2014 June Rainbows

Hi June Rainbow
The six week mark is critical because this is when most organs are formed. Its a busy week for the baby. I reach this critical land mark tomorrow but going through it to week 7 is critical for me. I have not gone past 6 weeks in all my previous 4 pregnancies. I hope and pray this cycle will be broken by this little bean.

They also say most symptoms start at week 6 and even the heart beat is more convincing during this week. I have very mild symptoms and today I was very discouraged for not having symptoms.

I am trying very hard to think positive and be optimistic and trust in God!

All the best to you all as you cross over the 6 week mark.

Ushindi,
I too am at 5 weeks 6 days today, I too have had very mild almost non-existent symptoms, nothing to worry about I've googled and symptoms kick in between now and 7 weeks if you get any.

The only thing that has kept me sane is that I know the reason I miscarried last time (triple xxx syndrome) which I've been told is very unlikely to happen again.

All the best.

Elizabean - how are things going with your diabetes?

Ushindi - I am not doing anything different after two miscarriages. I show no need for baby aspirin or progesterone and my doc and I both want to take a laid back approach as right now the risk of miscarriage does not outweigh the risk of the meds. I have second guessed this at times but I am overall happy with this decision. My friends who are 3rd time lucky did not take meds either so that is reassuring for me. I don't think it hurts to take them though.

AFM - Like most of you, still no real symptoms. Very bloated. I actually need to go buy some new shirts to hide my bloat bump. A little queasy and tired but most of the time I feel like myself. Don't know if I want to start vomiting or not! Getting nervous for my u/s on Thursday but excited that I don't have to wait any longer than that. Fingers crossed for fetal development and a heartbeat!

I'm doing well since I started my new medication last Thursday, so I'm happy with that.

I'm also feeling queasy and tired. I felt awful this morning, it was such a struggle. No vomiting yet but I'm sure it's only a matter of time, if this morning is anything to go by. I'm loving my ginger tablets!

Not long now until your scan ItsAWonder, how exciting! My first will be in 2 weeks- normally they wait 12 weeks for the first here, but I get mine at 7 weeks because of the earlier loss.

I got my HCG back on Friday, it was fantastic. Such a relief!

Ushindi,
I too am at 5 weeks 6 days today, I too have had very mild almost non-existent symptoms, nothing to worry about I've googled and symptoms kick in between now and 7 weeks if you get any.

The only thing that has kept me sane is that I know the reason I miscarried last time (triple xxx syndrome) which I've been told is very unlikely to happen again.

All the best.

Izanamine- lack of worry is good and it is a positive thing. So I will borrow your spirit of no worry. Worry does not help though sometimes it just sets in and seem uncontrollable. I have a feeling from the way you are talking that all will be well and your risk level are low. I will google more on triple xxx syndrome.

Hi ladies, I so wish I was at the 6 week mark and had a scan soon. I am now 4+5 and the anxiety is getting the better of me again. I don't qualify for bloods or a scan and basically have to wait for my 12 week scan. I am considering a private scan but that can't be until about 7 weeks. I have stupidly kept checking my BBT and it has fallen a bit the last few days. I have had problems with probable low progesterone before so am terrified that it is happening this time round. I keep hoping that it is just that it is getting colder at night but ???

Hi ladies, I so wish I was at the 6 week mark and had a scan soon. I am now 4+5 and the anxiety is getting the better of me again. I don't qualify for bloods or a scan and basically have to wait for my 12 week scan. I am considering a private scan but that can't be until about 7 weeks. I have stupidly kept checking my BBT and it has fallen a bit the last few days. I have had problems with probable low progesterone before so am terrified that it is happening this time round. I keep hoping that it is just that it is getting colder at night but ???

LalaR, We are on a long journey but we take a step at a time not knowing what holds for tomorrow. But hope keeps us moving!! You are almost at the 5 week mark so just take it a day at a time. An early scan causes more worries because they will not see much so just be patient and wait for the 7 week scan. In my previous pregnancies, I did early scans and the results were always inconclusive with something like "wait for a week/two weeks" to confirm viability. I am trying to be very patient and wait for the 8 week scan. Cheers and all the best.

Elizabean - Glad the medicine is working out for you.

I have been tired as well and have been a bit queasy on and off but nothing major. Was really queasy last pregnancy as well. I think I will feel more confident if I just vomit but of course, once I am there, I will wish I was not sick.

I am getting excited for Thursday. I do believe I will see growth and cannot wait to know that things are moving forward.

Glad you are booked for a 7 week scan. The time will go by faster than you think! Also glad your ginger tablets are working well for you.

It's comforting to know that most women here do not yet have strong symptoms.

Ushindi,

All the best.

Right there with you. 5+6 and almost non-existent symptoms other than bloat and some queasiness. I am tired in the afternoons as well but it's all mild.

It must be a bit of a relief to have an explanation for your miscarriage. I do not have one for either of my miscarriages but I still feel more positive this time around. And my cat is hanging out with me which she would not do with my other pregnancies.

