2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

But surely if you want a Smoothie maker you should be allowed a Smoothie maker it is better :shrug:

I know - annoying right! So I said she can get me a few books that I want and I shall buy my own smoothie maker. Haha

:haha: I hope you get something that you want! :thumbup:

Hi Laura :hi: I would say a smoothie maker is the fun end of kitchen appliances. I love my smoothie maker! It's not like you've asked for a saucepan!! My brother got me a milk- frother and coffee maker last year (technically kitchen appliances) which I use all the time, DEFINITELY an acceptable present.
Hmm you've got me thinking of my list now :xmas2:

I know right! And I want it to help with my weight loss and save money - smoothies are so expensive

My list... https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/29YRF8BOV4JD3/ref=cm_sw_em_r_ws_zwnPqb1REXSXC_w. very eclectic :)

Hmm I don't have a list but then I think I am easy to buy for and I make a lot of hints :haha:

I have a Kenwood Chef and it has a smoothie/soup maker it is great :thumbup:

Ooooh that sounds awesome!

I on,y have a list because I add to it throughout the year. I'm really bad at saying "I want x thing please" when people ask, because I don't know what they want to spend and stuff. Giving them the list there's stuff there from £1 up to £100... It's especially useful for pee like my dad... Who always get the most bizarre things!

Ok I know I'm 5 mins early but Its FRIDAY SOON. :) :) :)

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w362/nicolaflack/fun%20stuff/ef542c57b37462606b4dfd7065a291b3.jpg

I hope you all have fun weekends lined up everyone x

Hi everyone! :wave:

I'd like to join... my info's in my journal but I've been re-ttc (stopped a year ago b/c I was diagnosed with PCOS) for 3 cycles now and I'm kind of stuck in no man's land right now and seriously need to keep my mind off my lack of a/f or bfp.

I hope that's okay! :blush:

:flower:Hey Andielina,

I too was diagnosed with PCOS its thee most annoying thing ever! Anyway good luck in your journey!:hugs: What meds are you on and what are you doing for your PCOS? I am on cycle 2 since my diagnosis... roll on cycle 3!!!!

Glad to see you on here Andie :hugs::hugs: I know what you mean on lack of AF & pcos, I got mine at cd 41 this month :dohh:

:hi: Andi welcome :flower: of course you can join us

Sorry about the PCOS unfortunately I have nothing to add other than I hope it gets sorted for you :thumbup:

Well cycle 3 for me AF turned up this morning :happydance:

What do we all have planned for this weekend?

Sorry Laura about work - sucks :grr:

I am off down to the in-laws in Bmth to study for the weekend I am rapidly running out of weekends now before my exam on the 7th :wacko:

Thanks everyone! I'm taking Metformin and I also have an underactive thyroid (they often go hand in hand with PCOS) so I'm taking Synthroid for that. It's CD 41 today, but if I ovulated realllly late than it might actually be 11ish dpo. Who knows?! Hence the stress free part. :haha:

I'm a middle school teacher, so I'm #1- VERY excited it's Friday! Roll on weekend! #2- I'm even more excited we have Thanksgiving break next week! I love my students but boy am I ready for a break!

:wave: Hi Andie!! I was hoping you'd make it over here at some point. :hugs:

Twag, I'm glad AF finally showed up properly - onto cycle 3! :dust:

AFM... This is my last free weekend before the crazy busy season starts at work. After Thanksgiving, I'll have to work 6, maybe all 7 days a week, mandatory 12 hours days. It sucks... but at least it's only for a few weeks a year! Plus, the overtime pay is nice, as is the big profit sharing check we'll get in January.

Thanks MM :hugs:

That sucks about the long working hours but as long as there is additional pay it can be bearable :hugs:

Yeah, so I'm going to do whatever I want to do this weekend... probably knit and watch a girlie movie. :haha:

:wave: hello Andie

Good luck with your studying Twag, hope you have time for a bit of fun stuff too.

MM your weekend sounds very relaxing. I wish I could knit, I thought about learning to crochet on my last holiday, took some wool and a crochet needle with me but never got around to it.

Afm, I am so excited as my mum is visiting this weekend. I love my mum to bits, she's so fab but lives in Devon so I don't see her enough for my liking. The weekend will involve shopping, eating cake, drinking wine and going to a comedy show. I go and pick her up tomorrow morning. Alas, need to finish cleaning my flat tonight though ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->