• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2013 bfp

I had an appt yesterday for pre natal registration but they booked me wrong and I got an US. She said it was too early to see anything, so all I got was a black dot on the screen. I told her about my low progesterone during TTC and she prescribed progesterone supplements. I'm just not sure if I should take them because she didnt do any tests for it. She just said ok i'll give you some progesterone to be safe.

Have the first OBGYN appointment next Tuesday

So when I go at 6 weeks..it's too soon to see anything?

I think you'll see something maybe even a heart beat. I went in at 5 weeks 2 days. I had a little sac :kiss:

So how's everyone doing?
Nothing new here. Just sore boobs and tired all the time.. not sick?????? Makes me worry..

Nothing new here.. Coming up on my ovulation week so will start bding Monday. Trying softcups this time. Waiting on my Medicaid card in the mail and then we will try a straight injectable cycle with menopur with our income tax money.

Me and the little lady are good!!
Sending a lot of baby dust your ladies way.
:)

Attachments

• IMG_20140201_2-1.png
    IMG_20140201_2-1.png
    281.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Day 16.jpg
    Day 16.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 2
TOTM for me - rubbish :-( saying that, we didn't really try last month. I'm just waiting for IVF consult really...

I just had a wipe of red blood..it's only 630 am here so doc isn't in yet..and even if they were of course we're having a snow storm..so not sure what's happening..but I had red blood last pregnancy and that didn't end well..

Bleeding is normal though, so don't let it scare you just yet...did you call doc?

Try to relax mrs. Lcs. I had bleeding too sat after intercourse. now its stopped. I went to ER said hcg was slow rising and us was too early. Going to obgyn tomorrow.

I've been resting all day..I've wiped a few times and it's barely there..my boobs still sore..I'm 5w 6d US is tomorrow..I'm so scared..I haven't had sex since before bfp lol so it's not that.. I didn't call Dr only bc I wouldn't be able to get anywhere anyhow we have a snow storm..and I see them first thing in am...should I call or wait

no bleeding since..i told nurse about it today, she wasn't worried at all..said I had a cyst on right ovary. Got my ultrasound pic, all it shows is a sack hahaha.. and said it was too early for heartbeat. My next apt is next week.. which of course can not come soon enough.. but they dated me at 6weeks and said all looks good and where it should be :) FX

Yay! So glad to hear that Lauren :) Next week you should be able to see the hb! That'll be the exciting one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->