**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Breakfast is a tough one. I'm not big on it anyways, I usually just drink coffee until like 11 then have a small snack, then lunch around 1:30. I also can't stand the idea of having anything that's not breakfast food before noon, it's a weird quirk I have. I make these healthy wheat bran muffins that I can usually stomach, but right now I'm just working on a tea. Perhaps try some rye toast? It may help and it's not as bad for you! :)

Still no nausea for me...I feel like a broken record, but my worry hasn't eased up about it yet. They're supposed to call me today about my blood work. Once I get those results, if they are good, I may just be able to relax and feel lucky about the lack of nausea. Some of you ladies seem to be really hurting...

Time is DRAGGGGIIINNGGGGG. Last time I was very nauseous and tired by this time, my boobs were also SUPER painful. I remember that feeling when the bra would come off, yikes. That can hold off for a bit longer. I also had an aversion to showers haha, that sounds so gross (I still took them, wont worry ahah) but it made me physically ill. I think it's because it was in the summer, and the shower was hot. Anyways, it was not fun. My least favourite time of the day lol. I hope that doesn't come back, I love showers.

I'm another who can only eat "breakfast food" at breakfast time. It grosses me out that my dh will eat leftovers from dinner for breakfast - straight out of the fridge :sick:

I pretty much just alternate between Bacon and eggs and porridge with assorted topping (peaches, banana and coconut, caramalised Apple, etc). I'm so boring lol. Occasionally I'll do waffles or pancakes or French toast etc but cleanup for pancakes and waffles makes them not worth it :haha:

Gosh I am worried what the mw will say about my weight. I think I am around 16 stone!! Going to be eating slimming world style food though so hopefully will not gain much!

I'm doing slimming world too, so not really a diet :)

Although struggling with breakfast ideas x

I am doing slimming world as well, lost 1.5 my first week when I found out I was pregnant and maintained last week

This week I have two weetabix with some milk and fruit after that seems to be going down ok for now, you do get extra Healthy B and A options as well still managing to eat healthy for now anyway :flower: have you told your consultant yet I want to hold off for a while guess Christmas will be a good excuse if I do see a gain I be happy holding my own though only want to gain baby weight this time :flower:

Welcome xprincess :hi: Wow, I can't believe you were 18 days over due, you must have been so ready for him to arrive...BTW I love the name Callum, it has always been my favorite boy name!

My daughter was actually born on her due date, I wonder if this baby will be the same...

Mumanddad, glad that your symptoms are back. You must feel much better.

For me, I am definitely not dieting but I am trying to make sure that I eat healthy food. I know with my last pregnancy I ate whatever I wanted (a lot of junk initially as it was all I wanted to eat) and I ended up gaining quite a bit of weight and having a lot of water retention/swelling at the end of my pregnancy (which I think was partially from eating too much salt). I did eventually lose all the weight but it was a lot of work so I'm hoping to be a bit better with my eating this time so I don't have as much to lose after...

Again, I don't think I will ever be able to keep up with this thread but will follow along as best I can.:flower:

Gosh I am worried what the mw will say about my weight. I think I am around 16 stone!! Going to be eating slimming world style food though so hopefully will not gain much!

Did the conversion to lbs and me and you weigh the same lol. I'm maintaining though.

I'm another who can only eat "breakfast food" at breakfast time. It grosses me out that my dh will eat leftovers from dinner for breakfast - straight out of the fridge :sick:

I pretty much just alternate between Bacon and eggs and porridge with assorted topping (peaches, banana and coconut, caramalised Apple, etc). I'm so boring lol. Occasionally I'll do waffles or pancakes or French toast etc but cleanup for pancakes and waffles makes them not worth it :haha:

Oh I love breakfast all the time... Having cereal now and it's 4pm lol

I am doing slimming world as well, lost 1.5 my first week when I found out I was pregnant and maintained last week

This week I have two weetabix with some milk and fruit after that seems to be going down ok for now, you do get extra Healthy B and A options as well still managing to eat healthy for now anyway :flower: have you told your consultant yet I want to hold off for a while guess Christmas will be a good excuse if I do see a gain I be happy holding my own though only want to gain baby weight this time :flower:

Yeh I have told them because you get a form that you have to give to the mw.

I looked up weetabix and it said there like 7 sins each :-/ I will get some later though. I lost 1 stone and then found out I was pregnant. I also maintained last week but this week I think I have gained a couple of pound xx

DSemcho- Raspberry Sour Cream Pie is pretty simple here is the recipe if any would like to try:

2 eggs slightly beaten
1 cup sour cream
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp lemon rind
3 cups fresh raspberries
1 pie shell

Combine all ingredients except the raspberries fold them in last. Then pour mixture into pie shell. Bake for 40 mins at 400F

Let cool and enjoy!

Hi everyone! Room for another?

I am due August 27th...2 days before OH's birthday! What better present than a new baby? :haha:

we will be staying team :yellow: for the whole pregnancy but chinese gender predictor says :pink:

Congrats! Will add you.

