2013 bfp

I don't think it's as big as it was cause she dropped, but here it is.
25 more days if not before! :happydance:

Attachments

• 20131221_130456.jpg
    20131221_130456.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 3
Sorry lamago...

Hawk-not too bad! I'm sure you feel huge, but it's a cute preggo belly :)

Dani where do u get follistim? Were going that route

Dani where do u get follistim? Were going that route

I didn't take follistim, I took menopur. It's totally different but it depends. Is your doctor calling it into a pharmacy or giving you a prescription? Does your insurance cover it?

How's everyone? I keep trying to imagine what getting a bfp might feel like but I used to be able to pretend but know its been so long ttc I can't even imagine.

I'm out. The witch arrived. Will be calling the doctor tomorrow to see what's next but we don't have insurance now so we will be taking a forced break until DH finds a new job with good insurance.. I'll still be here rooting for you all! Good luck ladies!

Out too..af came hard no spotting either..and 4-5 days early! I'm done..taking a month off.

I'm sorry for af. I'm taking the month off too waiting on new insurance. Dannixo why did they remove your left tube?

I'm sorry for af. I'm taking the month off too waiting on new insurance. Dannixo why did they remove your left tube?

Because when I had surgery they found endometriosis and my left tube was swollen and stuck to my left overy. They removed it so it wouldn't burst.

U too!! Any day now right!?

Yes yes!! 19days.
Had a appt today and she said I'm still 1cm and cervix is still thick but still soft I'm taking it.
My doctor wasn't there so I had some other lady.. She was weird..
She didn't tell me anything really.. Didn't tell me what her heartbeat was.. (which wasn't her heartbeat, Was the freaken placenta! I've listened to her heartbeat plenty of times to know what it sounds like compared to the placenta) nor if my belly was measuring 37 too.. nothing!! Wasn't happy with that visit.. :nope:

Called the doctor yesterday and they wanted to do a full injectable cycle. Baseline ultrasound and follicle checks. After discussing it with my husband and pricing the 10 vials of menopur we would need at $800 we decided to take a few cycles off until we can afford the meds or get insurance. We will try naturally but it won't happen. So good luck to the rest of you ladies! I'm still here rooting for you all!

So only 800 for injectables and all that and iui???? How so cheap!?

So only 800 for injectables and all that and iui???? How so cheap!? Were doing that too. But taking a cycle or two off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->