2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

Yep I think it's time to look forward with positivity....

We all WILL get a 2013 BFP!!:thumbup:

:dust: WE WILL GET A 2013 :bfp:

Our new mantra :thumbup:

Yes! We can all do it, and there's no pressure because we've 12 months to do it!!

Exactly :thumbup:

So today is 12-12-12 this is the last one for a long while

Exciting times ahead ladies!!! and not forgetting lots and lots of :sex:

:dust: to us all!!!

Yeah funny you say that Laura I said to my Mum today I was hoping to test 12-12-12 as she brought it up!! and she said well you will have to 9.10 11-12-13

I said I want to be testing before then!!! :dohh:

Exactly :thumbup:

So today is 12-12-12 this is the last one for a long while

Hopefully by 11/12/13 we will all be pregnant or have our little bundles of loveliness!

That would be awesome!!! :happydance: we should remember this day and re-visit the thread this time next year - I wonder how much would have changed?

Last day of work today then I am on a break until Jan 10! :yipee:

That is so cool that you have such a nice long Christmas break I have to work Christmas eve then back day after boxing day :(

Loving the 2013 positivity ladies!! Here's to our 2013 bfps.

Oh I am so jealous of your break Ibelieve! I finish on 21st and am back on 2nd Jan so not a bad break but not as good as yours.

I have done all of my Xmas shopping except for DH. He is the awkward one ...

I break 2/3pm 24th and then back on the 27th!! It totally sucks but because I started in May I just did not have enough holiday and it is year end too so the busiest week!!

I love having Christmas off!

Jealous of all your breaks! I'm working Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day. Also working New Year's Eve and New Year's Day

I work in the control room for an ambulance service, taking emergency calls. Don't mind working Xmas really... Someone has to

Very worth-while job Laura, I hope you get to have a lovely break at another time and that you are appreciated for working on all those days.

Wow that's a great job Laura - and like you said, someone has to do it on Xmas day! How long are the shifts?
Do you get extra pay considering Xmas day and Boxing Day are bank holidays?

I'm lucky because I work in a school - break up next Friday and have two weeks off! Best thing is, hubby works on a naval establishment and they close for two weeks too!!!

:hi: Ladies any plans for the weekend??

Wow that's a great job Laura - and like you said, someone has to do it on Xmas day! How long are the shifts?
Do you get extra pay considering Xmas day and Boxing Day are bank holidays?

I'm lucky because I work in a school - break up next Friday and have two weeks off! Best thing is, hubby works on a naval establishment and they close for two weeks too!!!

12 hour shifts either 0700-1900 or 1900-0700 - bit of a mare. And nope, no extra pay. Although if you're not scheduled to be in Xmas eve, Xmas day or Boxing Day and you do overtime you get a £250 bonus... So I could be sitting next to someone who is earning three times what I am. Go figure...

No plans for the weekend Twag. How about you?

This weekend well lets see:

Tonight - Work Christmas party (not looking forward too at all)

Saturday - going to look at sofa's for our new house :thumbup: and then in the evening meeting up with some very good friends for dinner :)

Sunday - writing Christmas cards and chilling out Oh and starting SMEP :haha:

You?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"