Still feeling like crap here. OH brought me some crackers as I've read it's best to eat right when you wake up. Tried that....had to spit the cracker out it made things worse. She got me some peppermints too which seem to be helping today, but still quite nauseous. But I did have a small breakfast so that's good. My boss is home today (I'm a nanny so I work in their house) not feeling well and I don't feel well so it's awkward bc the boys are in school. There's about 4 hours in the am I am just chillin at their house and it's awkward with her home I feel like I should do something. But I do laundry Monday, Wednesday and Fridays and grocery shopping on Fridays. So there is literally nothing for me to do today. And I feel like crap and I've told her I'm sick. She dropped the boys at school and is picking them up, they have no activities after school today so I don't understand why she hasn't told me to go home. Awkward....

Still feeling like crap here. OH brought me some crackers as I've read it's best to eat right when you wake up. Tried that....had to spit the cracker out it made things worse. She got me some peppermints too which seem to be helping today, but still quite nauseous. But I did have a small breakfast so that's good. My boss is home today (I'm a nanny so I work in their house) not feeling well and I don't feel well so it's awkward bc the boys are in school. There's about 4 hours in the am I am just chillin at their house and it's awkward with her home I feel like I should do something. But I do laundry Monday, Wednesday and Fridays and grocery shopping on Fridays. So there is literally nothing for me to do today. And I feel like crap and I've told her I'm sick. She dropped the boys at school and is picking them up, they have no activities after school today so I don't understand why she hasn't told me to go home. Awkward....

Uuummm...REALLY awkward. Maybe she likes the company or feels weird sending you away. I am so sorry you are stuck there in a really weird position on top of feeling so sick. It makes for a really long day.

Hi everyone! Room for another?

I am due August 27th...2 days before OH's birthday! What better present than a new baby? :haha:

we will be staying team :yellow: for the whole pregnancy but chinese gender predictor says :pink:

Congrats! Will add you.

Have you tried ginger biscuits? Apprently they work for sickness x

Yup, just a little awkward lol. I'm hoping she will at least let me go early. I know they're paying me to be here, but when there isn't anything to do and she is home....kind of like what's the point? I should also mention she is 6 or so months pregnant with her third. But when she is here the boys want nothing to do with me so aside from walking the dog around 2 there really isn't anything for me to do. Awkward sauce city.

mum, no haven't tried those. Ginger made me nauseous pre-pregnancy so I don't see that going over to well. I'm definitely Italy asking my doctor for something at my appointment after my ultrasound in one week from today! Hopefully she can give me something to help.

Yeh I have told them because you get a form that you have to give to the mw.

I looked up weetabix and it said there like 7 sins each :-/ I will get some later though. I lost 1 stone and then found out I was pregnant. I also maintained last week but this week I think I have gained a couple of pound xx

same here lost 1 stone and then discovered I was pregnant :haha: you can have them as a healthyB option you do not have to syn them, then make sure you have some fruit if you can manage it :flower:

I like the special k porridge as well another HB option check out the foodlog online it give you more options on what you can have for your healthy A and B handy I love having the alpen light bars I am breastfeeding as well so making sure I eat the 2 healthy B and A options I need

Sorry you're so sick Kylas and yes very weird that your employer is keeping you around even though there's nothing to do. Maybe she does want some company...

My Mom said saltine crackers were the first thing she would eat every morning in early pregnancy. If crackers aren't working for you maybe toast might be OK?

I really just wish I was at 6 or 7 weeks already! this early part is annoying me. I feel like everyone is looking at me like I am crazy for knowing I am pregnant this early . and will be 4 weeks on thursday...

is anyone else's boobs much bigger?? It is weird to me. I am sure they are going to get even bigger as the pregnancy progresses, which will be weird for me as I am always an a or b cup. they are already getting to a c. which has never happened.

I really just wish I was at 6 or 7 weeks already! this early part is annoying me. I feel like everyone is looking at me like I am crazy for knowing I am pregnant this early . and will be 4 weeks on thursday...

is anyone else's boobs much bigger?? It is weird to me. I am sure they are going to get even bigger as the pregnancy progresses, which will be weird for me as I am always an a or b cup. they are already getting to a c. which has never happened.

I found out at 9dpo so 3+2 lol. It was so early. And felt like time went so slowly. It still does.

Mine were bigger from like 1dpo lol. It was crazy. I was a c bordering on d. Now they're definitely a full d if not more.

So this am I managed to stomach a cheese sandwich for breakfast and now am having a small salad with some dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets :). So year it's all staying down and not causing me too much grief. Definitely going back to the peppermints as soon as I'm done though. Only thing that helps.

I found out at 9dpo so 3+2 lol. It was so early. And felt like time went so slowly. It still does.

Mine were bigger from like 1dpo lol. It was crazy. I was a c bordering on d. Now they're definitely a full d if not more.

So this am I managed to stomach a cheese sandwich for breakfast and now am having a small salad with some dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets :). So year it's all staying down and not causing me too much grief. Definitely going back to the peppermints as soon as I'm done though. Only thing that helps.

Yeah. I hope you can keep your food down. Nausea is annoying.
andthank you for making me feel better. I got my first positive test at 8 dpo. so I kinda knew pretty early. <3 I think it is strange how we get bigger boobs right away. LOL. I guess maybe I just forgot what it is like.

Awkward sauce is right! I'd just ask to go home tbh.

Well, I thought I would get away with no throwing up this time around but it's started this morning and I literally can't keep anything down, including water. Gonna go throw up for the 2nd time this morning...

I am still feeling sick, and just find eating is helping, certainly wont be helping my waistline though
So the Chinese gender predictor, accurate or not in your experiences??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->