2014 June Rainbows

Got really anxious today and decided to have follow up bloods from Wednesday.
Hcg on Wednesday was in the 6000's (cant recall exact number) today 11,600

Wooo!

Ordered myself a nappy bag to celebrate :happydance:

Got really anxious today and decided to have follow up bloods from Wednesday.
Hcg on Wednesday was in the 6000's (cant recall exact number) today 11,600

Wooo!

Ordered myself a nappy bag to celebrate :happydance:

Congrats - that's wonderful news!

congrats izanamie!

I got some good news myself this morning! I finally had my blood taken yesterday to check beta-hcg and progesterone. My progesterone was 26 (13 down to 8 with my last pregnancy) and hcg was 14,000+ (don't remember exact number, and it was around 3,000 at 5 weeks last time). So things are definitely progressing better than my last pregnancy. I can relax just a bit! So happy!

congrats izanamie!

I got some good news myself this morning! I finally had my blood taken yesterday to check beta-hcg and progesterone. My progesterone was 26 (13 down to 8 with my last pregnancy) and hcg was 14,000+ (don't remember exact number, and it was around 3,000 at 5 weeks last time). So things are definitely progressing better than my last pregnancy. I can relax just a bit! So happy!

Glad to hear your results came out so great confusion! I've decided to go by my OD for my due date because it will be more accurate, could you change my date to June 15th on the front page?

I'm hoping that I will get my hcg results back today instead of Monday. I'm disappointed because my midwife isn't going to do a repeat blood draw. I've decided to do one privately through LabCorps on Monday to try and ease my mind hopefully. I'm freaking out a little because I feel like my symptoms are disappearing and last time when that happened I miscarried:(

congrats izanamie!

Glad to hear your results came out so great confusion! I've decided to go by my OD for my due date because it will be more accurate, could you change my date to June 15th on the front page?

I'm hoping that I will get my hcg results back today instead of Monday. I'm disappointed because my midwife isn't going to do a repeat blood draw. I've decided to do one privately through LabCorps on Monday to try and ease my mind hopefully. I'm freaking out a little because I feel like my symptoms are disappearing and last time when that happened I miscarried:(

I will change your date on the sunflowers group (this is the rainbow group :haha:).

Don't freak out! My symptoms keep coming and going too. I think it happens to all of us. I'm sure all will be well. Could you call your midwife and see if the results are in? That's what I planned on doing if they didn't call me.

congrats izanamie!

I will change your date on the sunflowers group (this is the rainbow group :haha:).

Don't freak out! My symptoms keep coming and going too. I think it happens to all of us. I'm sure all will be well. Could you call your midwife and see if the results are in? That's what I planned on doing if they didn't call me.

Lol oops. Too many threads I'm following, hard to keep track of which one I'm posting in sometimes. Thank you though. I will probably call in the afternoon. It's a smaller office in a rural town so it seems like the turn around for testing is always a little slower than everywhere else :?

Could I join please? Due 24th june pregnancy #4 trying for baby #1

Hi everyone...cautiously expecting my #2 baby after 2 mc's. DD is June 25th.

Had blood work Monday and my hcg was 60 and progesterone 28. Returning today for a redraw to check for doubling. Does my # seem low though?

As the day for my scan approaches.. I have decided to retreat and just be quiet because I am nervous and also prayerful because there is nothing else to do. My scan is next week 24 October. I have no symptoms except fatigue in the afternoons and once in a while feeling bloated and slight heartrtburn. The symptoms if any are far apart. Even the heavy dose of progesterone does not have much effect on me. Very very happy to those whose numbers are rising and Its a wonder who saw a heartbeat! That is a great great milestone. Congrats also to the new members who are cautiously expecting in June. Cheers

It must be so amazing to see a heartbeat...

I'm so nervous - my progesterone and estradiol went down even though my beta tripled. I keep thinking it means something bad is happening. Monday will be a scan just to see if there's a sac and MAYBE a fetal pole if I'm lucky.

Last m/c was twin blighted ovums so I'm petrified of going and seeing an empty sac again.

Ushindi, I have my first scan next Thursday too. Hoping we both have good news. xx

Hi, can I join you please? I think my due date is June 10th.
I had a mmc in February after 18 months ttc. Nothing happened since so I did ivf and am now cautiously pregnant. I had a scan at what I thought I should be 5 weeks 6 days and they saw a sac measuring 5 weeks 1 day with just a yolk sac.
The doctor doesn't seem too concerned but I'm stressing out about it. It's just nice to have somewhere where people can understand your fears.

Hi, can I join you please? I think my due date is June 10th.
I had a mmc in February after 18 months ttc. Nothing happened since so I did ivf and am now cautiously pregnant. I had a scan at what I thought I should be 5 weeks 6 days and they saw a sac measuring 5 weeks 1 day with just a yolk sac.
The doctor doesn't seem too concerned but I'm stressing out about it. It's just nice to have somewhere where people can understand your fears.

Congrats on your successful IVF :) if the doctor isn't concerned, I wouldn't be. This happens all the time from what I see on these forums and then the baby catches up.

It must be so amazing to see a heartbeat...

I'm so nervous - my progesterone and estradiol went down even though my beta tripled. I keep thinking it means something bad is happening. Monday will be a scan just to see if there's a sac and MAYBE a fetal pole if I'm lucky.

Last m/c was twin blighted ovums so I'm petrified of going and seeing an empty sac again.

I had a blighted ovum in June so I know how you feel. I'm absolutely petrified to get an u/s.

Fingers crossed for you!

Hi ladies,

Got some news to share had my first scan today very very unexpected I'm under a recent miscarriage clinic and apparently they scan every two weeks. The shock on my face going to my appointment to be called to the scan area....

All is well and healthy... Even saw a nice strong heartbeat!! I'm measuring at 6weeks now so due 11th June! Was in utter shock I've got a picture to was so surprised at how much I saw I wasn't expecting to see anything and was expecting the worst. In pretty glad I didn't know I was going to be scanned I would of had a terrible nights sleep and would of been on a right panic.

Baby's right on track and healthy!!!! Yayy!!!

https://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q225/jaysmith92/Mobile%20Uploads/th_image.jpg

Ushindi, I have my first scan next Thursday too. Hoping we both have good news. xx

Great LalaR. The only thing keeping me sane is the fact that there has not been spotting or bleeding unlike in the past when it will start as early as week 5. All the best to you.

Hi ladies,

Got some news to share had my first scan today very very unexpected I'm under a recent miscarriage clinic and apparently they scan every two weeks. The shock on my face going to my appointment to be called to the scan area....

All is well and healthy... Even saw a nice strong heartbeat!! I'm measuring at 6weeks now so due 11th June! Was in utter shock I've got a picture to was so surprised at how much I saw I wasn't expecting to see anything and was expecting the worst. In pretty glad I didn't know I was going to be scanned I would of had a terrible nights sleep and would of been on a right panic.

Baby's right on track and healthy!!!! Yayy!!!

Congratulations! Bet you are so relieved x

Hi everyone...cautiously expecting my #2 baby after 2 mc's. DD is June 25th.

Had blood work Monday and my hcg was 60 and progesterone 28. Returning today for a redraw to check for doubling. Does my # seem low though?

Congrats Ella, my hcg was 60 on my first draw at 14dpo, how many dpo are you?

Nausea kicked in yesterday for me, made worse by the fact I have no appetite whatsoever.

I too have a ultrasound booked for the 24th, fingers crossed all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->