2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

I am lucky I guess as I do not have the autoimmune part I just get all the other symptoms that come with eaten the dreaded gluten :sick: so I do not need to worry about that affecting ttc but it ca be very bad if you have not been tested to check to make sure you are ok Babyhopes it may be an idea :thumbup:

:hugs:

I am lucky I guess as I do not have the autoimmune part I just get all the other symptoms that come with eaten the dreaded gluten :sick: so I do not need to worry about that affecting ttc but it ca be very bad if you have not been tested to check to make sure you are ok Babyhopes it may be an idea :thumbup:

:hugs:

Yeah, I'm with you Twag - I don't actually know if I'm just gluten intolerant (plain tummy trouble) or full on celiac, as the only test they had for true celiac was a biopsy, and because I had already gone gluten-free, I would have had to go BACK onto gluten foods for a month, damage my villi, just so they could get the positive restult. No way I was doing that, but now I wonder if I should... just to get a more complete picture. My mom (was diagnosed first, learned about it, and realized that I also had it and got me tested) also had some genetic testing done through a private lab in the US, but it's not considered one of the 'approved' confirmation tests.

I'm lactose intolerant, but seem to do ok with gluten. Although I've ended up going basically gluten free because apparently it's one of the best ways to combat PCOS symptoms

I was tested I had a tube thing up that end & down to my stomach & blood tests so I know my intestines are not affected in that way but I do have to avoid gluten as it litterly is like being poisioned :wacko: :sick:

I had gone gluten free in 2011 and my husband was like, I will eat my hat if you do not have this. Went through the testing in sept and October. First days it was nice to eat everything and then at night I was like :dohh: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY. It was weeks of putting up with bad poop jokes from hubby.

That and One of the grocery store isle signs reads like this now.

**Gluten Free**
**Toilet Paper**

Since I made the change though, my body has its normal hunger response back and I have lost 60 lbs.

Glad you liked the kitty and the puppy. I am one lucky fur mom.

Since not eating gluten straight away I noticed a difference and just felt so much better before I was just so ill all the time and I looked like a corpse it was bad! I am regular though :haha: tmi :blush:

I need to lose some serious weight. Maybe going gluten and dairy free will help? Hmmm.

I don't know what to do for the best with my PCOS. At the moment I'm trying those shake diets from tomorrow. Shake, shake then meal. All with two snacks in between. Also starting a gym membership next month.

Amy (DP) is doing so well - she's dropped 22lbs in the last eight days! All through just shakes and watching what she eats. But her job is so much more active than mine...

At the moment Tesco Ultraslim. Amy just got some Ultralean USN diet fuel which I'm considering trying, purely because its low Gi and that is recommended with PCOS.

I think the gym will make the difference though

:wave: hi everyone, so hard to keep up with BnB at the mo, work has been manic since I've been back.
Sorry to hear you ladies have such a pain in the arse time with food - not fun, I feel for you.

I am a cat person more than dog person (got bitten but an alsatian when I was younger and never quite got over it) but have to say ALL your fur babies are cute!

Woo 20 inches of snow in the valleys tonight.(That is 50 cm to those of you in countries with real measurement systems)
:xmas8: :rain: :happydance:

:hi: ladies!

hope you all doing well! Another HOT!!! day for us, 37 degress! absolute madness, cant wait for winter...

:dust: to all!

Ok so I am jealous of both of your weathers the snow because omg I have never seen 50cm of snow & that would defo be a snow day here :thumbup: & wow I love the sun I cannot remember the last time we had a decent summer here either!
Weather in the UK you got it grey & rain :haha:

i heard UK weather can be quite grey... here in South Africa we almost always have a hot a sunny summer but not without the hectic summer rains. Our winter sun is also lovely, no snow. On our south coast winter temps go up to 29 degrees so we always going to the beach during winter. We had our first snow after almost 30 years last year, I still didnt get to see it because the traffic was bumper to bumper with everyone rushing to see it:winkwink:

The weather seems to be changing quite a bit now - looks like much wanted rain... :hugs:

hi everyone.i also want a period of stress free ttc,eventhough i m a bit stressed..i luv this ..what are you planning to discuss in this

:hi: welcome - anything and everything can be discussed in here :thumbup:

:wohoo: Thursday today nearly Friday :wohoo:

Twag you must be so looking forward to your holiday!!! Any new developments? :hugs:

Is it weird that I am on the net watching pregnancy announcement videos for the last 2 hours :shrug:?

Adding a little laughter and joy into this thread. Hubby sent me this as I have been falling asleep reading on my iPad and waking up to this.

https://pvponline.com/comic/2013/01/10/i-am-jacks-ipad

Good morning ladies!!! :hi:

What a lovely cool day we are having today! We have rain :yipee:

So glad its the weekend, I am just planning to sleep in and do some spring cleaning, hopefully hubby will be in as well. Wishing you all a great friday! :wohoo:

:dust: to all!

:haha: love that :haha: we need more funny things to add to the thread :thumbup:

Friday :wohoo: last day at work for a week :happydance: we are going away tomorrow :happydance:
However, UK is due snow this weekend coming over from Russia & the UK cannot handle snow :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->