2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

Im so paranoid when it comes to socializing my little ones, I know we definitely cannot socialize our pitbull but the others are okay.

Today is a sunny 38 degrees:devil: gonna be a scorcher! Hope you ladies are all doing well!

:dust: to all... :hugs:

Lucky you Ibelieve with the weather. Where I am it looks like it will be raining most of the day!

Yeah it looks like rain all day here too :(

I honestly would rather have rain than this weather, its so so hot and uncomfortable! I love the rain, makes me want to stay home...

We can swap weather if you want lol!! Rain isn't much fun when you don't drive and have to go to work and carry shopping home on foot getting soggy!!!

I would gladly swap the constant horrible drizzle & grey for some 38degrees :thumbup: :haha:

I know me too Laura with my Mulberry bag it is not meant to go in the rain but that would mean I could never use it :wacko:

Same. I love my satchel... She has a name and everything hehe

:haha: I love my bag she gets put to sleep every night when I get home in her bag :haha: in fact all of my bags are tucked up safely in their bags - I have a bit of a shoe & handbag thing :haha: :wacko:

I know me too Laura with my Mulberry bag it is not meant to go in the rain but that would mean I could never use it :wacko:

Hmm... it's -10C, with 10cm of new snow. I would take the heat in a heartbeat! Although I would take the cold and snow over chilly rain.. that's the kind of weather that gets right into your bones and doesn't let go! I don't mind the snowy winters, if you're bundled appropriately! I get quite frustrated with people who b*tch about Canadian winters, but refuse to wear a coat!!!! I'm like fine - THEN MOVE! :)

Oh how lovely snow I agree I like the sun I like the snow I HATE the grey & rainy drizzle that we have :grr:

Got soaked on my way home from work! Had to change into dry clothes before the school run (also on foot) - dry trousers, top, shoes, coat!!!

Had enough of the rain already!

Looking to join you all!

I read over the thread rules and I really like them. I think I was becoming to crazy-go-nuts with my TWW and need to step back for something more fun.

About me
I am 33 DH is 31. We have been together for 15 years, married on our 10th year together. Still very very much in love. I am an electrical engineer and do my own subcontract work so I can work from home. Ashelia is our fur baby. She is a 15 lb Maine coon. (not overweight, just big boned:winkwink:).

We have been trying for two cycles. The doctor didn't want me to start trying until tests came back that my small intestine could absorb nutrients. Kind of important for a successful pregnancy. Tests came back good and I could not be happier. Much lower risk now for MC and a low birthweight babe.

Twag/babyhopes
I have to eat gluten, soy and dairy free, DH prefers to eat vegetarian if he can. It can seem daunting at first but I have found now that I am used To cooking without this stuff it is only the convenience I miss. The food can be much tastier and my dr says I am healthier than I have been in 10 years. I have included a bunch of links that made my food journey easer and tastier!

www.healthfulpursuit.com - variety of gluten-free recipes
www.realsustenance.com - this has my favorite gluten-free pizza crust!
www.chocolatecoveredkatie.com - vegan goodies, almost all are naturally gluten-free or easily adapted to gluten-free
www.elanaspantry.com - chocolate chip cookies!

My ttc super soup- Moroccan Spiced Chickpea Soup. Sooooo good
https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/dave-lieberman/moroccan-spiced-chickpea-soup-recipe/index.html

Good luck and I hope you find recipes in here that help! :)

:hi: welcome thanks for the links I have loads of cook books etc it is mainly e convenience I miss & eating when we travel or go out - more lack of choice really
I agree I feel much healthier since making my own foods etc & DH also eats what I do but does have his normal food too :haha:

Good luck for this cycle :dust:

I am not a cat person persay but I do love Maine coon cats they are so lovely :thumbup: please share a photo if you can?

Wow an electrical engineer that is pretty cool beats sitting in an office all day :thumbup:

It is totally a convenience thing.

Here is the kitty playing gopher to see the top of the sink
https://thumbnails20.imagebam.com/20465/0988fc204647609.jpg

This is our niece Dakota. She is 14 years old and the sweetest thing? Australian Shepard, collie, husky. So she looks like a pup still with the oversized husky paws.
https://thumbnails44.imagebam.com/18236/e944d2182358379.jpg

Omg your kitty is so cute if I showed my DH he would demand we get one lol

Love your niece too she is lovely

I currently have my fat Loulou trying to sit on me fat teddy bear :wacko:

It is totally a convenience thing.

Here is the kitty playing gopher to see the top of the sink
https://thumbnails20.imagebam.com/20465/0988fc204647609.jpg

This is our niece Dakota. She is 14 years old and the sweetest thing? Australian Shepard, collie, husky. So she looks like a pup still with the oversized husky paws.
https://thumbnails44.imagebam.com/18236/e944d2182358379.jpg

Doh - it won't let me look at your pics at work; blocked by firewall. I have 2 cats too (my husband says we live in a zoo...). Maine Coon's are GORGEOUS, can't wait to see yours!

Thanks for all the GF links! It defo is easier than it was 5 years ago, but yes, more just an 'inconvenience' than anything. My DH eats all our shared meals same as me (there's no way we're making 2 meals) but he does his own thing for b-fast and lunch. Fair enough. He's pretty considerate most of the time.

You said you had to check that you were absorbing properly - are there links between trouble with TTC and Celiac? I also have Crohn's disease, so I'm sort of a nutritional nightmare.

There are absolutely links betwen Coeliac and ttc. When you eat gluten(if you have the autoimmune disease) your body thinks it is an invader. Your t-cels attack the lining and vili of your small intestine. Without vili you can no longer process lactose and with the inflammation you lose the ability to absorb iron and a whole host of nutrients necessary for the support of your child.

Before my diagnosis I was severely overweight and the same time my blood work was showing I was malnourished. My brain kept telling me, eat eat, but no matter what I chose to eat it was empty calories.

My mother has since been diagnosed, and looking back my brother was the big baby at 6lb. I was a hair over 4 when I was born. If your intestine is inflamed you can't get the nutrients to your kid because you will never absorb them. If my hubby goes out to eat at work he decided no kisses for hours + teethbrushing since I am so sensitive to cross contamination.

I am finally ovulating again, which is also a tiny help in ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->