• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2013 Brides to be

Your mum is making ypur dress too?! Mega exciting having it made specially for ypu isn't it!

^^ so glad your dad came through for you, how exciting :)
It is nice having a dress made for you, i am super fussy so it takes a lot of heartache out of the process

Hello! I'm getting married 14th June 2013 in Mauritius then having a party when we get back to the UK.
We still have so much to do we have hardly done anything!
I have my dress on order.
Have flower girl dress.
Have a bridesmaid dress.

No passport for LO.
No suit for groom.
Nothing sorted for party other than booking it!
:dohh:

Welcome Millies.Mummy, I've added you to our list <3

I too need to update my passport.

Both of you (MaskedKitteh too) - Good you've booked your parties!

I had a dream about my wedding dress the other night and it didn't look half bad ;). And then the other day I checked out a place that does wedding dress consignment and saw this pretty lace thing there. I wonder if I'll be able to have something like this when the time comes. I love the idea of it. ....Not quite as much as a personally made one of course, but I think if the dress is slinky and simple, maybe something like this is in order.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 8
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 5
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 7
I'm 13.3.13

Not long, eeeeek!! crapping myself to be honest lol

Welcome, MummyToAmberx <3 Added!

Ladies, I am trying to convince my OH that we should splurge on my wedding band and he is refusing. Do you think it is OK for me to essentially pay for my own wedding band and just force him to lend some spirit behind it? Even that seems to be asking too much based on my conversation with him last night. My OH loves me, I know he does - but what can I say, he hates to spend money and we are poor. Still, for something I will wear for the rest of my life, I want what I want if you know what I mean and I'd rather save pennies for the next month than look at my hand and think I wasn't worth it to him. And to be fair, we are not talking pennies. The ring I want is 2 months rent!

Welcome, MummyToAmberx <3 Added!

Ladies, I am trying to convince my OH that we should splurge on my wedding band and he is refusing. Do you think it is OK for me to essentially pay for my own wedding band and just force him to lend some spirit behind it? Even that seems to be asking too much based on my conversation with him last night. My OH loves me, I know he does - but what can I say, he hates to spend money and we are poor. Still, for something I will wear for the rest of my life, I want what I want if you know what I mean and I'd rather save pennies for the next month than look at my hand and think I wasn't worth it to him. And to be fair, we are not talking pennies. The ring I want is 2 months rent!

I'm the same! The ones I like are more eternity rings than bands and are a bit pricey because of the diamonds. I plan to wear this ring for the rest of my life, why shouldn't it be perfect!? We're not giving each other christmas gifts and are getting our wedding rings instead. :thumbup:

Completely normal

We're not having a honeymoon because so much money needs to go else where, my ring cost 1k is a bridal set, he didn't mind paying for it because like said for rest my life :)

Thanks, MummyToAmberx, corrected!

And big news, we've finally set the date!
I booked the church for 2.30pm and the reception spot for 5pm. Yay!

January 18th, 2014

Oh! I'm joining! We are getting married on 9/6/2013! Then leaving that day for our honeymoon to our favorite place! Myrtle Beach, South Carolina! I can't wait~!!!!

Only 75 days until my wedding and I feel so unorganised!! Feel like I'm forgetting something major too...

Well I bought my wedding ring this weekend! It was normally $699 but I got it for $399! I was so excited! I'm actually thinking about purchasing a second one because I want to make a "wrap" for my engagement ring and have them soddered together.

Our venue is paid for.. but we still need outfit for the future hubby to wear, I still need a dress, and we need to send our save the dates!! I need shoes, and jewlery, but other than that we don't need much. I love having a tiny wedding!!

I will join!! I'm getting married in 85 days....May 11th <3 We've been engaged since November 2nd, 2011, so I am MORE than ready!! 18 months sounds like such a long time to plan a wedding, but it has gone by FAST!!!

I have always heard brides say that they can't wait for it to be over with, and I always thought they were crazy. I am extremely excited for our big day, but I definitely get it now! So many little things have popped up that we didn't plan for, and our original budget was a joke, lol. However, it will all be worth it when I'm Mrs. Ross and we can relax in Hawaii on our dream honeymoon <3

Congrats to all of you lovely ladies!!! Who is else is longing for a honeymoon baby?! :)

I got mqrried yesterday!!! It was amazing. I'll post pictures tomorrow morning! It was such an amazing day!!

Can I join? 13july2013 :)

Trying to sort hair n make up out, most things sorted just need paying!

I will join!! I'm getting married in 85 days....May 11th <3 We've been engaged since November 2nd, 2011, so I am MORE than ready!! 18 months sounds like such a long time to plan a wedding, but it has gone by FAST!!!

I have always heard brides say that they can't wait for it to be over with, and I always thought they were crazy. I am extremely excited for our big day, but I definitely get it now! So many little things have popped up that we didn't plan for, and our original budget was a joke, lol. However, it will all be worth it when I'm Mrs. Ross and we can relax in Hawaii on our dream honeymoon <3

Congrats to all of you lovely ladies!!! Who is else is longing for a honeymoon baby?! :)

I was hoping for a honeymoon baby!! But... looking at my app, i'm "projected" to be ON my period on our honeymoon!!! I'm hoping over the next 6 months, that will fix itself, but I doubt it will by that much!!! Darn!! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->