Ushindi,

Actually I have had two incidences of bleeding now, first was after intercourse last Thursday quite a bit of pink blood but that cleared up pretty quietly, brown by the morning and gone by lunchtime and yesterday (Tuesday) after I had some more pink cm after straining for a BM which has now turned to brown and is very minimal.

I have a doctors appointment today and will speak to her about it, but I continue to be positive as I believe it just one of those things with all that extra blood and the cervix being extra sensitive.

If I'm going to miscarry I'm going to enjoy every pregnant moment until I do.

Triple xxx syndrome is where the baby (a baby girl) has an extra X chromosome so instead of being xx (a girl) or xy (a boy) she was xxx a chromosomal abnormality causing my body to identify this and miscarry.

Sending my positivity your way. :cloud9:

Doctors appointment went well sent me for an early ultrasound to rule out ectopic pregnancy, a hcg blood test and urine test to check for infections.

At my ultrasound we could see a gestational sac and yolk sac and what she said look likes the beginnings of a fetal pole inside the uterus. They put me at 5 weeks 6 days. This also set off some more pink spotting which 20 minutes later cleared up completely.

Hcg blood test shows levels of high 6000's can't remember exact number.

On my miscarried cycle my hcg only got to 1900 before decreasing.

Doctor has ordered a follow up ultrasound for 7-14 days.

Izanamie, good luck, it sounds like you are in good hands :flower:

Hi, I'm due June 14th.

I've been TTC just over 2 years, and miscarried clomid twins 2 months ago, so am very surprised and very very nervous to have gotten a bfp today whilst waiting to re-start clomid next month!

Ushindi,

Actually I have had two incidences of bleeding now, first was after intercourse last Thursday quite a bit of pink blood but that cleared up pretty quietly, brown by the morning and gone by lunchtime and yesterday (Tuesday) after I had some more pink cm after straining for a BM which has now turned to brown and is very minimal.

I have a doctors appointment today and will speak to her about it, but I continue to be positive as I believe it just one of those things with all that extra blood and the cervix being extra sensitive.

If I'm going to miscarry I'm going to enjoy every pregnant moment until I do.

Triple xxx syndrome is where the baby (a baby girl) has an extra X chromosome so instead of being xx (a girl) or xy (a boy) she was xxx a chromosomal abnormality causing my body to identify this and miscarry.

Sending my positivity your way. :cloud9:

Thanks Izanamie - best wishes as you see the doctor. Cheers

Hi ladies! I've been a bit of a stalker of this group since finding out in pregnant but didn't want to post just yet. I'm due June 14th :)!! Found out last Monday very early

Very excited this time round I had a three month break from being pregnant we just stopped trying. Also found out I have aps (sticky blood) I'm on asprin and fragamin injections daily...

All my pregnancies have usually ended around 4weeks and 5days I start bleeding but my blood start showing failed pregnancy at 3weeks 6day mark..

I'm under the recent miscarriage clinic had sooo much blood taken but very happy there keeping a eye on me, I've had blood taken at 3weeks+2 they were 61 at 3+4 they were 184 and taken yesterday at 4+3 they are 2083 so I'm over the moon!!

I'm being booked in for a ultrasound at 6weeks+2 can't wait!!!

Going in for confirmation and bloods tomorrow. I am super super nervous. With my last pregnancy, they could tell after 2 bloods that all wasn't well, because my progesterone dropped from a 13 to an 8. I'm sooo nervous about my progesterone not being too great I could eat my fingers.

I have been having a lot of symptoms though, so that's a LITTLE comforting.

Hi ladies! I've been a bit of a stalker of this group since finding out in pregnant but didn't want to post just yet. I'm due June 14th :)!! Found out last Monday very early

Very excited this time round I had a three month break from being pregnant we just stopped trying. Also found out I have aps (sticky blood) I'm on asprin and fragamin injections daily...

All my pregnancies have usually ended around 4weeks and 5days I start bleeding but my blood start showing failed pregnancy at 3weeks 6day mark..

I'm under the recent miscarriage clinic had sooo much blood taken but very happy there keeping a eye on me, I've had blood taken at 3weeks+2 they were 61 at 3+4 they were 184 and taken yesterday at 4+3 they are 2083 so I'm over the moon!!

I'm being booked in for a ultrasound at 6weeks+2 can't wait!!!
congrats! on the pregnancy and the good numbers!

Going in for confirmation and bloods tomorrow. I am super super nervous. With my last pregnancy, they could tell after 2 bloods that all wasn't well, because my progesterone dropped from a 13 to an 8. I'm sooo nervous about my progesterone not being too great I could eat my fingers.

I know how you feel! Going for my blood confirmation tomorrow as well. FX both of our beans are snuggled in tight and aren't going anywhere

I know how you feel! Going for my blood confirmation tomorrow as well. FX both of our beans are snuggled in tight and aren't going anywhere

Fx!!!

Waiting for blood results is the longest wait ever!! Hope both your numbers are increasing nicely.

Know how you feel though.

It's very comforting to hear your numbers are doubling and at 2,000 hcgs you can see something on a ultrasound which made it hit home for me! Can't wait for my ultrasound counting down the days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->