2013 bfp

Don't lose hope!
Maybe all your bodies need is a little break from all the stress of trying and the meds yall are sticking in it. It is true when they say once you stop trying it will happen.
I know this cause I stopped trying.. stopped putting my legs in the air. Yes I may have just laid there for a few min after but I wasn't checking when I ovulated or anything and it happened!!

So only 800 for injectables and all that and iui???? How so cheap!? Were doing that too. But taking a cycle or two off

I wouldn't call that cheap. And we don't do iui. That's just for the menopur and that's ordered overseas. It's like 1500 in the us. And an iui at my clinic is 450. Plus we have no insurance so we'd have to pay for the ultrasounds and doctors apoointments. I wouldn't call that cheap....

How long were u ttc hawklover? I guess we are all off this month. Dannixo I has an hsg and they said my tubes are clear but no talk about surgery. I wondering if maybe I have scarring too since I do get subtle pain after O

Dani I thought that was for all of it and iui ..at my place for iui ultrasounds its 1800. But they said leading up to pregnancy..wonder if that means all inclusive iui and ultrasounds..?? Our insurance doesn't cover iui..so we did a flex spending account with our insurance for 2500..will use when trady..and that all doesn't include the meds.. No not cheap..none of it..i feel your pain girl.

we've been going hard for a year now..taking a cycle or two off..finally able to take a honeymoon at end of February (should be my fertile week) so maybe all this crap were doing is a waste and I just need a timeout..going no crbs in Jan til we leave and hard-core gym..if stil nothing then we will pay for it with flex account

I prob don't need iui either..need a cm test..post coidal?? So who knows

How long were u ttc hawklover? I guess we are all off this month. Dannixo I has an hsg and they said my tubes are clear but no talk about surgery. I wondering if maybe I have scarring too since I do get subtle pain after O

We tried for 11 months.

U think it would be the first item in the list right!?

I know! So tell us more about what it's for and how you do it?

post coidal..not even sure i'm spelling it right, but you pronounce it post coy-dal.. ?? hahahha.. its a test you do after intercourse, they test your cm to see if its hostile towards sperm.. I think it should be done before any iui!!! but it wasn't , I only knew about it bc I researched and told them I wanted it...and he said, oh yea, that would be a good idea.. hah..
but im taking a break from all of it.. burnt the hell out.. my cervix is just going to have to wait..

I think I'm ovulating soon, I have so much ewcm this cycle. I wonder if it's because no clomid?

Happy new year ladies...hope this year brings lots of love and happiness into all of your lives...:)

I got my referral. Here is the info the new doc posted about himself. I'm waiting for an appointment. What do you think?

Biography

I completed my fellowship in reproductive endocrinology and infertility at the University of Pennsylvania in 2002 where I had several publications and focused my research on several aspects of infertility. I attended medical school at the American University of Beirut in Lebanon where I graduated with distinction, then completed my residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Wright State University, in Dayton, Ohio. I worked as director of infertility at Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas, from 2005 to 2010 before I joined Kaiser Permanente.

About my practice

I concentrate on helping couples with fertility problems. I also help women who have problems with fibroids, endometriosis, polycystic ovaries, diminished ovarian reserve, and tubal problems, and men with low sperm counts. I believe that the most important part of infertility treatment is giving good counseling not only about the medical treatment itself but also about the psychological and financial impact of infertility on couples enduring it. I practice infertility treatment like everything else in life — with plenty of compassion and positive energy.
How I thrive

I speak fluent French and Arabic (Lebanese). I love to travel and enjoy international music and reading about history of old civilizations and religions. I exercise four times a week at the ocean, and I love to walk on the beach.

I get on to see if anyone has posted but nothing..
Sure hope yall ladies are okay.

•Just a update on me..
5 days til due date.
Had a doctors appt today (1/10), Belly measuring 38 weeks.. I'm dilated to 2cm & 75% effaced. She did a membrane sweep and set up me a day to be induced(1/22) I'll be 41 weeks.
She thinks if I would to have her today or next couple days she would be 6/12 to 7lbs. Smaller than what she feels like. (;

Hope to get on and see some good news. Good luck!

So excited for you hawk! I hope all goes smoothly and can't wait to see pics :)

All is good here..no news lol..not trying but certainly not preventing..
hawk omg I can't wait to see pics of her!!!! Are u nervous!?

PDX how far along are u now?
Julie I love the names for them!!!

Nervous/scared!
But I know its all gonna be worth it in the end..
Which makes me excited!! Got last minute things.. like tylenol and gas drops.. so we are 100% ready!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->