2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

I crochet and knit... crochet is much easier, IMO. An evening with YouTube is all you need!

I think my brain is upside down, I can knit but for the life of me can't get the hang of crocheting and I really really want to, I'm taking a course for it when I find a decent one, I'd love to crochet little animals :haha:

Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary :hugs: I hope you and your DH have a wonderful day together

Thank you :yipee:

Glad to hear AF has arrived on time!! Hope you feeling better today!

Wishing you loads of :dust:for this cycle!

She was a day late but that means that the herbs I am taking lenghtened my LP which is good as it is a short one at 11dpo so an extra day is good :thumbup:

I am keeping everything crossed for us all this cycle that are trying :dust:

I am ok today feeling lonely as DH and my furbabies are down at the in-laws until Wednesday :( but it does mean I get to read my book in peace :haha:

before you know it Wednesday will be here!!!:happydance:

I am not a fan of reading, was convinced by my sister to read 50 Shades of Grey, I am on the last book! Not as impressed with the story line :coffee:

I have 5 furbabies! Three stay with my dad and two with us, they just dont get on and the other 3 are tiny compared to the other two, happy though cos my dad really loves the others and I see them often so thats one good thing!:awww:

I read the 50 Shades trilogy I quite enjoyed it I am now reading The Game of Thrones and really enjoying it I am on book 5 :thumbup:

Wow 5 what are they? I have 2 Shar Pei one is black and the other is Lilac there is only 6 months between them and they are very close!

I am not feeling well today my wisdom tooth seems to have come through some more and it is growing out to the side of my mouth which in turn is rubbing the bone and skin at the back of my jaw and so it is all swollen and red and there is an ulcer there now - constant ouch :( I do not want to have to go to my dentist to get it removed :nope:

TBH by the 2nd book I kind of ignored all the :sex: stuff but enjoyed more of the storyline and just ended up needing to know what happened to them :shrug:

I have been gargling some Aspirin but I am thinking I may have to go to the Dentist as it really is hurting :cry: not the tooth but my jaw!

That is not nice of your sister considering she knows you are TTC and the issues you are encountering :hugs: sorry she is being so inconsiderate I do not think you are being unreasonable at all :hugs:

You TTC plan sounds like a good plan :dust: good luck to you :dust:

Oh no about the yeast infection that really sucks especially with ttc :grr: I hope you can get it sorted!

Yeah I will see how it goes and hope it stops if not I will go to the Dentist :shrug:

Thanks enjoy your Anniversary evening :flower:

Happy Anniversary ibelieve!! Am loving your :wedding: icon. its my anniversary on Wednesday, glad I'm not the only one who got married at this time of year. Good luck with your mammoth :sex: schedule :winkwink:

Twag, hooray for a lengthened luteal phase :) every day counts ey.

I had a fab weekend with my mum. Drank too much wine on Saturday but we had lovely tipsy gossips and went to watch some comedy. Also did lots of shopping. So all in all a wonderful weekend x

Hooray for no infection and being out of your slump :) Its horrible when you feel down isn't it but you just can't help it. I felt down yesterday cus I got a letter from the hospital saying the tissue from my last mc was a 'normal male', no chromosomal problems. I felt so sad, knowing once again there was no known reason that my baby didn't make it. But I suppose it's a good thing to know I can make healthy babies and I just need to narrow down what else is causing it.

Anyway, our anniversary trip at the weekend will cheer me up. 3 more days at work then Copenhagen here we come! So excited! Xx

:hi: Ladies

ibelieve - glad the infection panned out to be nothing :thumbup: and you had a lovely evening. Wow a stork I have never ever seen one I am wondering if they are the same as Heron's?? :wacko: I am so pleased you are out of your slump - your DH sounds lovely and very excited about TTC :thumbup:
Re: 1st BFP I got my first ever faint BFP October and I was so happy but it didn't last - now I am looking forward to seeing my 1st dark BFP which will hopefully stay :thumbup: it will happen and when it does it will be the right time :hugs:

Nicki - Glad you had a wonderful weekend with your Mum :flower: :hugs: Re. the MC report but at least you know you can create healthy babies now we just need a sticky one :dust: I hope they find some answers for you :hugs:
I also got married this time of year well 28th October :thumbup: but I cheated and got married in Mauritius :haha: have a wonderful trip to Copenhagen :thumbup:

AFM - my tooth/mouth is still very sore I am thinking I may definately need to go to the Dentist :( I will see how it goes!
With DH away I caught up with the Twilight Saga last night and now I really want to see Breaking Dawn 2!! :thumbup: also I am team Jacob & Edward :haha: why choose!! :blush:

Hi ladies :hi:
Can I join? Stress free is the way we are doing it, at least for now.

:hi: Eternal welcome :flower:

Lots of baby :dust: that Stress Free works for you :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back