2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

Just chilling sounds great :thumbup:

:hugs:

How busy is Xmas day for the ambulances? I imagine its either dead quiet or ridiculously busy with family punch-ups, suspected heart attacks that are really indigestion and various strains from competing on the Wii or falling off kids scooters lol!!

Tomorrow is busy busy busy for us! Hubby is working overtime tonight, hopefully will finish before midnight, as tomorrow we are up and out early - dd and her dance company have their Xmas showcase. We are helping to set up (9.30am), helping backstage during both shows (2.30pm and 7.30pm) then packing away at the end (hoping to finish by 11!!!!!)

So Sunday we are doing NOTHING!! Lol - just watching movies snuggled in front of the fire and ill be sorting Xmas cards.

How busy is Xmas day for the ambulances? I imagine its either dead quiet or ridiculously busy with family punch-ups, suspected heart attacks that are really indigestion and various strains from competing on the Wii or falling off kids scooters lol!!

Sounds lovely Hun!

I've never worked it before so not sure, but I think quiet. The Olympics proved that if you distract the great British public they forget about ambulances! Lol

One of my lovely American buddies Eden has got promo tracks online for her album. Please go have a listen when you have a second ladies. She is so talented and I'm happy to finally be able to share her gift with the world via her album

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Look-Around/dp/B00AMTG436/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1355515897&sr=8-2

Hi Twag. I'm good thanks, just back from my work Xmas party :xmas10: which was great fun. And it's my birthday in two days :) so all lovely.
Also had a +Opk on cd13 (first full cycle post mc) and made an appointment for Jan for Nk cells testing. So feel like lots of positive stuff going on :)
How are you?

:cake: Happy Birthday for in 2 days time :cake:

:happydance: for the +ve OPK that is great :thumbup:

I am all good thank you cycle 4 is well under way and even better DH is totally 110% on board and focused and interested in this cycle which is really helping keep me stress free :thumbup:

Well done DH! Yeah his interest and participation is kind of helpful :haha:
Fx for you and for the first bfp of 2013 :)

I think my DH is getting impatient so we are going all out this month BBT, SMEP, OPK's hoping to catch seriously if we don't think month then :shrug: I don't know what more can you do :wacko:

Merry Christmas ladies I hope 2013 brings us all that we wish for :dust: :hugs: x

:hugs: Ibelieve I hope the NTNP helps keep the stress at bay and your gyno helps you out when they are back :thumbup:

HAPPY NEW YEAR ladies :hugs:

I hope 2013 brings us all everything we hope for

xx

Happy new year ladies. I've been off BnB for Xmas and New Year, had such a lovely festive season. Relaxed lots, slept loads, ate and drank too much, and had a fabulous time. Back to work today :( but I have booked a facial on Saturday with my birthday vouchers so something to look forward to.

I hope 2013 is lucky for us all. Mine started well as I had no hangover on new years day so I'm seeing this as a good sign :)

:hugs: I believe, so sorry... How are you feeling? X

:hi: Nicki glad you had a good break :thumbup: Wow a facial sounds fab :thumbup:

I love Pizza but being a Coeliac I can't eat gluten so pizza is rare for me if I manage to find a gluten free one - in fact I had pizza last night!

The house is a new build Vanilla it is rather exciting but also very daunting & stressfull :wacko: also means we are living with my parents :dohh:

I'm Celiac too! There are way more options now for good eats than there was 5 years ago, if you look, and are willing to pay for it. sigh.

I write today my eyes filled with tears after hearing that my brother-in-law's wife is pregnant and they got married 4 weeks ago. I knew it would bother me but I never knew it would hurt so much! Its so unfair its suppose to be me :cry: I dont know what to do

I totally hear you. My DH's brother and wife announced they were expecting a #2 at our family Christmas (in MY home) by putting a photo of their ultrasound in grandpa's stocking. I totally lost it. I'm happy for them, I really truly am, but OMFG I'm tired of sitting around watching everyone else's lives progress to where I want to be. And the ticker, 'grandma' came up behind me, rubbed my bad and said 'don't worry, you'll get your chance too'. UGH. It was a VERY tough Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->