2014 March Rainbows

Good luck Tricia.

Mines in exactly one week! Time is draaaaaagging!

Can I join you guys? I got a faint positive this morning, so it can still go either way. I hate when people say a positive is a positive, etc, etc, last time my test didn't get dark and then I m/c so a bit styptical right now. Anyway my due date would be 11th. So FX its sticky and everything will be fine.

Congrats and welcome!

Good luck Tricia. Let us know how it all goes today!

Hi Girls,

Well had my 2nd lot of beta's done this morning and they have gone up from 40.9 to 275 so are doubling every 34 hours. I just pray they continue. I have my scan booked for 30th July when I will be 7 weeks. It seems so long till 12 weeks and the screening - I am so nervous for that, as last time that's where it became apparent that there count be something wrong with our baby. I know triploidy in a 2nd pregnancy is extremely rare, so I continue to pray that everything continues to progress well. I saw a rainbow on my way to have my 1st Beta's done - that meant a lot to me :)

I gave up work to go through IVF and instead on my 1st week off get a :bfp: naturally....so it's going to be a LONG pregnancy indeed. I don't think I will look for job....just chillax through it.

:hugs: to those that need them.

Everything looked good on the ultrasound, saw the heart beat, 120 beats per minute, measuring at 3 mm. Major relief! :happydance:

I found out I got a midwife today!!!! Yay! In Ontario midwives are covered just like an OBGYN (no out of pocket costs) as long as there isn't a shortage (which there has been recently so I was nervous).
I had such a terrible time bouncing around ERs with my last pregnancy and subsequent miscarriage (I was actually told I was miscarrying by a nurse who was handing me a hospital gown who thought I already knew, and then I saw another couple be told the same news in the hallways). I haven't even been to a Dr yet (I'm only 5 weeks today) because I just feel such a fear. Both of my sisters had so much blood loss after their births that they needs blood transfusions so I'll be delivering in a hospital but I'll have my midwife with me. They actually do three home visits in the week after you get home and my Mom is on dialysis now and I live 5 hours away from her so I won't be getting my Week With Mom when baby comes home that my Sisters got so I feel like its important to have those home visits.
Can't wait to have my first appointment and schedule in that first ultrasound. :cloud9:

I'm due around mid march but can't be sure Md very irregular periods :)

How are all those March Mommas doing?
Anybody puking from their rainbow yet? :winkwink:

I've had nausea before I found I was pregnant. Still not been sick yet. Just taken DS to a birthday party and it was almost constant there!

Hi Ladies,

Can I very cautiously and I mean we're talking, VERY, VERY, VERY cautiously join you?

I feel like I'm tiptoeing into this section of the forum like a ballerina, that's how terrifying it is.

I got my :bfp: yesterday on FRER, confirmed digitally on Clear-Blue midday today. I'm due based on my period, 3/23/13, ovulation 3/21/13.

Congratulations ladies and looking forward to this journey with you <3

Nausea started on DPO 7 for me, but no actual vomiting as of yet.

Hi ladies.

I'd like to very cautiously join you too.

It's been a roller coaster. ERPC on 30th May. Tested negative on HPT after 3 weeks.

This is my story so far:

I'd been getting faint positives on HPTs since last Sunday. I started bleeding Sunday night and continued to bleed lightly for a couple of days. Pregnancy tests were still positive. I used ICs FRER and a supermarket home brand. All positive albeit faint.

I had a beta taken on Tuesday which came back at 3! I'd had positives, within the time frame, on a supermarket home brand that same day.

Had a repeat beta today which was 31 so doubling every 30 hours. So, for the time being at least, it seems I'm PAL with no AF between

Next Beta next Saturday and hopefully it'll be in the thousands by then so an ultrasound can be done xx

ETA EDD 20 March

Welcome Lucy and Nat!!!! We're all nervous but here for each other :flower:
Keep us updated!

I'm 5 and 5 today and felt my first real nausea for about half an hour and thought 'I can't believe I've been wanting this! What an idiot!'. Then I went and got the McDonalds I was craving and felt better after five minutes of intense heartburn. My first pregnancy splurge right after feeling pukey. Oh hormones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->