2013 bfp

thanks! by the way, I know I already told you Hawk, but she is just precious.. I will stalk your FB now for pics.

Haha. Thank you!
I love her sooooo much! Makes me want to cry to think that in a couple days she will be a week old. )':
I want her to stay little..

Oh my gosh Lauren!!!! Such exciting news! Are you going to test with another brand of test or make us wait for the results of the blood test? lol I thought your chart looked pretty amazing, but I didn't want to say anything and jinx it lol Aaaaaahhhhhh how crazy, you and lamago in the same week! I'm so happy for you girls!

yea, as soon as I get home I will use a FR one.. lol.. I thought for sure I was out..cramps backache bitchy.. tired and hot today..
im going with the flow of things..but I wont feel better until 15 weeks lol

I was crampy for a few days after AF was due. I don't blame you not feeling comfortable until you are further along, but I'm still excited for you :)

Omg Mrs. LCS we're bump buddies! I can't believe it! I didn't get to see ur temp. How crazy that we were both in between trying cycles!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ta da!

Attachments

• 2014-01-22 19.17.32.jpg
    2014-01-22 19.17.32.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 4
My blood test came back positive. RN appointment next tuesday

I am so happy for you girls!!! Amazing neither were trying this month lol congrats ladies!!!!

Well that's pretty definite!! Awesome news, so so happy for you :)

Come on Dannixo, we can do this!

:hugs:

OMG Lauren...thts awesome...so so happy for u girl...Hugh hug

Thanks! I'm wide awake at 4 30 am today.......stuffy nose and very mild nausea. .husband's on couch be I was yelling at him all night to stop snoring..about accurate right lol

pretty big temp dip this am..not sure what to make of that.. I went and got blood test, so just waiting for them to call..

i was freezing all night, and didn't sleep at all..barely.. (still waiting lab results)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->