2014 June Rainbows

My 20 week scan went well. Baby looks great and I still don't know the sex, (I was worried I would see the sex accidentally). The radiologist will review everything in the next day or two and my doc will talk to me about it at my next appointment in two weeks.

Currently my placenta is low, which was the only somewhat negative news we got, but it's not covering the cervix. There is a 90% chance it will rise as my uterus grows. Otherwise I will have a c-section. Either way it means I get another scan in 3rd trimester so that's a positive!

Doing great here, baby is growing like a weed and getting more active and stronger!! We've been working on the nursery.. can't wait to post some pics : )

Doing well over here too. 20 week scan is on Thursday - feeling very nervous but also excited! I have a real bump now, one I can't hide anymore!

Doing ok here too. Repeat scan on Thursday coming because baby wasn't in the right position to see everything 2 weeks ago. Almost 23 weeks already and my bump is huge. Everyone keeps asking me when I finish work and saying, "almost there now!!". If I didn't know for sure I'd think there were 2 in there!! On a down note, I've got an anterior placenta so am hardly feeling any kicks this time round. Boo! Xx

Lala - hope those kicks start for you soon!

Glad everyone else is doing well.

V-Day here so feel like I hit a major milestone!

Hi everyone. Hope you are all well. It's crazy to think we are approaching the final stages already.
Bump is growing by the day and definitely getting more active. We found out at our repeat 23 week scan it is most likely a boy. Can't wait to meet him. L x

Hi everyone. Hope you are all well. It's crazy to think we are approaching the final stages already.
Bump is growing by the day and definitely getting more active. We found out at our repeat 23 week scan it is most likely a boy. Can't wait to meet him. L x

all is good here! Juliana is growing and thriving! Can't wait until June already!!!! lol

hope you all are well!!

Yep, doing well over here. Expecting a little boy :) :) :)

Feeling lots of movements all the time, so reassuring. Still in disbelief though... it's incredible to think we're all over half way there!

Also doing well. Will be in 3rd trimester tomorrow!! Still love every minute that I am pregnant but I am ready to meet my baby. Cannot wait for June!

I am currently fighting off a terrible cold. Haven't had a voice for three days now. I left work early Friday and had to call out today. I'm really hoping that today will be all I need to fully recover. I hate missing work, especially given that I'll be out for maternity leave in a few months! But, baby girl loves to kick me and I love when she does too. I have an appointment with my ob today at 2:45. :)

Oh wow I think we all forgot about this thread lol! well now we are fastly approaching June I thought I would pop in. My due date is for June 21st but due to too much amniotic fluid, big baby and now my BP keeps going high they have decided to deliver him at 37weeks. So little Mister Blake will be here May 31st by planned csection.

Good luck to all those getting close to delivery and I hope ya'll had a lovely mothers day!

I have been in early labor since last week and on bed rest since then, I'll likely be taken off bed rest next week to allow things to progress , so I may very well have a little one in the next week or so also!! :) can't wait to start reading everyone's birth announcement /stories!!!

Oh wow I think we all forgot about this thread lol! well now we are fastly approaching June I thought I would pop in. My due date is for June 21st but due to too much amniotic fluid, big baby and now my BP keeps going high they have decided to deliver him at 37weeks. So little Mister Blake will be here May 31st by planned csection.

Good luck to all those getting close to delivery and I hope ya'll had a lovely mothers day!

OOOh another June baby coming in May! I just booked in a c-section for May 30th due to baby's large size. Original due date was 11th June, so I will be 38 weeks 2 days. Baby is so big I'm worried most of the clothes we have will be too small!
I hope you are ok over the next few weeks BP wise.

I have been in early labor since last week and on bed rest since then, I'll likely be taken off bed rest next week to allow things to progress , so I may very well have a little one in the next week or so also!! :) can't wait to start reading everyone's birth announcement /stories!!!
This is very exciting- the last few weeks must have been a worry for you but good news they are letting you progress naturally. You are my bet for having the first June rainbow!

Pink I hope you are doing ok!

eliza-thanks! I find out tomorrow how I am doing I keep telling baby just one more week at least I got stuff to do lol and I know about big baby. the last weight they gave me was 5lb at 32 weeks and before that at 28w he was 3.5lb so both times 75% so they told me since he has been consistent and my other 3 kids were all close to 9lb at birth to expect him even at 37w to be at least 7lb or more.

afm-i see ob tomorrow for NST then I have my scan right afterwards. I love seeing him change each week!

Hello everyone, just wanted to let you know our little rainbow arrived yesterday. He is called Lewis Joseph and was born at 00:06 on Thursday 22 May at 37+2 weeks. He is a big lad - 9lb 1/2oz at birth. My waters broke Sunday night and I had a very quick induction on wed evening. Managed it all except the last 45mins with no pain relief then just gas and air. Ended up with an emergency forceps delivery due to fetal distress but still only gas and air!!
He is absolutely gorgeous and we love him to bits already! On our way home now which will be perfect.

Congratulations LalaR! So exciting! Love the name too. So glad it all went well for you both!

Congrats LAlaR!!! wow big boy for 3 weeks early! did they have your dates wrong lol.....

hope everyone else is hanging in there ok!

I have one week left before baby blake will be here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->