2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

You can feel AF at 5DPO?? surely that is too soon hun :wacko: when are you expecting AF to show?

You are not out until the ugly :witch: shows her head so chin up ok :hugs:

I agree I would say something to your sister as she does know you are TTC and it is very unfair of her :hugs:

Sorry Im 6dpo not 5. Im due for AF next wednesday, I start feeling slight period pains and a tingling in my right thigh the week before. My nipples are also very sensitive so I know I should start spotting in the next couple of days... then bam :witch: arrives

I will talk to her, you right, its hurtful and a bit inconsiderate. Have to go buy baby clothes / gifts for a friend of mine who just told me she is due on the 18 December - how fun :happydance:

Have you finished up with your latest book?

DH birthday is on the 19 December, Im thinking of getting him a puppy? (well more for me :winkwink:)

I have heard & read though that 1st sign of pregnancy can be the exact same as AF less the bleeding so you never know hun :hugs: :dust: she stays away!

I love buying baby things and children stuff - just wish it was for me :dohh:

What type of puppy are you thinking of?

I hope everyone is doing well :flower: sorry I've been a little MIA but thinking of ttc makes me stressed :blush::haha:

we're back to NTNP for the next 12 weeks while I lose weight, hopefully I'll pick up a bfp along the way :flower:

Fingers Crossed Vanilla - not actively TTC and just relaxing into it may just do the trick :thumbup:

So what are you doing in order to lose weight?

I'm going to make my diet healthier and exercise more, I'm going to continue taking metformin and I should be getting prescribed some medication from the gp for weight loss which should also help :flower: I'm aiming to lose the recommended 1-3lb a week.

Cool Good luck :thumbup: plus the healthy eating will help in your ultimate goal :hugs:

Hi ladies :hi: Am back from my trip, but had a really really busy day back at work - not feeling stressed about ttc but am about all the stuff I have to get done this week :( so just saying hello for now and will catch up on what you've all been up to soon x

Staffys are AMAZING dogs. Thoroughly recommend. No breed specific health problems, very placid dogs, love to sleep, great with kids and other animals. Only thing with a staff is that they are STRONG. Females are the better choice generally because there doesn't tend to be any dominance issues.

Golden retrievers are lovely too, though.

I want a staff when my dogs go to the big dog house in the sky. Maybe another collie when gizmo goes as he is older (to keep misty company) and then when misty goes a staff. Don't think I could get just have one dog again... Lol

I just love staffies, they are like big puppies - we have a staffy cross pitbull (trying to upload his pic) - he is like a staffy around us but a pitbull around other people and dogs.

I always wanted a golden retriever because of their gentle nature but I know my DH would prefer a staffy:thumbup:

I have had Staff's and they are the most loving and loyal dogs big softies I would agree on a female though and early training to stop them pulling is a must!!
When we were children my parents wanted a dog so called RSPCA to find out which is best around children and Staff's were top of the list as they have a high patience threshold unlike some other dogs namely Labrador's that can be snappy!

I would defo have a staff again beautiful dogs! They do chew when puppies though as a warning!
We have had 3 and all 3 have chewed :dohh:

I heard staffies are very family orientate dogs. I know he would just love that! We would have to get a female though as the male we have is not very friendly towards other dogs! I would name her Gemma :flower:

At the moment we have Savage (pit x staff) Amber (pit) Theo (jack russell) Missi (fox x) Sasha (chihuahua)

how can i upload pics?

Sorry I am useless with knowing how to upload pics onto here!! Vanilla is a whizz though so hopefully she will come on and give us all a lesson :haha:

Wow that is a lot of dogs! I have 2 Shar Pei Lela (Black ) 4 years old and Chloe (Lilac) 3.5 years old

Upload to tinypic.com it will give you a link. Copy link. Come back on to this page, press image button (it looks like a mini postcard) and then paste the link. Click ok. Et voila!

Has AF arrived?? If not then it could be still too early your not out until she arrives :hugs:

:witch: is not here yet but Im 12dpo and not even a faint line! I really thought this was my month but now I can just feel I am out! My DH birthday is on the 19 December and if I had a :bfp: I would have wrapped the hpt and given him a card saying "happy birthday Daddy" :cry:

wishful thinking. got to start planning for christmas now, its only 22 days away! im starting to stress she might not come on time then I am back to longer cycles :nope: Damn PCOS!!!!!!!!!! :growlmad:

:dust: to you ladies! lets hope we get at least one :bfp: this cycle!

As I said hun still early not everyone is lucky enough to get early +ve's on HPT's and AF is not here try not to stress too much I am sure it will happen!
Also you are on the Metaform now so that should start to help - sorry I do not know much about it but hope the other ladies on here can help you

:hug:

Thanks Twag, I will try and keep positive but its just a feeling I have, maybe I am not feeling great to because I am coming down with a cold!

Cant wait to get home and into bed. At least my kitchen is almost done... one good thing to go home to! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->