2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

Glad your feeling much better Nicky and :happydance: for some Mum tlc but :grr: to the 1 days of work catch up :grr: was there no one to cover for you? I hate that always happens to me too!

:hugs: and :dust: to you all

Sounds like a lovely start to your wedding anniversary :thumbup:

Liking the new signature too :hugs: I hope you get your Christmas :bfp:

My DH is making me down tbh he is not very good with words and at times he can be very blunt

He has basically said I am putting on weight and he wants a skinny pretty wife :cry:

Now I am a size 10 and OK I have lumpy bits etc and I am putting on a little winter fat for no reason! and I hate my hair at the moment etc

But it really upset me :cry:

I am going to start going to the gym straight from work - we had joined so we could go together but that never seems to happen as he either cannot be bothered or is late home from work so I am going to go on my own!

I told him I wanted my hair done he said I am not spending money on my hair so close to Christmas!!

And he is no Adonis I don't say that to him tho! No as I love him as he is

He just has no tact and can be mean with words because he thinks he is helping!!

AF is due today and thus far has not shown herself and tbh I am just feeling fat, ugly and fed up!

:cry:

Thank you :flower:

Has AF arrived yet? Or could there possibly be something else messing with your emotions?:winkwink:

No AF yet no :nope:

The thing is Ibelieve my last proper AF was September then I got my faint bfp then a week later had a bleed lasted a day then no more bfp so this will be my 1st af since then!! NOW my sister had her AF for 3 months whilst pregnant and no bfp!

So although there is the smallest chance I would be I highly doubt it and it wouldn't be from this new cycle IF it was lost because we have not dtd since then!!! Dh working late until 10pm through my whole fertile period!

So I am expecting AF to come :shrug:

my sister fell pregnant in Sept, mc in October and fell pregnant instantly afterwards in November apparently you much more fertile after a mc. She is now 5 weeks pregnant! She also had AF but just assumed it was just that. Its always possible but the problem with TTC is you take it to a whole new level and become so paranoid!

There is still a chance nevertheless so fingers crossed! hopefully this cycle will bring good news! :thumbup:

Apparently so but we had no sex this cycle so I know AF is coming and I have tiny amount of spotting!

I hope the fertileness keeps up for this new cycle that will hopefully start soon :thumbup:

I would love a BFP before Christmas :cloud9:

Ibelieve - I LOVE FUDGE! Just thought I'd share.

Twag, your DH is totally out of order! I'm not very good with icons but how about :growlmad: You are a size 10, you are very slim!! I know I have put on a stone since I got married 3 years ago, I was a 10 and am now a 12, I would love to lose half a stone but its MUCH harder after 30, you're just not going to have the body you did when you were 20. Grrrr.

Fx for your Xmas bfps ladies!

So there seem to be a lot of men in my office doing this Movember thing - lots of men looking rather silly with silly moustaches (although it is for a good cause) it is quite amusing!

Does anyone else have this?

I love Movember! A friend of mine works for the prostate cancer charity (who it raises money for) and I once went to the end of November 'Movember' party with her. Hundreds of men with mostly dodgy taches. I had to help her judge the 'lame mo' category ie chap with the most rubbish tash. Some men just can't grow facial hair! It was very funny.

Yeah we have some very funny sights here some dodgy moutasches going on :haha:

Bloody hell Twag... You're a size ten and he wants you to lose weight?, I'm a size 20...

He wants me to stay a size 10 and thinks I am putting on weight! Considering before I met him I was an 18/20 and when we met I was a 14 I think he should count himself bloody lucky that I am a 8/10 (top smaller than bottom) :grr:

How you doing Laura?

Stupid boys! Don't know what they're on about!

I'm alright. just putting together amazon wish list...

Men are shallow!! end of

Ooo is it a Christmas list? We are not getting each other presents although before I knew that I had purchased one for him so he has to get me one now :haha:

Yeah it's so people don't buy me crap lol... It's all stuff I actually want... Some is only like £1 so you know... For those who ask family wise it is there to guide them hehe.

Have asked Amy for a smoothie maker. She point blank refused as she doesn't want to buy a kitchen appliance for Xmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->