2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

Sorry to hear that Ren, it happend to my sister in Oct last year, by November she was pregnant again and is now 16 weeks. Its very very true how fertile you are afterwards. :hugs: stay strong

I have wonderful support. One of my best friends asked her mom to watch her children. Then she came over, brought me take out from the gf restaurant. Just did my dishes for me so I could stay sitting. Half way through lunch flowers from her family arrived at the door. This morning as I lay on the floor, DH brought me warm towels, helped me pull my hair back and got me a cold ginger ale and Tylenol (paracetamol) without even asking. Then when I am feeling antisocial but still want contact I have you ladies. Despite all the crappy stuff that has happened I still think I am one lucky lady. :hugs:

What wonderful family & support you have around you I am so pleased :hugs: find your strength through them :hugs: take it easy xx

:happydance: Great news about the scan results Ibelieve :happydance:

so sad to hear about your SIL :(

:hi: How is everyone doing?

Great! On my last day of mandatory bed rest/ light duty. I may make it through this without watching every episode of teen mom and say yes to the dress! :haha: I think he is cooking chicken Alfredo for me tonight (quiona noodles)

Glad you are being looked after :hugs: have you watched OBEM?
I am cooking risotto tonight - yummy :)

OBEM? No I don't think i have.

I believe sorry to hear about your sil. I am glad though that your scan went so well. That is really promising news. I am rooting for you.

What about Don't Tell The Bride - OMG how the women let their men folk arrange the whole wedding including their dress is beyond me :nope:

OK so just noticed :dohh: that you are in the US so you won't have the same TV shows as us :dohh: blonde moment :haha:

Hehe that is fine. I don't even have a television antena. I don't like local programming or our cable so I just do Netflix each month. We have a few shows from the uk. About a season behind on dr. Who, torchwood and Sherlock.

Ahhh the Dr Who Christmas Special was good :thumbup: loved Sherlock I do not think the new series has started over here yet though :shrug:

I love watching Revenge LOVE IT and Person of Interest :thumbup:

Oh wow would love to have some heat it is horrible & miserable here snow and cold last week now this week warmer but so much rain & so windy I am not sure which is worse tbh :dohh:

:happydance: exciting news about painting the future nursery :happydance: in our new house room 4 is our nursery as it is the smallest bedroom and we are keeping it white with whitewash flooring too :thumbup: it is referred to by DH as the nursery :cloud9:

Positive thoughts :dust:

I am having white furniture too I have always wanted a white room for our nursery and then we will have accessories like blankets etc in any colours :thumbup:

Very exciting times ahead :happydance:

:wohoo: for potential AF showing :happydance: :dust: for cycle 6 hunny I am cycle 6 next too :thumbup:

I love the idea of white and you can have any color you want! Our spare bedroom is not in a place where the light shines directly, which is good because as I have said our sun is so harsh, so we need something to really brighten it up. We had the paint mixed on Sunday - the painters are preparing today! Not sure what to chose in terms of lighting?

:happydance: Lets hope 6 is our lucky number!!! and we all get our :bfp:s very very soon! :happydance:

Feeling really positive today!! :hugs:

So great that your feeling really positive :hugs:

Thanks Ren! How are you feeling?

Good news ladies, well it depends but for me its excellent news, AF has arrived (full force might I add!) :happydance: Its a huge relief after almost 2 months without it. I am sitting with a wheat bag as I type but at least I know its here and I can start my next cycle.

CD1 :yipee:

:dust: to you all... its going to be a good month I believe! :dust:

:wohoo: to AF :happydance: onwards & upwards to a new cycle :thumbup: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back