6 eggs with fermera/clomid. My doctor thinks I'll get 10-15 eggs and most will mature. If not they can up the dose at anytime through our my cycle to increase egg count plus menopur gives you a super thick lining and raises the e2 levels really high. It's expensive though. Insurances don't cover it, well mine don't. I choose it because we can't afford ivf and this is a fast approach drug. It should work once we figure our the right dosage.

So menapur isn't hcg per say? Like what I will be doing soon?

So menapur isn't hcg per say? Like what I will be doing soon?

No menopur is an injectable drug. Your taking ovidrel or noverall. That only forces you to ovulate. It won't do anything else. I take ovidrel when my eggs are big enough and my linings thick enough so it forces me to ovulate. They only contain hcg in them plus the hormone to force you to ovulate. Menopur is used with clomid/fermera to produce more eggs with better quality.

Just a quick update..
had an ultrasound today (CD 11-12) I have one follicle on the right measuring 14, and three on the left measuring 17,15,14. Last appointment on Friday I only had one on each size measuring 11 and 12. Last appointment my uterine lining was 4, now its 7. But she said that my lining is not triple layered?? um?? They are concerned about all the follicles on the right side.. they are having me come back Wednesday to see if any are measuring at least 20-22, and hoping that some of the others diminish. They wont do my trigger shot and IUI if all those follicles mature..and if my lining wont get better.. I agree.. so.. hoping for some good news Wednesday..im a little frustrated.. if nothing gets better then this cycle is a bust and no IUI for us..
is there anything I can do to get a better lining??? im super stressed and a little bummed now, I don't know.. its not like its bad news.. I guess im just getting overwhelmed with it all..

Just a quick update..
had an ultrasound today (CD 11-12) I have one follicle on the right measuring 14, and three on the left measuring 17,15,14. Last appointment on Friday I only had one on each size measuring 11 and 12. Last appointment my uterine lining was 4, now its 7. But she said that my lining is not triple layered?? um?? They are concerned about all the follicles on the right side.. they are having me come back Wednesday to see if any are measuring at least 20-22, and hoping that some of the others diminish. They wont do my trigger shot and IUI if all those follicles mature..and if my lining wont get better.. I agree.. so.. hoping for some good news Wednesday..im a little frustrated.. if nothing gets better then this cycle is a bust and no IUI for us..
is there anything I can do to get a better lining??? im super stressed and a little bummed now, I don't know.. its not like its bad news.. I guess im just getting overwhelmed with it all..

Clomid ruined my lining. It was okay like the first 2 months and then it kept thinning it. That's why I switched doctors and we started fermera. I had to endure a few cancelled cycles as well. Fermera does not thin your lining. Clomid does and continue to if it's already doing it to you now. My advice switch drugs. There's nothing you can do to make your lining thick now. Some people say drink red leaf tea.

Is there a chance it will thicken in a few days? I'm only in cd11

update: I have 3 follicles on right side, one is 20 the other 2 are 14. my lining went from 7 to 10 and is triple layered :) so we are doing the HCG shot tonight, and our first IUI scheduled for Friday morning!!! I'm excited, but trying to remain realistic. I know they don't always work on the first pop. But I can still hope :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->