2014 March Rainbows

Wow! Thanks for sharing your story a Patch. So sorry for all that you've been through. I hope you have a natural birth this time and that everything goes well for you! It is nice to share stories on here, good or bad, it brings some comfort to get it out and extra knowledge is helpful in getting prepared. That's why I love the PAL threads, because this procress is not always easy and it's nice to share the journey with other women who know the struggles we go through to get our rainbows!

Everyone - I was thinking we should start a list with our due dates. We are all over 20 weeks, I should be at the tail end of the list. I will start with mine. Just copy and past and just add yours to where you fit on the list based on order - most recent first. Once we have a compete list I will post occasionally to see where we are at. Oh, let's add gender too or if it's a surprise just note that as well!

Beachchica - March 28, 2014 GIRL

Amytrisha - March 12, 2014 BOY

Great idea Beachchica :D

Thanks for sharing your story Patch, it definitely is good to have the knowledge there. I can't imagine what you went through or how daunting it is for you now, it's good your getting the intervention you need now :hugs:

Patch2006uk - March 10, 2014

:)

honeyprayer - March 19, 2014 GIRL

Mummy2O - March 14, 2014 GIRL

Twinmummy06 - March 5th 2014, SURPRISE!

Tricia173- March 1, 2014, Boy!

Hey ladies, I hope everyone is doing well!

Patch- so sorry to hear of your last baby! Prayers for a safe and healthy delivery this
time!

Afm- we had another ultrasound this past Friday and baby is still doing great! We got to see him in 4d, it was amazing! My favorite part was him touching his feet and wiggling his little toes! I am sooooo in love already! He is kicking up a storm and I am loving every minute of it! At my next appointment we do the gestational diabetes 1 hour test. I am very nervous, I know I can handle it if I do have it but it seems kinda scary! After my next appt we start going every 2 weeks, I can't believe how things are moving right along.

Staysea - March 20, 2014 BOY

Seems like a few of us have anterior placentas, that is what I have been told I have, and although feeling pokes and movement since 17 weeks, I am sad that I am maybe missing the strong movements that are felt with placentas in the back :(
I do love every poke and kick, feels amazing.

Also, thank you to anyone who has opened up and shared a personal story on this thread.

Hi, I would like to join. I am Due March 11th with a :pink: bundle. This is our first girl after 4 boys. I have two step sons and two sons of my own. We had a miscarriage at 10 weeks in between DS1 and DS2. After DS2 I had 2 miscarriages and 2 CPs. We tried for about a year before the LO decided to stick and we are so glad that she did so we could have our rainbow girly. :cloud9: We did have a few scares with her as well, at 17 weeks I was told I had very low fluid around baby and there was a growth on my placenta. I was told that with the low fluid that there was a big chance of losing her before V day. I was sent for a level II ultrasound and my fluid levels were found to be good but there was still a mass on my placenta that they are worried about. I have to go every 6 weeks for level II scans to make sure the mass isn't growing or causing IUGR. I am still so afraid she will come early or something will be wrong but each week that passes I get a little bit happier that she can survive even if she did have to be born. They have found no abnormalities with her so that is also good and she is growing like a weed!

Welcome Country! Sorry you have had a stressful pregnancy so far but glad they are monitoring you closely!

Do we have everyone now on the list below?
Patch - are you having a boy, girl or surprise?

CountryMomma - March 11, 2014 GIRL
Staysea - March 20, 2014 BOY

Patch - are you having a boy, girl or surprise?

Stick me down as surprise :) Although we're reasonably sure we'll end up knowing by the end due to how frequently I'm being scanned!

I'm huge this time around. I don't know whether it's third pregnancy related, or two pregnancies close together, but I already feel about the size I was at full term in both previous pregnancies. I haven't seen a midwife since 24 weeks, so I have no idea what my fundal height is doing, but I think I'm just carrying differently - all out in front rather than lower down. I'm going to have to rethink my wardrobe soon, cos nothing fits! Thank goodness for maternity leggings, so at least I'm comfortable at home!

Welcome country. You have my original due date. I was pushed back 3 days due to early scans, but I have a short LP so I guess that doesn't help. I'm glad your rainbow is doing well, and sorry she has scared you so much.

I think if you ask in forum help they let people take over a thread, which would be great cos you could put our duedates & genders on the front page! Maybe PM the original thread starter though :shrug:

Patch - I'm tinyyyyy! Nobody believes I'm pregnant :nope:
I bet your bump looks lovely! Glad your able to get comfortable at home. I've heard good things about those belly bands too :)

In fact there's a thread about it here..
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/f...-take-over-abandoned-thread.html#post30854331

I think I'm just hormonal, but I know this is going to sound silly. I am so annoyed with my cousin just because she got pregnant after her miscarriage a lot quicker than me! It took me a whole year and it took her a cycle. I just don't think it was very fair that I had to wait so long for my rainbow and I should be happy for her, but right now I'm just annoyed and angry. If I managed to conceive in her time frame I'd already have my rainbow baby by now. I will put my mood down to lack of sleep as I've really not slept properly last couple of nights and having really bad insomnia which is effecting me during the day, but I have a son, so the world doesn't just stop. I'm sorry to vent about something so pointless, but I just needed to get it out.

:hugs: I know what you mean, it took too long for me too in my eyes! But the thing you have to keep thinking about is that your gonna be having your rainbow baby now, so don't let it get to you! No matter how long it took you it's a total blessing we're getting our babies.
Big hugs xx.

Mummy2o- I completely understand where you are coming from, I have a similar feelings towards someone lately... It doesn't makes sense but we can't help how we feel! We just need to focus on the healthy little rainbow we are baking!

I think if you ask in forum help they let people take over a thread, which would be great cos you could put our duedates & genders on the front page! Maybe PM the original thread starter though :shrug:

Patch - I'm tinyyyyy! Nobody believes I'm pregnant :nope:
I bet your bump looks lovely! Glad your able to get comfortable at home. I've heard good things about those belly bands too :)

I have an explanation for why I'm all out front - baby is currently transverse, with head above my left hip and feet kicking above my right! Had 28 week scan today, as well as bloods and anti-d (which is a horrible injection - ouch!) and baby is measuring within 'normal ranges' for everything.

Gonna get the birth ball out later and see if I can start encouraging LO to turn head down - both for eventual birth decisions and for my own comfort! I'll probably shrink loads as and when LO turns head down :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->