2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

Ibelieve so sorry to hear about your bereavement. You are having a tough time .... Big :hugs: from over here, thinking of you x

Sorry for your loss ibelieve :hugs: :hugs:

I'm with you on that! pcos really sucks!

CD30 here, based on my longest cycle she could in theory arrive within another 17 days..... the joys of irregular cycles! :sleep: she better not arrive next week when we're moving :growlmad:

:hugs: ladies sorry you are having to deal with pcos :hugs:

I don't mind it too much, I'm lucky that I only have mild pcos, it's the erratic cycles which drive me mad

*hand up also* am on the PCOS train too. Am very lucky that it's mild.mi do have regular cycles, especially now on Metformin.

Apparently don't ovulate normally though... But not sure how true that is because the dr screwed up the bloods

Apparently mine is mild as well but I have terribly irregular cycles, my first two months on metformin regulated it and i was getting it very 28/30 days, I am now on day 35 and nothing.

Laura, what dose are you on? I am on 1500mg XR - considering moving myself up to 2000mg????

Apparently mine is mild as well but I have terribly irregular cycles, my first two months on metformin regulated it and i was getting it very 28/30 days, I am now on day 35 and nothing.

Laura, what dose are you on? I am on 1500mg XR - considering moving myself up to 2000mg????

1000mg xr

I don't know much about changing dosage so can't help there am afraid xx

I don't mind it too much, I'm lucky that I only have mild pcos, it's the erratic cycles which drive me mad

Vanilla, how did you get pregnant with PCOS, were you on treatment?

I didn't see anyone when we were ttc lo as it only took 6 cycles so I'm not sure how my body was working then but my cycles were irregular, for me I'm sure it's down to the large weight gain that has messed up my hormones so when I get myself within the healthy range again it should resolve the issues I'm having now :flower:

1000mg xr

I don't know much about changing dosage so can't help there am afraid xx

I read that usually upping a dose will help, not sure though, I was on 1000mg not XR then I got AF 4 weeks later after 6 months, then upped to 1500mg, got AF exactly 28 days later, now I am on cd36 and no AF in sight, Im beginning to think upping it might be my only hope?

The :witch: got me this morning I knew she was messing with me :cry: so 2013 bfp it is :thumbup:

Sorry can't help with the meds I know nothing about them :shrug:

sorry to hear that Twag! how upsetting :nope:

Guess we should start a 2013 thread????:winkwink:

Today is a better day for me though, still no AF in sight but I got so much stuff to do - enough to keep me busy and my mind off TTC:thumbup:

Its my hubby's birthday next week - I am wanting to give him a surprise birthday party...:cake: already found his birthday gift! now to order it...

OK so I am going to change the name of the thread to 2013 Stress Free TTC as we are all hoping for a 2013 BFP now right??

Sorry You got AF Twag but here's to a 2013 bfp! I'm up for a 2013 bfp too, let's do it :)
Ibelieve you're very lovely to organise a surprise bday party for your DH. Is it a special birthday? What day is it? My bday is 20th... Not sure how I'm feeling about it, I love birthdays but i will be 36 so 'nearly 40' as DH likes to regularly remind me (he is 1.5 years younger than me, you'd think it was 10 years the way he talks!!)

I'm hoping all of you ladies will have your 2013 BFP before I hopefully get my late 2013 BFP!

Ibelieve - in honesty I wouldn't up it without the guidance of your dr xx

Ladies we are all getting 2013 BFP's :hugs: & :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"