2013 bfp

not a thing new here for me.. just waiting on our Honeymoon the end of Feb.. (which will be during fertile week lol)

Im still here.. and still pregnant. Lol
Doctor's appt tomorrow.. NST and cervix check. If everything is looking good then Wednesday will be my induction date.

so exciting!!! I bet she is going to have a full head of thick black hair! please send pics asap.. and on FB!

I had a small spotting episode at 6dpo and a temp dip.. um.. watch this happen when I need it not to happen lol (honeymoon in cancun)..

Lol I'd welcome it with open arms lol..but it would figure that's when it would happen haha.. I got a triphasic chart now too..never had that..ff said it's triphasic

And hawk had her baby girl the other day! 6 lb 8oz I think

Yay! Congrats Hawk! Can't wait to see pics!

Lauren-You never know!

I'm still here, pop on and off to keep up to date with you all.

Only 3.5 months until we have our IVF appointment and only 6 months until our wedding!

Lovesunshine, the time is flying by. It will be here before u know it. At least you get some time to'prepare for it.

AFM, guess what! I got a bfp on the dollar tree brand. Yikes!

Lovesunshine, the time is flying by. It will be here before u know it. At least you get some time to'prepare for it.

AFM, guess what! I got a bfp on the dollar tree brand. Yikes!

Yay!!! Congratulations! Happy and healthy nine months!

Sunshine-Getting close!

Lamago-Holy crap! Picture???

omg! congrats!! lol, werent you not really trying either? ive been using the internet cheapies..
yea, send a pic!

afm..spotting a bit after the gym today.. we'll see what the next few days bring, but this is a rather long LP for me so far..but i have been taking B6, prenatals, glumetza.. so idk.. really werent trying, so not counting on anything this cycle..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->