2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

We have only had a chemical & that wasn't a great BFP either it was a squinter :shrug: ah well

Good luck with all your results :hugs:

I am getting a pizza for tonight :wohoo:

oooo also my new fertile window will be when we are away for the week on holiday in the Cotswolds :thumbup:

No miracle solutions in fact useless nothing I didn't already know :dohh:

You'd be amazed what being on vacay does - I got my 2nd BFP the day I got home from 2 weeks on the west coast. I wasn't tracking or clocking or plotting anything, just enjoying the r&r and DH's company! I hope you are as luck! FX xo

:hi: ladies!

after a roller-coaster December I am back and ready to face 2013 with positive thoughts and actions!!

I really didnt do well finding out my sister-in-law was pregnant after only 4 weeks of marriage and it doesnt help my very upsetting MIL rubs it in my face every second of every day!!! :growlmad: but I am trying not to let any of it get to me...

So what did I miss??? :hugs:

:dust:

:hi: Ibelieve :hugs: glad you are feeling better

U didn't miss too much bnb has been quiet what with Christmas etc

Other than the upset did u have a good Christmas?

Christmas was good, had some good family time - wasnt great that DH worked up until christmas eve though but I loved my gift, he got me a bottle of DKNY and a mall voucher!

We had a sad new years as a dog jumped over into our back yard and ended up in a fight with our pitbull. Needless to say who won but we spent the day cleaning his wounds but he is now back to his old self again just a little bruised up. The other dog suffered quite bad bites but survived.:nope:

I went back to my gynae as AF hasnt come since 10 November, he started me on Provera to kick start AF and we will take it from there. I am a little more positive this cycle but I cant take the Provera until my thrush clears up (thanks to dirty water that was trapped in our geyser). So on Wednesday I start the provera and hopefully this will be a better month!

Twag any positive signs with you, I read quickly over the other posts?:hugs:

Hey ladies!

Sorry I went AWOL, but first day back into routine today - hubby and I back to work and dd back to school after two blissful weeks off!!

Will definitely be stress-free ttc (well ntnp) as I'm focusing elsewhere for a little while - getting into shape, eating healthy, getting more decorating done, etc.

But YES! 2013 IS our year!
Within the next 12 months we WILL get our BFPs!! ALL of us!

Oh no Ibelieve sorry about the dog incident :hugs: glad they are ok how did the other dog jump over the fence??

AFM - 13dpo no sign of AF yet other than still dull cramping feeling and twinges she should have been here yesterday :shrug: I still think she will turn up though so not holding out too much hope this side

I would have loved 2 weeks off DH and I worked the whole way through Christmas with just Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year Day off! BUT we have a weeks holiday next week :thumbup:

Hope everyone's 1st day back at work isn't too painful :hugs:

13dpo sounds promising! fx things work out for you and you our first :bfp: for 2013...

we still have no idea how the dog got into our yard, we assume he jumped over but cant figure out how because we really are well secured. It was terrible having to mop up all the blood after the fight, it was vicious :nope:

Holiday sounds great! where are you going?

Trying not to get my hopes up tbh :shrug:

That is just crazy! what type of dog was it? I mean your dog cannot be faulted it was guarding it's property but horrible thing to witness and have to sort out :hugs: I am glad they are ok now :hugs:

We are going to go & stay in a little cottage with a log burning fire in the Cotswolds our friends with their LO (8mths just started crawling) are coming from the Saturday to Monday and we are staying until the Thursday :thumbup: will be nice

after a roller-coaster December I am back and ready to face 2013 with positive thoughts and actions!!

I really didnt do well finding out my sister-in-law was pregnant after only 4 weeks of marriage and it doesnt help my very upsetting MIL rubs it in my face every second of every day!!! :growlmad: but I am trying not to let any of it get to me...

I had a similar Christmas - my sister in law put a photo of a sonogram in grandma and grandpa's stocking. Sigh. It was NOT pretty from my end... I just very slowly excused myself and balled in my room for an hour while they all ate breakfast, than we went back to stockings and gifts like nothing happened. Very weird and uncomfortable. That's what I get for hosting 11 people in my home for Christmas! Never again. Hopefully we'll be next...

