**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

I'm zit city too. Finally feeling like we're on the mend from the respitory thing. Went to the gym, forgot DD's shoes, had to go home for them, missed my yoga class, then git sucked into some crazy hip hop class that was so intense I almost vomited and had to walk out 30 minutes in. Why do I do this to myself?!
I'm having a really hard time eating. Especially chicken breasts. There's something about the texture that is making me so sick. But I feel so bad because they say you need so much protein when pregnant. Going to try eggs tomorrow.

For anyone not on the fb group I eventually lost bubs today.

I hope you don't mind me stalking obviously but obviously don't want to offend anyone by staying xxx

So sorry again Wanting, I hope you're doing OK.

Please do stick around, would be nice to hear from you still :hugs:

Yep chin breakouts here as well, lovely.

Today for lunch the only thing I wanted to eat was some rice and toast :haha: Hey, whatever works right?

Glad your appointment went well Queen Queso!

Wantingagirl, so very sorry for your loss, hun. Please don't feel like you need to leave, I can't imagine anyone not being okay with you staying. :hugs:

Don't judge me -- for dinner I had some applesauce, fish sticks and corn chex.....bad Kyla lol

I just finished a bowl of mashed potatoes for dinner. It's all I could decide sounded good. Lunch was frozen yogurt with fruit at one of those self-serve places on my way home from acupuncture lol. So, no worries, no judgement here!

Also full of acne here, but I was prepregnancy, too. Noticing much more on chest, though.

I had loads of acne with my son - but nothing this time. Knock on wood!!

I'm zit city too. Finally feeling like we're on the mend from the respitory thing. Went to the gym, forgot DD's shoes, had to go home for them, missed my yoga class, then git sucked into some crazy hip hop class that was so intense I almost vomited and had to walk out 30 minutes in. Why do I do this to myself?!
I'm having a really hard time eating. Especially chicken breasts. There's something about the texture that is making me so sick. But I feel so bad because they say you need so much protein when pregnant. Going to try eggs tomorrow.
I can't eat chicken at all this pregnancy! I want to throw up just thinking about it! I've managed scrambled eggs a week ago and shrimp new years day. Otherwise I've been eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to get some protein in me.

I am seriously counting down the days until 14 weeks. That's when my ms completely went away with my daughter and I'm praying it ends the same this time, if not earlier! I miss being active and eating normal foods! I can't wait to crave salads and fruit lol I can't wait to get my swimming membership at the end of this month, either, bc I refuse to be lazy like I was with dd. I was not active at all and ate take out food literally every day. And gained a massive amount of weight as well as swelled like a balloon. Horrible.

Can't wait to see more scan pics from you ladies over the next few weeks!

So sorry again Wanting. Would love for you to stick around :hugs:

Good luck to those who have scans today!!

Yep big spots here too, my chin is like a war zone. Also getting spots in really random places like the side of my boob, my elbow and I have a painful one on the back of my thigh!

Wantingagirl so sorry for your loss. I'd love you too stick around too xx hope you get a sticky bean soon xx

On the subject of spots for once my face is pretty clear but in between my boobs are horrendous xxxx

I feel sick constantly but not actually being sick xxxx can deffinatley tell my jelly bean is half italian lol.. all I want to eat is pasta :) xxxx

My face has it's super oily zones, but also SUPER dry zones right now :( Used to be well balanced and now it's not.

Also I have my WIC appointment today :D

Good luck with your scan today JT!

Good luck with your appointment DSemcho.

Greats, I was exactly the same with my first pregnancy, ate crappy food and gained way too much weight even though I did exercise. Don't think I'll have the luxury of resting as much this time around though, Isla keeps me busy!

My doctor said salicylic acid was a no-go so that's what I'm going by. I'd rather be safe than sorry. It does get absorbed through your skin so there's a chance it could get to the baby and that's more than I'm willing to risk. It's a personal choice. Thankfully my skin is finally starting to look better now with just soap.

My doctor agrees with yours, so from now on it will be soap and water for me too.

P.S. Would you mind adding me to the front page when you have a moment? Doctor says my due date is August 4, not 2 days earlier as I originally thought...so I'm exactly 10 weeks today. Thanks!

Yep, will add you. According to my last ultrasound I'm due August 4th as well, but by LMP August 5. So I have my ticker set to August 4 but am keeping my August 5th due date. My doctor said they wouldn't change it unless baby was measuring a week or more different than by LMP.

I choked down some eggs this morning. And my usual morning banana. Feeling kind of icky right now, but that's normal for after I eat. Trying to add protein as I can as I haven't been eating much of it.

Boo... We make $100 a month to much to qualify for WIC :(

No baby, only yolk sac. Please take me off the front. Thank you.

I'm typically acne prone and was just thinking the other day how my skin is looking good, considering I stopped using my usual soaps and creams and have all these hormones raging in me. Spoke too soon...yesterday, I noticed 3 blemishes on my chin and possibly a 4th on the horizon.

I have been using aveeno daily moisturizer (usual prepregnancy) and daily face scrub (used to use the aveeno clear complexion face wash). What are you all doing to get rid of the bumps faster? Or just dealing with it until they go away on their own? I'm hoping if I just wash my face regularly, it won't get too bad. Sometimes I get a little lazy before bed...

I'm so sorry jtink. Take care of yourself.

So who else on here has taken Diclegis? I didn't sleep a wink on it and woke up feeling like a ton of bricks hit me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->