2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

I have heard other ladies who got bfp's saying that they felt like they were getting a cold before they go their bfp :shrug: just saying

:dust: I hope AF stays away :dust: and that you are not getting the dreaded cold!! :hugs:

Thanks for the :dust: I hope you right, I really really really really hope you right! I am just so tired of being disappointed! :nope:

I will wait for AF - cramping so she must be on her way :witch:

in the mean time I will hope and pray so hard that its a :bfp:

I am keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

Thanks so so much! Well tomorrow is 13dpo, I have one test left (from 8:blush:) so I will save it for 16dpo and hope for the best!

My sister is 10 weeks and starting to show :cry: wish I could announce my pregnancy on Christmas...

Just have to keep praying for no more disappointments [-o<

:dust: to you as well!!!

:hugs: it will happen for you and I hope it happens soon :hugs:

:xmas18:okay so on 13dpo with fmu i got a very clear :bfn:!!! By now I should be getting faint lines if there was anything. It seems my cold has gone away but AF is still nowhere to be found! I dont have a symptom, no sore boobs, no fatigue, no cramps, no cm, absolutely nothing!!!

Its official, my cycles are probably messed up again but I know for sure I am not pregnant :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

going to be a difficult Christmas, because I didnt get what I want :xmas11:

this is so unfair! :nope:

:hugs: ibelieve :hugs:

Sorry that you're feeling so down! It will happen for you hun, just bear in mind you haven't been taking the metformin for very long, or been diagnosed for long either!! Stay positive :hugs:

:flower:thanks Ladies!:flower:

I guess the hard part is we have been trying so long before I was diagnosed and now its a still a disapointment two months into the metformin and still nothing. It usually works quite quickly and most women fall pregnant within the first month. My OBGYN said it was very likely I would be pregnant by Christmas:nope:.

Really disappointed that it didnt work out that way. I just wish I could forget about ttc and carry on with my life but it is so so hard:cry:

Thanks for the support tho! I really appreciate it :hugs:

I would say it was very foolish of your OBGYN to get your hopes up in that way I know a few women on here TTC on metaform who have not caught 1st month!

It will happen sweetie it will do not give up hope but also do not give up your life for TTC relaxing is the best way to be as your body will not co-operate when stressed out

:hug:

That's very insensitive of your obgyn! I don't think I know anyone who has fallen foirst month on Metformin. My dr told me met has a 30% success rate

What a strange thing for your obgyn to say :nope: I'm on metformin and my consultant at no point has said a time-scale - he just said it might help you ovulate which in turn would increases your chances, but it's too individual to put numbers on it. Realistically it's more effective with clomid which is why I'm losing weight atm to be prescribed it if I don't fall pregnant on my own in the meantime.

:xmas18:okay so on 13dpo with fmu i got a very clear :bfn:!!! By now I should be getting faint lines if there was anything. It seems my cold has gone away but AF is still nowhere to be found! I dont have a symptom, no sore boobs, no fatigue, no cramps, no cm, absolutely nothing!!!

Its official, my cycles are probably messed up again but I know for sure I am not pregnant :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

going to be a difficult Christmas, because I didnt get what I want :xmas11:

this is so unfair! :nope:

:hugs:

I felt this EXACT same way last month (seriously- you can check my journal. It sounds almost the same haha!). mad and pissed and disappointed and upset and frustrated. AND I was two weeks late with zero pms symptoms! But what we women with PCOS have to keep reminding ourselves is that we can't expect things to be as a-b-c as people with normal cycles. I'm fighting like hell for my bfp- and if I can manage to keep my sanity while doing it, well that's just a plus. What I realized with my last cycle is that I did actually ovulate, just two weeks late. This cycle I've ovulated exactly on time :)happydance:) You just have to take it cycle by cycle. My younger sister (5 years younger than me) just had her first baby and happy as I was for her I am INSANELY jealous and it's not her fault; just something I have to deal with.

I'm here if you need to talk. I can totally relate. I've found that it has helped to really get to know my body's signs of ovulation and to focus on pin pointing those so that if I DO ovulate at a weird point in my cycle, dh and I can make sure everything's covered. :bunny:

AND don't take the tests too seriously. I can't tell you how many people I've seen on here that were getting stark white bfns at that point just to turn around get a bfp. So don't worry too much. :hugs:

thanks so much ladies, its such a difficult process, some months are better than others and this is the month that is not great. I am 14dpo and due for AF but theres nothing... Plus I have so much going on in my life at the moment its making things so difficult. Im sure next week i will feel much better.

:dust: to you all... :hugs:

Hello ladies. Sorry I've been MIA, work has been mad since I got back from my trip. I just took 2 days off work and it takes forever to catch up.

Ibelieve, sorry you're going through a tough time right now. I'm sure we all know how you feel so feel free to vent away. I know it's so hard when you have a timescale in your head like a Christmas BFP. I was so disappointed my last pg went wrong because my little brother and his wife were just 6 weeks ahead of me and it would have been so lovely. But these things rarely pan out so perfectly so we just keep our chins up and keep ploughing on! In the meantime, make the most of of the bfn - you can have a Christmas tipple or two, get out the mulled wine, enjoy yourself over the festive bit then go for that new year BFP! We are rooting for you.

Afm, got AF 2 days ago, first one since the mc, it's always good to get that one, feels like part of the recovery process. Unfortunately it means I can't go for nk cells testing this month as the right day will fall right between Xmas and new year... Typical! So will wait til jan so ttc will start again in feb. going to make the most of a stres free few months til then!

:wave: everyone else x

:hi: Nicki how was Copenhagen? Sorry work has been a pig I know how that feels :grr:

Copenhagen was wonderful! So many Christmas markets, and we drank loads of Glögg (Danish mulled wine, totally yummy!) so I came back feeling very Christmassy :) It just annoys me that when you have time off work, you have to take annual leave but then still make the hours up when you get back! I shouldn't moan too much, I do love my job most of the time.

Put my tree up on Monday :xmas9: :xmas16: and plan to get the rest of my Christmas shopping done on Sunday so am in the Christmas mood now. Love it!

HAPPY FRIDAY everyone. Nearly the weekend. Just a days work to get out if the way. I am so in need of a lie in tomorrow :sleep: totally zonked.
How is everyone doing?

Hey Ladies!

Glad you enjoyed Copenhagen Nicki and thanks for the support. Still not feeling so great as the :witch: hasnt shown and I am still getting :bfn:

We had a death in the family so I am busy helping prepare for the funeral, so things are not so great at the moment. Will catch up soon! Until then :dust: to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->