2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

It is our 2nd 2013 BFP as Mackmomma got her :bfp: too :thumbup: so that is 3 in totaly I think I will update the thread name :thumbup:

So sorry about your dog I know how incredibly hard that is as I was with our family dog when she was put to sleep as she had liver failure and it was the kindest thing to so it was horrible and I still cry when I think about it and it was over 4 years ago :hugs: take time to mourn and to heal as these are our families :hugs: :hugs:

OK so when I started this thread it was with some of my BnB buddies Anniepie & Mackmomma both have got their :bfp: since and now Ren has got hers so 3 :thumbup:

Considering both of these ladies had been trying for 15 months and I think Ren was a LTTC then I think it must be a lucky thread :thumbup:

Lots & Lots of :dust: to all of you ladies

So how is everyone? It is Wednesday Hump Day :wohoo: 2 more days and it is the weekend :thumbup:

Considering both of these ladies had been trying for 15 months and I think Ren was a LTTC then I think it must be a lucky thread :thumbup:

Lots & Lots of :dust: to all of you ladies

So how is everyone? It is Wednesday Hump Day :wohoo: 2 more days and it is the weekend :thumbup:

I totally believe there is something to be said for 'stress-free'... as hard as it is to do, it HAS to be beneficial!!!

I agree I am feeling totally unfussed & stress free this cycle - completely staying away from all TTC or TWW threads and tbh I am going to completely ignore my body and the TWW coming up as just cannot be bothered with the stress :shrug:

I have come to terms with it will happen when it happens :shrug: :thumbup: so may as well chill out!

Sounds good Ibelieve :thumbup: :dust: to you :dust:

Hump Day = Wednesday middle of the week now on the slippery slope towards the weekend :happydance:

Just read back over the last couple of pages that I missed - excited to see another BFP, but if you haven't noticed already ladies, Ren's sig says she had a 5week angel Jan 2013! So HUGE hugs to her :hugs:

Oh no really that is so sad :cry: HUGE :hug: to Ren :hugs:

Well it looks like I am back to my favorite thread. Thanks for your support everyone.

Well it looks like I am back to my favorite thread. Thanks for your support everyone.

Welcome back, although I'm so very sorry it's under these circumstances. I'm sure a million people have told you, but there is some evidence that fertility increases post M/C... chin up, and take care.

:hugs: welcome back Ren we are here to support you and help you through :hugs: as I said try to take a positive from the bad situation in that you can get a :bfp: and as Babyhopes said you are meant to be more fertile after and I have seen plenty of ladies on here who have got their Rainbow babies the following cycle :hugs:

I have had my fuzzy daughter/natural hotpad to keep me comfortable.

https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a548/renaendel/th_6F751918-B336-42A1-835F-9F65071CC5F6-231-0000000C37998501_zps49235c2b.jpg

Sorry to hear that Ren, it happend to my sister in Oct last year, by November she was pregnant again and is now 16 weeks. Its very very true how fertile you are afterwards. :hugs: stay strong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->