• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2013 bfp

Def preg. Hcg is 65..progesterone 25..said I'm early..I go back Monday to check levels again

I wouldn't worry too much about your temp at this point Lauren. It's still higher than it normally is at this point, so you're fine. I agree with sunshine, stop temping! lol

Yay for the positive blood test!

Hard not to worry..I don't want a repeat of last time..I will try to stay sain lol

I know! I worry everyday about something going wrong. I dont know, when do you start feeling like it's going to stick?

I'm out. the :witch: arrived today.. Figured as much. On to another natural cycle..

Sorry Dannixo...

I don't know that you ever stop worrying honestly. I did feel better when I started to have the nausea. Felt better after first u/s. Felt better after 12 week mark. Felt better after each time hearing their hbs. Definitely feel better now that I can feel them kick all the time. Felt better after 24 weeks (viability stage). Even now I still worry something will happen though. I freaked out a little yesterday bc I hadn't felt Olivia very much all day, but today she kicked like crazy. There are horror stories at every stage unfortunately. I think you just have to remind yourself to take it day by day and have hope that everything will turn out for the best. It took me a week or two before I would really believe I was even pregnant lol You'll get there. Just remind yourself to take it day by day...

Thanks jury! Sorry to hear about AF Dannixo. We're here for u!

Sorry Dannixo!!! one day its going to happen. and like me I'll tell you all..the things I did different are:

take B6, prenatals, my insulin Glumetza prescription, cut carbs, and did cardio almost everyday.. I feel it was the B6..to give my LP a little more time to make stuff happen, and the working out to increase blood flow to my uterus for implant.. but who knows.. I just know we took the month off in prep for our honeymoon.. hahahaha

Well this is a very lucky thread isn't it! Don't hold your breath for me, we're not really trying because we've got the wedding in 6 months and we'll see what the IVF consultant says in May.

So happy for you all :)

Thursday hcg was 65..today (monday) it's 383. First US is Feb 4th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"