2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

This group has gotten quiet!
I must admit, I've enjoyed going back and reading your very positive, silly banter :) I guess I've come out of stalking, and am looking for a new approach about TTC. One very VERY long year of the stressfully trying to manipulate every facet of TTC clearly wasn't working for me. So I've let it go - and will let nature take it's course. I feel MUCH more positive about this cycle than I have in a long, long time. Interestingly, when I was on holiday in August I had a similar feeling (not the 'feeling pregnant' but the letting go) and ended up with a BFP on that cycle without even once checking the dates for sex etc. Hopefully this will be the one that sticks.
Good luck to you all! And happy new year - may 2013 bring us all exactly what we have been dreaming about for so long.

:hi: BabyHopes

Yes I am going to have frozen Sainburys Free From pizza tomorrow night :thumbup: also the Zizi's near us has started doing pizza yummy :thumbup:

This thread has indeed gone quiet especially over the Christmas period :shrug:

I feel totally calm this cycle and I am 9dpo today :wacko:

So everyone repeat after me 2013 IS OUR YEAR :dust:

jeez I am bored with work and I have jumped twice at my desk today :haha: prob coz I am been on BnB most of it :dohh: :devil:

So what did you ladies get for Christmas lots of lovely things I hope :thumbup:

:hi: BabyHopes

Yes I am going to have frozen Sainburys Free From pizza tomorrow night :thumbup: also the Zizi's near us has started doing pizza yummy :thumbup:

There a place I went to last year between Ottawa and Boston (was either in VT or NH, can't remember) that had AMAZING pizza. It was a chain restaurant, some time of 'grill' place.... I wish I remembered the name! I'll have to ask DH, he's got a keen memory for that sort of stuff... but I always said I would go back there on our next drive down to Mass. They even had GF beer!

This thread has indeed gone quiet especially over the Christmas period :shrug:

I feel totally calm this cycle and I am 9dpo today :wacko:

So everyone repeat after me 2013 IS OUR YEAR :dust:

jeez I am bored with work and I have jumped twice at my desk today :haha: prob coz I am been on BnB most of it :dohh: :devil:

So what did you ladies get for Christmas lots of lovely things I hope :thumbup:

I got a LOVELY swanky espresso/cappucino machine from DH, that I'm hoping I won't be able to use for the next 9 months :p
Alternatively, I WILL use it, filled with decaf beans, and force DH to drink decaf as well if he wants fancy coffee :)
How about yourself? A good Christmas?

We do not have that many restaurants over here that cater very well for GF diet :grr: but some are getting better! luckily our supermarkets have caught on a little better so they do GF beer & some normal people's junk food :haha:

I got vouchers to spend on our new house from the inlaws, a nice jumper from DH (we weren't doing presents) and from my Mummy & Daddy a lovely Mulberry Handbag :cloud9: and lots of bits & pieces ya know pants etc :haha:

Decaf all the way :haha: :thumbup:

Omg love your photo cute pooch I have 2 doggies Lela & Chloe I will post I picture

https://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t88/tanyaparker_01/Chloe/LelaChloeSleeping.jpg

Lela is the black one Chloe is the lilac one :cloud9: my fur babies

Lela is the black one Chloe is the lilac one :cloud9: my fur babies

They are awesome! They look like those pound puppy dogs we had as kids... adorable :)

Abby is a 4month old Lab-Shephard mix. That's an old photo; I should get a newer one! She's an absolute doll. She's almost too good to be true behaviourally.... just waiting for the sh*t to hit the fan! haha

Twag I'm with you - 2013 IS going to be our year :)

I have present envy! Babyhopes I am a total coffee addict, we use a Bialetti Italian coffee maker that does the trick but I'd love fancy machine one too. I gave coffee up after my first mc but after the last one I started up big time again and now I'm hooked. I am going to wean myself off it again next week, but I'm tackling the alcohol and chocolate this week. I can't do it all at once!

And Twag, oooo a mulberry bag! I got a gorgeous pink Radley bag from DH for my birthday which I adore but one day it would be good to get a mulberry bag...

I also got lots of spa vouchers so I'm going to be really pampered over the next few weeks. Bliss.

Cute pooches Both of you!

