2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

Hi ladies. Sorry for not being around much. Not terribly stress free at mo xx

:hugs: How are you doing Laura? :hugs:

Sorry to hear that Laura, sending you stress free vibes x

I'm off on my Copenhagen trip tomorrow so will check in again when I'm back on Monday. Happy weekend everyone! Xx

Have a lovely time in Copenhagen Nicki!

Just been stressed with everything. Doesn't help,that work are being less than brilliant about me having the time off...

Have a wonderful time in Copenhagen Nicki :hugs:

Laura I am sorry work are being rubbish about you being off I mean you are signed off work so what is there issue :grr: :hugs: I hope you start to feel a little better soon hun :hugs:

Enjoy your trip Nicki!:hi:

Sorry you're not too great at the moment Laura. Hope work sorts itself out - they have plenty of warning about time off!! :hugs:

Oh and a little about me....

I'm Charli:hi:

My husband and I have been married for 6 years, we have a gorgeous 9 year old daughter, and would really love to have another baby.

For over seven years now we have not used any form of protection, earlier this year we decided to actively start trying (which involved a lot of work on my part as I have weird cycles and no idea when I ovulated - which led to a lot of stress!!) so now we are back to NTNP but with me keeping track of my cycles.

I'm a dinner lady in the local nursery and infant school, I'm studying in the hopes if becoming a TA and I'm a total geek lol

Good luck Ibelieve - I hope you have managed to catch that eggy this month :hugs: lots and lots of baby :dust: to you :thumbup:

:hi: Charli :flower: Good luck I hope you manage to work out what your cycles are doing and get your :bfp: Wow 7 years is a long time :hugs:

Lela and Chloe are fine they are not liking this horrible wet & windy weather at all :nope: and I think Chloe might have a little bladder infection as she keeps having to P :( poor puppy but otherwise they are good thanks

How is the DIY coming along?

Hi all! :wave: I joined and then dropped off the face of the planet. :dohh:

I just got done with a very long cycle, but I did in fact ovulate at some point, which with PCOS, is all I can really ask for.

Thanksgiving was yesterday for us American folks, and today dh and I are spending the day together at our house for the first time in MONTHS. We have gotten hardly no time together lately since this fall my twin sister got married and my younger sister had her first baby (and the first grandbaby, and the first boy...) so we have been going NON STOP.

I'm so excited today to just hang out with him and clean out and organize and begin decorating for Christmas!!! :xmas9:

I've been trying to use up the seventy something feet of burlap we used in our wedding (June 2011) so today I'm going to sew stockings and make a wreath (using this tutorial) and maaaaybe attempt a tree skirt. Just call me craft crazy! :haha:

We also had some cold wet weather yesterday but today its blue sky and sun today! Hope Chloe starts feeling better:hugs:

My kitchen is almost done! I am so excited, the mosaic looks great - there are like 4 pieces left to go on the wall then we can finish up. My new fridge arrives on friday so I am supper excited about that!:happydance:

Having EWCM now! I thought I ovulated already, could I be ovulating now only and not as per my OBGYN advice?????? That would mean adding an extra 5 days to my TWW but if it means a :bfp: then great!:thumbup:

:hi: Andie! PCOS is so upsetting - Good luck tho! are you taking any meds for your cycles?

Oooh, Ibeleive will you be able to share a pic of the mosaic when its finished?

I'm glad to hear you and dh are getting to spend some time together :hugs: I hope you guys had a good time hanging out :flower:

I'm loving the new craft project :D I might have to bookmark that blog :haha:

I am afraid I am not crafty at all :nope: I would like to be and I have visions of how I would like to make things etc but I do not have the patience for it at all :nope:

Everyone have a good weekend?

I take Metformin and Synthroid. :wacko: So far no luck but dh and I are staying positive and just letting things happen naturally. We don't mind the extra time as just the two of us (and our two furbabies) and makes the tww a lot less crazy- especially since I never can tell when I've ovulated and whether I'm in the tww or not!

My stockings came out even better than I hoped!! I'll post pictures when I get a chance. I didn't get to start my wreath so I'm hoping to start it tonight- seems easy enough. Don't feel bad Twag- I have so many projects I start and lose patience with. The mood has to strike me to get really crafty and this time of year really brings it out in me. Other times I just enjoy pinning projects I'd like to do on Pinterest. :haha:

Oooooh, I LOVE Pinterest!!!

I'm into paper crafts, you know making cards, scrap booking, etc. and I love a bit of decorating. Am getting a mini sewing machine for Xmas, as I really want to start on some projects I have in mind!

Now see my Mum is great and loves all the DIY stuff so I tell her my idea's and she creates them :haha:

So she created DH and I some homemade Christmas Stockings last year they are so cool :thumbup:

So I despite being CD12 I am feeling really very calm and stress free this cycle :thumbup:

I tried embroidery a couple months back, made two stunning pillow cases and lost interest. :shrug:

well done for being calm and collected this cycle:thumbup: I am just the opposite and can just feel I am out this cycle I am 5dpo or at least I think I am - no Christmas :bfp: for me! Can feel AF starting to show her head

My sister went for her eight week scan and she saw a heartbeat! Told me in detail everything about it (this being her second pregnancy and she acts like its her first). DH thinks I should tell her although I am happy for her hearing her experiences is really hard on me:cry: I just found out one of my friends is expecting as well :cry:

Nevertheless baby dust to all :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"