**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

That's an awesome bday present!! I'm due 5 days before mine and DH's 5th wedding anniversary lol

That's an awesome bday present!! I'm due 5 days before mine and DH's 5th wedding anniversary lol

that's lovely, would be great to have baby on wedding anniversary in some ways, might have to celebrate on a different day though :haha:

My best friends' birthdays are August 14 and 27, and my DHs birthday is August 15 :) looks like thrre are lots of august celebrations fit everyone :)
I'n pretty sure I'll be having a September bub though.

Oh and I had who shared the same birthday with her hubby. They chose to get married the same day and just get all the celebrations out at once. guess when their first baby wad due? Yep, their birthday/anniversary! Luckily bin chose a different date lol.

My best friends' birthdays are August 14 and 27, and my DHs birthday is August 15 :) looks like thrre are lots of august celebrations fit everyone :)
I'n pretty sure I'll be having a September bub though.

I'm pretty sure I'll be a September too. My DS was 18 days overdue :rofl:

My sister was due with her DD back in 2009 on August 5th and had her July 29th lol. So I'm hoping mine waits until August to pop out..

I saw someone mention something about blighted ovum's and I started reading on it because I wasn't sure what it was. I was just curious, since I had my ultrasound at 5w3d and they saw a gestational sac and a yolk sac does that rule out the possibility of a blighted ovum? Or no? I'm not worried about it, but just something that caught my interest.

And Princess... Please tell me you're going to name your baby Hank if it's a boy and Peggy if it's a girl... Or Bobby for a boy.... I'd just die from happiness.

Wow Princess, you don't hear about many who make it that far without being induced these days, good on you :)

^^ what NDH said lol. My MIL was 2 weeks overdue with my DH so instead of being born in Dec 1984 he was born Jan 1985 lol. But he also ended up being 9lbs 13oz... And she had to use castor oil to get him out of there. I'm hoping this baby won't be as stubborn or as big because my poor vagina is terrified.

Wow Princess, you don't hear about many who make it that far without being induced these days, good on you :)

I was induced at 16 days over, he was not coming for love nor money..hoping it was his stubborness only lol

My sister was due with her DD back in 2009 on August 5th and had her July 29th lol. So I'm hoping mine waits until August to pop out..

I saw someone mention something about blighted ovum's and I started reading on it because I wasn't sure what it was. I was just curious, since I had my ultrasound at 5w3d and they saw a gestational sac and a yolk sac does that rule out the possibility of a blighted ovum? Or no? I'm not worried about it, but just something that caught my interest.

And Princess... Please tell me you're going to name your baby Hank if it's a boy and Peggy if it's a girl... Or Bobby for a boy.... I'd just die from happiness.

haha that made me lol. Robert is my brothers name, Bobby would be a great name ;)

You've seen the show King of the Hill right??

My husband's name is Robert too, but he's always gone by Bob.... It's such an old man name, Bob...

DSemcho that's hilarious cause I was due in January 1985 and born in Dec 1984! Lol. just as well I was early as my mom had already spent a whole month in hospital with me due to a kidney infection.

Ouch! What day were you due?? Dh was born on 6 Jan and due around 22 December lol.

I was only 3 days overdue lol. I was due on Thanksgiving (which was 26 November that year) and I was born 29 November.

I think I was due on January 3 but born on December 27 (11 days til the big 3-Oh!). My first was due December 29 and born January 8 and my second was due June 2 and born June 6.

My grandma claims to have gone to 46 weeks with my aunt! While I know of a couple people who definitely went to 44 and 45 weeks I'm not quite sure I believe my grandma as my aunt was only 6lbs. She must have had her dates out or had a mc and gotten pregnant immediately and not realised.

You've seen the show King of the Hill right??

My husband's name is Robert too, but he's always gone by Bob.... It's such an old man name, Bob...

yes i have that's why I thought it was funny. My brother name was a side note so I *could* use it to dedicate it to him :haha:

My brother James was due christmas day 1985 and was born new years day 1986!

This baby is making me out to be a lier haha.

Last night I took my bra off and I had to hold my boobs they was so sore haha and then today I sat to eat my fruit and yoghurt for breakfast and OMG it didn't agree with me :( now I have to find something else to eat that will agree with my diet :-/

Honestly I stopped dieting lol. I'm still eating healthy, but I'm not dieting anymore.

Gosh I am worried what the mw will say about my weight. I think I am around 16 stone!! Going to be eating slimming world style food though so hopefully will not gain much!

Gosh I am worried what the mw will say about my weight. I think I am around 16 stone!! Going to be eating slimming world style food though so hopefully will not gain much!

I'm doing slimming world too, so not really a diet :)

Although struggling with breakfast ideas x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->