2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

Twag your holiday is much deserved! Hope you and DH have a stress free and romantic break!

Who will be looking after your furbabies?

Thank you sweetie I will also be taking a week break from BnB which i think will be much needed also :thumbup:

My furbabies are coming too it is somewhere we can take them which is ace :happydance:
Our friends and their 8 month old little boy are coming until Monday too which will be nice :)

sounds awesome!:thumbup:

Its always good when you can take your furbabies along you will really enjoy yourself not having to stress about them too much!

Any sign of a :bfp: yet? :hugs:

Unfortunately the evil :witch: found me yesterday :cry: & OMG she is being beyond horrible - 5 days late the cow :grr:

But moving on & being positive for this new cycle :thumbup:

How about you any sign of AF yet?

Sounds like a nice vacation Twag. Take the time to treat yourself! So sorry about the witch. Very glad to see you still being positive.

So it's him, and not me. 3% normal morphology. Good motility and counts. They can't tell me if the previous m/c's were due to fertilization with the abnormal sperm, or if they were random genetic anomalies. So we have no way of knowing if we CAN get pregnant if a viable sperm gets there first, or if we're destined for continued M/C's. Dr's orders: there is no reason you can't keep trying. Great. Thanks for that Doc... I hope the Province of Ontario paid you well for that complex, in-depth analysis.

I asked what they could do for treatment, they gave DH a vitamin and said keep doing what you're doing. Well clearly that is NOT WORKING. She said IVF (even with ICSI, which I've read can help with male factor problems) is not an option, as we're not 'infertile' we just suffer from 'repeated miscarriage'. And even that, she said since 1 was suspected ectopic, that it's possible I've only had 1 m/c and I'd have to have more miscarriages for IVF to be an option. Like SERIOUSLY? Her advice was go home, have more miscarriages, come back later. I mean, come on. That's inhumane...

I really would have preferred that the problem be me, then I could at least hold myself accountable... I can't allow myself to be angry at him (tho sometimes that's the natural feeling, but I'm trying not to feel that way) cause that's not fair - he didn't choose this either. He has none of the lifestyle factors that could cause his problem... If he was a pot smoking alcoholic maybe I'd have a reason to hold him accountable. He's very healthy otherwise; t's just the way it is. And it f*ing sucks.

I'm totally dejected. I need to shift my thinking to 'maybe we'll never have kids', than if it happens it's a miracle, instead of having TTC dominate my every thought. My problem now, is where does that leave me? There is LITERALLY nothing I can do to make this better. And being a bit of a control freak, this is very stressing. It's truly, completely out of my hands.

Now, to force myself to look on the positive, that could mean that with only 1 m/c we're still technically "normal", with no increased risk of a second m/c when we try again. But, with only 3% of the swimmers 'normal' the odds of that seems unlikely. Yet, we've gotten pregnant twice, so who knows. I don't know if every fertilization with 'abnormal' sperm will result in m/c. I don't see any reason why a sperm with a wonky tail could still not technically successfully fertilize an egg, as long as the genetic material in it's head is perfect. I'm really not sure - I don't know if the morphology thing essentially means I can only get pregnant with 3% of his sperm... or that it'll just be harder. I wish I had the answers, and that my Dr. was more interested in answering them. In her defence, I was in such shock sitting there listening that I couldn't think of the right questions to ask. And I don't feel like she has any intention in seeing us again in the near future. So, off to Google to answer my questions.

What a shitty week...

So I have an interesting but funny story. DH is very excited about this whole thing, but I think he has a POAS addiction by proxy.

We get told that nothing before day 10 is really accurate and even then you are pushing your luck. Well. He decided that it would be nice to test every other day starting day 7. Well as karma or whatever would have it this morning day 9 we get our first evap line. I had to stop myself from giggling as he checked the test under the makeup track lighting and compared my 7dpo test to the 9.

Am I breaking the forum rules if he is the one stressing over the tests not me?? Haha

I love him so much.

Sure it's an evap? Friend of mine got her bfp at. 7dpo and is now 12 weeks... :)

Unfortunately the evil :witch: found me yesterday :cry: & OMG she is being beyond horrible - 5 days late the cow :grr:

But moving on & being positive for this new cycle :thumbup:

How about you any sign of AF yet?

Dont you just hate her!!! Me, no AF since November 10! I have been given provera to take but I cant because of the horrible bacterial infection I have that is just not clearing up!!! I made an appointment to see the gynae as I dont want anything to jeopardize me ttc. Glad you so positive :thumbup:

Hope you ladies are all well... :dust: to all!

Sure it's an evap? Friend of mine got her bfp at. 7dpo and is now 12 weeks... :)

Neither of us could see colour on it. He asked me to check tomorrow to see if 48 hrs makes a difference. That will only be 11 days. Spotted at 12 dpo and AF at 13 last month so coming down to the wire. Really happy to have a luteal phase over 10!
Ok off to write out our food and shopping list for the week. Try out the gluten free goddess pancakes if you get a chance. I made them this weekend and they were literally the best pancakes I have ever had in my life.

Ahhh they're cute.

Amy and I have had our names picked since we started trying.

Eden violet or Megan Elizabeth for a girl
Taylor Steven or bailey Kevin for a boy

Those are such cute names Laura, I like Eden and Taylor a lot, going to be hard to chose because they all really nice

Yeah. Eden and Taylor are our two favourites. The other names are in case of identical twins :)

Emmarie Jane for a girl.

Daxon Emmett for a boy.

All of those names are very sweet! :)

:hi: ladies love the names unfortunately I am not sharing mine as I did before and my sister stole it and named her son Benjamin that was nearly 7 years ago now so my names are close guarded secret! But DH and I totally agree on a girls name but a boys one seems to be a harder choice but I have my favourite that I think would win :haha:

Hey Twag, how was your holiday?

DH and I also agree on the girls name but the boys name is not his favourite...

Holiday was great thanks very relaxing :thumbup:

Glad to have you back Twag. Names are tricky. My family is tiny Greek and his is giant Dutch so the names on our respective lists are very different.

And it looks like I am leaving this thread. 35 next yr never thought it would happen. Gl this year everyone.

Congratulations Hun H&H 9months :hugs: you get to graduate from this thread :hugs:

Keep in touch :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->