• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 June Rainbows

Congratulations to new BFPs, and also to the courageous people who have to keep having numbers checked. Honestly, I am not courageous enough to have numbers checked and just waiting for that ultimate ultrasound that is going to tell it all.

And the truth is am not feeling pregnant and this is a reality check that sometimes drives me crazy sometimes but am most of the time okay and have surrendered to God. I am hoping and praying for a surprise strong heartbeat in two weeks. I have also tried to prepare myself for the worst but this is what makes me go crazy so I have stopped doing that. I am following Izanamie attitude and I quote her "If I'm going to miscarry I'm going to enjoy every pregnant moment until I do"

Thats an excellent attitude which am emulating.

Izanamie - it's scary to have bleeding but it sounds like you are falling into the 'normal bleed' category. I am very happy for you!

To everyone having their bloods taken, congrats on the increasing numbers and good luck!

I have my second scan tomorrow at 6+1. Yesterday I found out that the internal probe is broken on my doctors machine so I can only have an abdominal scan. Of course I am panicking b/c I want to see a heartbeat if possible and won't be able to abdominally. Since his office is in the hospital I will see if he can use a machine from another department or send me to radiology if I only see an empty sac.

Good luck for tomorrow will you get a picture? Fingers crossed they let you use another machine.

It's horrible having all this blood work but I felt it needed in this pregnancy after my last one. It's nice to see totally different numbers in this pregnancy and there constantly increasing my consultant is very happy with the numbers next appointment is next Wednesday fingers crossed for even more good news and another lot Of injections..

Is anyone else on any medications? Or done anything different in this pregnancy to all the others ?

My doc did not want me to take any meds as I do not have a blood clotting disorder and my progesterone was fine with my last pregnancies. He thinks the two miscarriages were due to chromosome abnormalities.

The only change is that I stopped drinking any caffeine. I used to have one cup of coffee in the morning.

Although last night I got through 1/2 pint of chocolate fudge coconut ice cream before I remembered the caffeine content in chocolate. I was looking for cherry but they were out....

Hi, I'm due June 14th.

I've been TTC just over 2 years, and miscarried clomid twins 2 months ago, so am very surprised and very very nervous to have gotten a bfp today whilst waiting to re-start clomid next month!

Welcome and congrats.

Hi ladies! I've been a bit of a stalker of this group since finding out in pregnant but didn't want to post just yet. I'm due June 14th :)!! Found out last Monday very early

Very excited this time round I had a three month break from being pregnant we just stopped trying. Also found out I have aps (sticky blood) I'm on asprin and fragamin injections daily...

All my pregnancies have usually ended around 4weeks and 5days I start bleeding but my blood start showing failed pregnancy at 3weeks 6day mark..

I'm under the recent miscarriage clinic had sooo much blood taken but very happy there keeping a eye on me, I've had blood taken at 3weeks+2 they were 61 at 3+4 they were 184 and taken yesterday at 4+3 they are 2083 so I'm over the moon!!

I'm being booked in for a ultrasound at 6weeks+2 can't wait!!!
Welcome and congrats.

Honestly, I am not courageous enough to have numbers checked and just waiting for that ultimate ultrasound that is going to tell it all. .

I had some bloods to check my hcg yesterday but I have opted to not get the follow up bloods in 2-3 days because I just don't wanna know. the hardest part about my last miscarriage was that phone call from the doctors office saying the hcg had gone down and then waiting to miscarry.

Have a follow up ultrasound in 2 weeks.

Feeling nauseous on and off today, thought I was gunna throw up last night after being out and not eating for 4-6 hours.

My lines are so faint and it's after AF is due. I bet this is a chemical pregnancy... I feel very negative about the whole thing.

My lines are so faint and it's after AF is due. I bet this is a chemical pregnancy... I feel very negative about the whole thing.

It's okay if they are faint - especially if they are internet tests. The most important thing is that they get darker every two to three days. They only need to be a hair darker. Have you been able to get comparisons yet?

It's okay if they are faint - especially if they are internet tests. The most important thing is that they get darker every two to three days. They only need to be a hair darker. Have you been able to get comparisons yet?

Thanks for replying :) I only tested yesterday and today and the lines were about the same, but as they're so faint I didn't expect to see a difference... last time with the m/c I got a line darker than this at 14dpo and my HCG was 99... now I think I'm 18dpo... I suppose I could be wrong... :shrug:

Hi, I'm pregnant after a mmc at 9 weeks in may... I'm terrified that something isn't going to go right this time, I'm 4 weeks today ( approximately because we weren't trying this month at all) .. I'm eagerly waiting my second blood results which should be in today, Mondays blood work revealed an hcg of 126 and progesterone of 16.1 which was 3+4 and then I had repeats two days later at 3+6... what do y'all think of that progesterone? I was worried it was a little low.. but my Dr said it was early and to wait and see what Wednesdays looked like.. I'm still nervous...

Hey ladies. I just had my abdominal scan. The doctor was prepared to send me to radiology if a trans-vaginal was needed, however.... we saw a heartbeat!!!!! 120 beats per minute so not even slow!!! I did not take a picture b/c the image was so small.

My next scan will be in 3 weeks and I honestly believe this is our rainbow baby!

Hey ladies. I just had my abdominal scan. The doctor was prepared to send me to radiology if a trans-vaginal was needed, however.... we saw a heartbeat!!!!! 120 beats per minute so not even slow!!! I did not take a picture b/c the image was so small.

My next scan will be in 3 weeks and I honestly believe this is our rainbow baby!

Yay! That's great news :) congrats!

Can anyone give me an opinon on my tests I took? The link is in the spoiler of my signature?

They were taken a day apart, the top one is the earliest one I took, and the earliest it could have been is about 14DPO. Do you think there is any progression???

I want to join in and be excited with you girls, but I'm too worried :S

Can anyone give me an opinon on my tests I took? The link is in the spoiler of my signature?

They were taken a day apart, the top one is the earliest one I took, and the earliest it could have been is about 14DPO. Do you think there is any progression???

I want to join in and be excited with you girls, but I'm too worried :S

I definitely see progression. Also you have a 2-3 on a digi which is great. I would try and relax a bit now. The IC tests are a bit faint initially. Even with a 3+ on digi I still don't get the test line darker than the control.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Xx:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->