My babies are shar pei love the like little teddy bears :cloud9:

I got hooked to coffee but I have totally gone off it since ttc :shrug: not really loving tea at the moment either :shrug: I am hooked on chai tea though it is yummy :thumbup: & 99% caffeine free :thumbup:

:wohoo: it is Friday :wohoo:

Thank god for Friday - after a week and a half off at christmas it has been really hard to get up early this week. Lie in needed tomorrow.

My babies are shar pei love the like little teddy bears :cloud9:

I got hooked to coffee but I have totally gone off it since ttc :shrug: not really loving tea at the moment either :shrug: I am hooked on chai tea though it is yummy :thumbup: & 99% caffeine free :thumbup:

:wohoo: it is Friday :wohoo:

Make sure you check the label Twag about the Chai, I had a difficult time finding one that was caffeine free after my last BFP. Most are made with black tea with spices for flavour. But yes, Chai is LOVELY, especially made on the stove in a pot of milk, like they do in India.... mmmmm.

Mine is a Chai Latte powder I need just add boiled water yummy and states big letter on from 99& caffeine free :thumbup: I drink it at work

So not really feeling I can be on here today as 10dpo and I am sure AF is coming and so feeling really very blue and angry with mother nature right now (AF due Sunday)

I am turning my hair back blonde this weekend though :happydance: as I stupidly dyed it brown with red tint & after 2 days I hated it and I have been waiting ages for DH to agree for me to change it back :happydance: I cannot wait :thumbup:

Mine is a Chai Latte powder I need just add boiled water yummy and states big letter on from 99& caffeine free :thumbup: I drink it at work

So not really feeling I can be on here today as 10dpo and I am sure AF is coming and so feeling really very blue and angry with mother nature right now (AF due Sunday)

I am turning my hair back blonde this weekend though :happydance: as I stupidly dyed it brown with red tint & after 2 days I hated it and I have been waiting ages for DH to agree for me to change it back :happydance: I cannot wait :thumbup:

A powder? That's neat - never seen that before! I bet it would be nice and frothy like hot choc.... mmmm.

I know it likely doesn't help, but try not to count yourself out just yet. There is still time! Most women don't implant until 6-9 dpo, and it takes 2-3 days for for HCG to build up before you can feel/test anything.

That's perfect treatment - a bit of pampering to "lighten" the mood (and your hair!) snicker snicker :p I always go darker for the winter, but my hair never holds colour well and is back to my normal mousey brown by Feb-March. I should do mine again too for a pick me a up. And maybe nails while I'm at it. And toes! That's my plan... If Mother Nature isn't good for me this cycle, I'm going all out at the spa!

I have a wedding to go to in Toronto this weekend so at least I'll be distracted.

Take care, and try and not be too hard on yourself.

Yeah it is like a hot chocolate :thumbup: it is GOOD :devil:

I know but I am 10dpo my LP is 11days so chances are looking slim to say the least!!

Now I am going to go search the web for best chances to conceive :haha:

Let me know if you find any miracle solutions :)
I'm going to try OPK's next cycle (I don't know why I haven't tried them yet...) and look into temping or getting a fertility monitor. But I'm pretty sure our problem isn't timing - we've gotten preggers twice, just can't stay pregnant! I have a feeling it's a clotting issue, as I've always had heavy clotting with my periods. I had the full fertility workup this past month (had my last bloods at day 24 this morning) and will get all the results (hubby's SA, HSG, hormone panel) next Friday. What a long week! At least I'll know by then if I'm preggers or not. The only results we won't have back yet is the thrombocytology (clotting factors) which sucks; they take longer, and they're the results I REALLY want.
But, it's all progress I suppose.

We are all on the same page pamper wise. I hate my hair at the mo (also mousy brown babyhopes or 'dishwater blonde' as DH calls it! Charmer) so booked myself in for highlights (50% off!) and chop tonight, and tomorrow I have a facial. We all deserve it ladies! Enjoy it Twag, buy a crappy magazine and enjoy being preened x

We have only had a chemical & that wasn't a great BFP either it was a squinter :shrug: ah well

Good luck with all your results :hugs:

I am getting a pizza for tonight :wohoo:

oooo also my new fertile window will be when we are away for the week on holiday in the Cotswolds :thumbup:

No miracle solutions in fact useless nothing I didn't already know :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->