I had a similar Christmas - my sister in law put a photo of a sonogram in grandma and grandpa's stocking. Sigh. It was NOT pretty from my end... I just very slowly excused myself and balled in my room for an hour while they all ate breakfast, than we went back to stockings and gifts like nothing happened. Very weird and uncomfortable. That's what I get for hosting 11 people in my home for Christmas! Never again. Hopefully we'll be next...

Sorry babyhopes, I know exactly how you feel, I cried myself to sleep, it was so difficult to hear. It doesnt help that my sister is pregnant as well and also brought a picture of her 12 wk scan to show us all. I am so happy for her but it hurts its not me. I really hope that the next time it will be me. But I do believe things have happened for reason and good things come to those who wait! Praying for twins :oneofeach:

Twag, your holiday sounds lovely... He was a cross breed so we cant be certain what he was, but he was bordering on pitbull... I can never understand how people can fight dogs, its such a barbaric thing to do!:growlmad:

I have been devastated every time my sister have had their BFP (2 children each 1 boy 1 girl) as they are 4 & 6 years younger than I am but I believe my time will come and it will be perfect :hugs:

I do not understand it either or how people mis-treat animals there was a dog in the pub we popped to on Saturday and it had been left in the woods at 6 months old once it was found took 3 weeks to get it to eat a meal as was that ill etc it had been mis-treated and is still scared of men :cry: just breaks my heart some people are so cruel :(

Sounds horrible about your dog Hun :-( glad both were ok In the end. My Gizmo had a fight with a dog at a park a couple of years ago (I don't know why) and that was some sort of bull terrier breed so much stronger than my little gizmo. Ripped right through the floppy skin by his jaw line. He kept trying to climb up me but I kept having to put him back down as the dog had hold of various bits of him. Was horrible. The other dog's wonder was totally useless as well, my DP had to pull her dog off gizmo while she ran around screaming. useless.
I don't understand how anyone can be cruel to dogs either. Or any animal in fact. Makes me so sad. Gizmo hates men because our ex landlord broke in our house (long story!) and when Giz went for him he kicked him really hard. Again, thankfully he was ok, but he can't stand men any more.

Here's my two. Left side is gizmo and right is misty.

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/03712928160cdc46209971df4aea80ed.jpg

My Lela is nervous of groups of dogs as she was attacked by a group of spaniels when she was 6 months old now she hides between us if there is a large group of dogs & not interested in other dogs on walks at all :nope:

Oh that's sad :-(. Poor doggies.

And folk say they don't have emotions...

Yeah not sure why they took a disliking to her :shrug: poor baby not a good 1st walk off the lead experience at all :nope: luckily she was small so I could pick her up!

I know stupid people who say that my 2 have emotions & personalities & they have dreams & talk to you!

I always think its a shame as I suffer with mega anxiety about taking the dogs out. All of this is down to other people. There was the situation where the lead came unstuck the other week and miss ran into the side of a car, someone tried to take gizmo's lead out if my hand once in central London, Giz has also been kicked by a child and attacked by that other dog. Not to mention multiple problems with other dogs running at us and gizmo having to jump up. He really is quite scared of anything bull terrier like at the moment, which is sad as the majority are lovely dogs.

Yeah I am a very nervous fur baby mummy on walks especially when other dogs are around I just get so worried that my girls will get hurt :wacko: silly I know I try and keep it under wraps though but just be prepared to protect them if I need too :thumbup:

Than can be half the problem though. I know gizmo senses anxiety in me very well so it gets his back up.

Yeah that is why I try to stay calm & not have panic in my voice when I call them etc on walks

We made a point of trying to socialize Abby really early, and it has worked so far. Most dogs around our dog park are really good with puppies. She's 4months now, so old enough to hold her own and is happy playing with other dogs. Thank goodness we've never been through the trauma that your dogs have - how devastating, for pup and fur-mum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->